Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:36:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

If you look back so regret it is not recommended because if you know the future, then everyone will go to buy lottery tickets to be able to win big. Let's learn from our failures, which is most necessary for investors to be able to succeed in the future.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

Investing in the financial market, but wish it was meaningless. To invest in this market I am totally dependent on the data and what I have read. I do not invest in feelings and I do not regret my decisions
That is how things work in the market. There is always an element of uncertainty in the crypto market as well. The risk attached to the money invested is an undeniable fact and the next move of the market is not easy to understand.

This all lead to what many people regret today that they should have cashed in 2017 boom but  this is not the end yet and there are phases in the market that determine the profits that could be earned in cryptocurrency business.
nguyendat031

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

strongup man. remember one thing is : "no sale, no lost"
The traders are afraid sharks , sharks are afraid of the holder .  Now buy the coin that has dropped 10 to 20 times and keep wait take profit.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

We all had the same regret, mate. But we can't turn it back because we aren't a time traveler, All we can do is HODLing our bitcoins until the time it gets skyrocketing again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

The assumotions you are making are much essential for making a serious profit. But we could never predict the future for anything so it is nearly impossible to implement before we see the future. In the end of 2917 the price for bitcoins was really on the peak but at that time most of the investors along with me thought that the price would have a better peak ahead so better hold it now and bear a sweet fruti ahead but it went exactly opposite.

The price for Bitcoins again fell from the peak and started reaching the dip. It was a bit de motivating for most of the holders and the ones with low patience skills sold their bitcoins at a low price which lead for a more price drop for bitcoins. I am personally holding 0.07 BTC from that time and have stored them into the cold storage. I will only withdraw them if i see the price above my expectations.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

I think it's even good, there is a high probability that it will continue its growth, and You will still be able to crank out a profitable operation. If you had a strategy, do not deviate from it and everything will turn out.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

The assumotions you are making are much essential for making a serious profit. But we could never predict the future for anything so it is nearly impossible to implement before we see the future. In the end of 2917 the price for bitcoins was really on the peak but at that time most of the investors along with me thought that the price would have a better peak ahead so better hold it now and bear a sweet fruti ahead but it went exactly opposite.

The price for Bitcoins again fell from the peak and started reaching the dip. It was a bit de motivating for most of the holders and the ones with low patience skills sold their bitcoins at a low price which lead for a more price drop for bitcoins. I am personally holding 0.07 BTC from that time and have stored them into the cold storage. I will only withdraw them if i see the price above my expectations.
Shortly its shortage, when you sell you asset on top of its value and buy back when its on bottom. When you give it a wide range, like you could buy today, sell in couple years, than wait a year to buy back its sure sounds easy to do it. I trade a lot, and I sold some bitcoin at that top, but i invested that bitcoins in some other coins, unfortunately entire market collapsed. Now for some investments its better I didn`t do it at all, they dropped more than bitcoin did. Seems like I lost some money, but with patience I think it will pay off along the way, remember old saying, you lose only if you sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

That moment when I was already a millionaire in my country but that dream is like a shattered mirror because of what happened in this year 2018. I still manage to make good profits though but just enough to support my needs. I think everyone that has seen a good rise in their portfolio on that time are all thinking the same thing.
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:43:02 AM

Well, there is still no loss if you continue to hold. 2017 may be the peak year but that does not mean that it is impossible to happen again - no one knows what heights bitcoin may come through in the future. Maybe not now with all the current dips but it will come. Just wait and hold.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

If you compare the bitcoin price in the previous year now the price is very high in the market because last year in October the price is nearly 2000$ and now the price is more than 6300$ which is more than 3 times compared to previous year.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

These ideas often come in our mind lately !  It would be amazing profitable if you really had sell all your Bitcoun in december 2017 but unfortuntely i am also feeling the same pain.
I feel sure for the BTC to reach again that level one day and then we can atleast no mistakes again
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

We all had the same regret, mate. But we can't turn it back because we aren't a time traveler, All we can do is HODLing our bitcoins until the time it gets skyrocketing again.
I had also this kind of regret, telling myself why i did not get the contentment i need to sell, i was too ambitious hoping bitcoin could hit a $30000 reach but it wasn't. But if you think deep enough, you'll understand why the bitcoin fell off since january and would understand that the chart speaks, bear market will soon to end and start of bull to run.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

No doubt, everyone who didn't sell BTC in late December is regretting about it.
But there is a problem. How can we identify such huge reversal? BTC prices are usually news driven in the past 1-2 years.
If the Bitcoin ETF proposal of BlackRock get approved, where will BTC price go? It's really difficult to find the next price peak to sell BTC at that price and make a huge gain. Only few people will be able to go for that and it's the bitter truth.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

forestgunman

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

I wish I had dumped all my coins too, and I believe that most members here have the same feeling. However, we have to look forward to the future! I believe that bull market will come soon
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

Nobody knows when bitcoin will goes up and down. I also regret why I shouldn't invest on it when its value was only 2700USD. Who knows maybe in the near future it will become 20K USD or more than.  Have faith my friend.
Exactly. You never know when the market rise again. Even there are people who invested in ETH at $800 and have no other way but to hodl till recover again.

Besides, the current price of Bitcoin is in $6000 and can rise till the maximum possible value. Regret is good to motivate you but not to the degree that it conceal your trading abilities and expectations from the market. You must take some time and in future, we might have a boom in the market.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

If I could rewind the time back I wish I bought 100k  BTC in 2011 at price
of $1. It`s easy to be smart after a fact.
We have to cook from what we have.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

at the time of growth, no one comes up with the idea to sell, because there is a General excitement, so just get the experience
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

strongup man. remember one thing is : "no sale, no lost"
The traders are afraid sharks , sharks are afraid of the holder .  Now buy the coin that has dropped 10 to 20 times and keep wait take profit.

Besides it, everything can happen, man. Who knows, maybe this winter, Bitcoin will go to the Moon again. In this case, you can always sell it for the highest price.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

I also wish that I dumped all my bitcoins in the past year in november or december 2017 for sure I earn a big profit for that time.
My big mistake is holding my bitcoin until now Becaused the price is already dumped for big Investors in bitcoin. Cry
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

I learn something from crypto — accepting responsibility for my decisions, facing the consequences for my actions, but never dwell on regrets, instead move on. We were all speculating and hoping with greed that the price might hit $50k — not being discipline enough. Here we are wishing; I wish I had dump my bags of coins as well. Now, we must be wait patiently to recover the lost glory.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: