Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

Such dreams are extremely common, believe me. Early information or insides are the most worthy things in the world of crypto...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

Leave your investment for the long term. The growth of Bitcoin has already begun and after a certain period of time it will break all records.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

The thing is the market will not always be this way and rather than later on giving us another regret message of not buying in at the dip, that is an opportunity that I feel is on ground now for anyone to take. The market may go lower, and no one knows, but the fact is to take advantage of it all and see where that leads.
If all is predictable then no one in the world will fail. The more successful the losers are, the more likely they are to identify trends and make plans to invest in them to increase profits and reduce risk.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

The thing is the market will not always be this way and rather than later on giving us another regret message of not buying in at the dip, that is an opportunity that I feel is on ground now for anyone to take. The market may go lower, and no one knows, but the fact is to take advantage of it all and see where that leads.
If all is predictable then no one in the world will fail. The more successful the losers are, the more likely they are to identify trends and make plans to invest in them to increase profits and reduce risk.
Well everyone wish to dump it last December because it's price is really big on that time, but we cannot blame anybody if they still hold and don't sell by that time because we really know that the price is really unstable we don't really know if the price continue to rise or dump so maybe the people who is still on that time is the people who wanted to earn more through rising of its price.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:43 AM

You very lucky, i was bought many crypto in late of december and was thinking the price will going up more, FOMO was make me loss alot of money.  But i believe i can recover that loss because crypto will be back to all the times high again later. Just use that case to learn how to avoid loss and to maximum profit. Experienced in crypto is good teacher to make our self become more professional.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
fernandoclause

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Maybe you have not been lucky hehe ... But don't give up hope that bitcoin prices can rise again as in the past December 2017, and don't forget that more and more bitcoin enthusiasts and bitcoin supply is limited and prices will continue to rise along with increasing time and interest
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

You very lucky, i was bought many crypto in late of december and was thinking the price will going up more, FOMO was make me loss alot of money.  But i believe i can recover that loss because crypto will be back to all the times high again later. Just use that case to learn how to avoid loss and to maximum profit. Experienced in crypto is good teacher to make our self become more professional.
Well i think everything spends on our decision, I believe that the people who brought btc last December is now feeling sad due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing, but I think they don't have to feel insecure because btc is really amazing and it is really becoming a part of human life so then we need to hold it for good and to avoid lossing.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

Yes, you are right. I also think like that. If only I was not drawn to sell all the bitcoin that I had when in December 2017, then I could already get a lot of profit, but because it was too greedy, I actually got a loss because I sold my bitcoin and finally I am stuck at a very expensive price.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Wait. only wait. Now bitcoin is less stable on the market. In autumn, its gradual growth will begin. That's when you'll think what to do. Sell or wait for a more powerful take-off at a price.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

Sell part of the current price and rejoice in the event of a fall in what was sold, and in the case of growth of what was left.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Keep your Bitcoin on an exchange or wallet and don't sell until the value of the currency is high again. Sell only if absolutely necessary.
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

There are many options, you can participate in marketing structures for the development of cryptocurrencies, you can still play in the market. but on short-term transactions.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
mcvince69

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Perhaps such a high as before, the price will not be, but definitely a little fly-there are chances. So it is better to wait and carefully read the forecasts. However, I would have kept some Bitcoin "in reserve".

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

You need to pay attention to the rest of the crypto-currencies, for example, now, in my opinion, it would be most profitable in Verge, by 2027 they will reach their maximum deliveries, so they claim themselves and at this point it is worth to stock up on their coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

wish i go back to the past buy a large amount of bitcoin and i sold out at bitcoin $ 20000 then now i got rich Smiley
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

This is more like wishful thinking. It would have been an ideal situation to dump all your bitcoin in December but no one knows tomorrow. I would have loved to dump then but it's not possible. We would wait for rally to sell off
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I also feel such thing as well in my heart as well. I also wished I dumped all my coins on the exchange as well but things happen and we learn everyday. What you need to focus on is on improving your self and not to be dwelling on past events
zahar96

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

Wait for the rate at which you are ready and want to sell your digital currency.But remember that the price of 19 000 will have to wait a long time.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

Every day I look at the market, I have the same wish as well; I wish I had dump some coins. I know now why I didn't sell then; greed and indiscipline were the root cause and I accepted the consequences.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:14 PM
Merited by nelson4lov (2)

This bear market comes with a lot of regrets. So many "ifs", "had I known" talks. I did make same mistake. Although in my case, I did made some withdrawals in December which is what is keeping me till now. But I made some good profits in February after wanchain gost distributed and listed. But guess what? The bear market has wiped it all away. I'm now at the losing end. I've learned some great lessons though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: