Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

Those that has experience in cryptocurrency trading have done exactly what you are writing about.  The market peak was very obviously obvious,  it will take newbies not to see the correction incoming!

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

actually those who experience it are not just from you, but many people experience it, they are too late to sell the bitcoin they have at a very expensive price and they end up with a lot of regrets, but you must be sure if the price of bitcoin can be very expensive again someday.
Hopefully it could happen again in the next few years because I lost a lot of money because I did not sell at the time. In the future, Cryptocurrency will become a new trend in the world, and its application in daily life may cause the market to receive large investments from financial institutions.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

Yes I wish also that bitcoin will have a profit by the end of December this year. Last year is a massive price that btc hits the higher value. We need to be patience and be positive.
ThKevin

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

actually those who experience it are not just from you, but many people experience it, they are too late to sell the bitcoin they have at a very expensive price and they end up with a lot of regrets, but you must be sure if the price of bitcoin can be very expensive again someday.
Yeah you are right. I am very optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The market cap will increase again and all those who lost their money due to huge dip in the price will recover their money back. It will take time but patient and cool people will hold their coins till that time. The current situation of the market is not in favor for crypto traders. They also feel panic.
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

in your dream. if you know the future you get rich soon man. let buy at well-time and sell if you think you can get money
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

The crypto market is unpredictable if we know it is not Bitcoin. But when we invest Bitcoin or Altcoins in relative amounts we should split them into two strategies. Short-term and long-term and then hold them when appropriate to sell them short-term, to trade continuously and avoid evaporation.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

I think there are many people who regret that they did not profit at the end of December and I think it's not only you who are late in dumping bitcoin prices in late December

Just try to be more optimistic. Think that Bitcoin will soon cost at least 20 thousand, and you will stop to regret that you did not sell all of BTC that you had in the portfolio.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Most of us wish the same, budy

Cheer up, my friends! Nobody knows what the price of Bitcoin will be this winter. Who knows, maybe this cryptocurrency will run to the Moon really extremely fast.
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

BTC was telling everyone we are going down. ETH and XRP stood up and shout, NO, we are going up. ADA and XLM  says well, we think we should listen to XRP. BTC looks to everyone and says, OK OK I am coming with you. 
Small_Man_Big_Thoughts

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

I think there are many people who regret that they did not profit at the end of December and I think it's not only you who are late in dumping bitcoin prices in late December
I also wish a huge growth I the price today, but it is just my wish. The facts are something else. The price is not increasing and is almost stuck between $6000 and $7000. Nobody is making money because of the bad condition of the crypto market. The demand for bitcoin especially became very low and that is the big reason for fall in the price.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Most of us wish the same, budy

Cheer up, my friends! Nobody knows what the price of Bitcoin will be this winter. Who knows, maybe this cryptocurrency will run to the Moon really extremely fast.

It is always beneficial if you buy during the dips rather than on rising or in bullish market as in dips when you buy you can set your goal and price target. On achieving it you can sell it off and exit the market and not become too much greedy which can turn your profit into loss.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I am also regretting about it. When I saw the highest, I had to withdraw. especially I'm in great regret for the ether. I don't think he'il get out of his $ 200 dollars easily. I will sell at the first opportunity when it rises. now I have lost my trust in the crypto exchange.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

Of course someone who has such thoughts certainly be able to anticipate big losses because with the movement of bitcoin which is relatively fast making traders must be able to maximize the smallest opportunity to be made income every time and no doubt in making investments in the future.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

Grin everyone body who is in this space since last year and beginning of this will say the same thing, it's painful seeing the level of dump from Dec 2017 til this moment, but like the saying goes, yesterday is gone, we have today to make out best decision for tomorrow. so let's learn from it and make a decision in the future.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:40:19 AM

Actually, I have the same feeling as you. I have an altcoin that increases in value, but I still hold it. And then I lost more than 70% of their value. But I managed to correct my losses in June. And then buy again, I have 2x coins than before.
This is how one should do things to re-earn the lost money. This is not impossible as long as one is struggling to make things right and restore them. Set a goal and cash apart of your coins upon reaching the goal. You should have done it back in December but even if you could not somehow, you can at least try right now. I believe the market will rise high if not in December, it will the next year so better keep holding and if possible invest more for the cost attaining the ownership of coins is low.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Op did the right thing by selling the Bitcoin in the year 2017 DEC because now he can easily buy 3 Bitcoin for the amount he got at the time the price reached to 19000$. That's why i will suggest myself everytime we have to react to the market when the prices start increasing otherwise we are going to lose the value.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Op did the right thing by selling the Bitcoin in the year 2017 DEC because now he can easily buy 3 Bitcoin for the amount he got at the time the price reached to 19000$. That's why i will suggest myself everytime we have to react to the market when the prices start increasing otherwise we are going to lose the value.
The OP wishes he had sold them, but in fact hodled them. And as I said above, we can know what was the right move only after the fact.

What if (1) he had sold them and (2) price shot to 50k, later? He would be pissed, then, no doubt. So stop complaining guys, you live today, not in Dec 2017, and in Dec 2017 you took best decisions you could with the limited knowledge you had at that point.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Seems lots of bitcoin investors did a wrong decision way back dec. 2017 and this is the reality that crypto is very risky and the price of crypto are completely unpredictable and volatile as well.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

Ofcourse some people say that if they gonna back at their past year they will sell there tokens in december 2017 no one knows the price of bitcoin will get dumped at 2018 immediately.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

sometimes we just must to accept the reality, honestly, not only you who think like that, but I also hope time will be repeated again. I will sell 95% of my coins when the price is booming, then I buy back all the profits at the current price but that can't be repeated again, lol  Cheesy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: