Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Well its too late to blame your decisions since we cant turn back the time

If you are not ready for long term holding,then never invest jn bitcoin instead choose altcoins because those are the fast moving coins

Bitcoin is designed for long term holding and not for short term gaining so from now on,you know what to do incase needed again.

I am keeping all my coins in folio I don’t care it turns out to zero value

It's all about decisions and that's why even though we intend to do a long-term holding, we must have a target that will be our exit point from our investment. The price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 has soared significantly, I don't know why people keep holding it instead of selling it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

I too wish I could have dumped all my coins in Late 2017 or early 2018 but up and downs are two faces of market, today we are regretting it tmm we may smile when market will rise and break high of previous year, lets hope for the best.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I think that no one can foresee the future that we can only identify but may not happen right. So your regret is the bitcoin and crypto market. But you do. Trust in Bitcoin, it is a currency that always brings surprises to humanity.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

I don't think that it will get you something - such thoughts, instead of reflecting about the past we should form our strategies for future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Of course everyone wants to be able to go back in time to do this but we have to live with our present and our future depending on what we are doing. I believe that you will correct this mistake and get better lessons in the future

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

I was fortunate to sell a portion of my bitcoins in December of last year, but unfortunately I did not do it in the amount I would have wanted because obviously most of us involved in this market were totally seized by the enthusiasm and we assumed that the price of bitcoin would grow even more. I clearly remember that many anticipated that the $50K or $100K mark would possibly fall in the following months, throughout 2018, so I think it is too late to repent and we have no choice but to shake the dust and move on.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

I am sure that now many people think so Smiley
But time is no longer back and you don't need to let such emotions settle in your head. These thoughts can be overwhelming for you. Don't regret that you didn't sell Bitcoin in December 2017, just take a lesson from this and move on.
I am sure that you will still have the opportunity to multiply your bitcoins and you will use it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:09:05 AM

If you did it and put the profit in others asset and then you back now to the crypto market, you will make another good profit later because with very cheap of crypto now has big potential to rise multiple times again. I think one of the key to make profit and avoid loss is we should be have diversifing risk to another asset.

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:19:00 PM

At the december 2017 a lot people hope, i hope i can buy bitcoin/other crypto at $2000-$3000 and now went the price already reach that price. They all blame bitcoin its dead right now and similiar like this thread. just funny for me

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:52:56 PM

At the december 2017 a lot people hope, i hope i can buy bitcoin/other crypto at $2000-$3000 and now went the price already reach that price. They all blame bitcoin its dead right now and similiar like this thread. just funny for me
In January 2017 many of us that has been investing wish that bitcoin should goes as high as $3000 but it went to $20,000 and now many think that bitcoin is death.  Every body wish that they could have sold their bitcoin in 2017  December but the market has it own mind.  If you want to invest and make profits you must buy at the right time and sell at the right time.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:03:57 AM

i think this year Bitcoin can drop to 1900-2200 $ and Eth to 40-60 $
buy more
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:08:22 AM

Good strategy to dumo all your bitcoin in last 2017 but we can't back to the past and to do it. In this days many people complaining that bitcoin almost dropping it's price right now.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:37:24 AM

Well its too late to blame your decisions since we cant turn back the time

If you are not ready for long term holding,then never invest jn bitcoin instead choose altcoins because those are the fast moving coins

Bitcoin is designed for long term holding and not for short term gaining so from now on,you know what to do incase needed again.

I am keeping all my coins in folio I don’t care it turns out to zero value

It's all about decisions and that's why even though we intend to do a long-term holding, we must have a target that will be our exit point from our investment. The price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 has soared significantly, I don't know why people keep holding it instead of selling it.

People kept on holding bitcoin because at that time price was moving so fast that people were thinking it will reach 50K or more and this greed stop them from selling at 20K.

I too wish I could have dumped all my coins in Late 2017 or early 2018 but up and downs are two faces of market, today we are regretting it tmm we may smile when market will rise and break high of previous year, lets hope for the best.

Many people wished they could have dumped at that time but not everyone was wise enough to do it. Only the whales knew which is the peak point to sell and many few people sell at the right time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:54:32 AM

Only investor or trader who can handle their emotional been sell all their crypto in late december  2017. They know the price overbought and the trend will changed to bearish.  We have to learn more about the Price action and the trend of crypto market so we can make alot profit with less risk, and avoid greedy, FOMO  and not patient because all that natural emotional  will bring you loss alot of money.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:57:32 AM

Only investor or trader who can handle their emotional been sell all their crypto in late december  2017. They know the price overbought and the trend will changed to bearish.  We have to learn more about the Price action and the trend of crypto market so we can make alot profit with less risk, and avoid greedy, FOMO  and not patient because all that natural emotional  will bring you loss alot of money.
maybe at that moment investors feels greedy looking bitcoin price rise sharply only in few months.they did not sell their bitcoin or altcoin stock in hope its price will make new high.but unfortunately its price down and trend chages to bearish for long time , more than one year.and now most of them maybe sell their bitcoin in low price.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:28:06 AM

The use of bitcoin is just beginning to gain momentum and will show more value, it's a matter of time, it's a great payment system and exchange of values on the Internet!
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:18:01 AM

There are many traders who regretted what happen to the market. I think it serves as a lesson that not all times the market is good. I have now many lessons that I learned from my experiences and I will use it to regain my losses.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:19:14 AM

maybe at that moment investors feels greedy looking bitcoin price rise sharply only in few months.they did not sell their bitcoin or altcoin stock in hope its price will make new high.but unfortunately its price down and trend chages to bearish for long time , more than one year.and now most of them maybe sell their bitcoin in low price.
not many investors can benefit from the fall in the price of bitcoin should you be able to find out who is the buyer of bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is at $ 19k and what gets when prices fall like this? it's the same as you get, only a loss.
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:39:40 AM

Next time you must aware by putting your money in different ways of earning because trading is so risky too. Day by day it will dumped that you don't expect and will loss for your money.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:42:55 AM

There are many traders who regretted what happen to the market.

They actually don't regret on what happen to the market since it's out of their control, what they regretted is their lack
of will to sell during the bull run, and now their suppose to be precious coins are now looking like shit coins.

Failing to initiate a sell shows greediness and they are learning the hard way now.

I think it serves as a lesson that not all times the market is good. I have now many lessons that I learned from my experiences and I will use it to regain my losses.

Well, you can make it a positive thing if you can wait until the time the bullish will start, if not, then it showed you haven't learned anything.
No one know when it will rise again, even satoshi, so being patient is a necessary action to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: