Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley  (Read 2949 times)
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

it's imposibble that bitcoin will back to $500,that maybe happen because satoshi nakamoto sold all bitcoin and turn scam, LOL
That's not even funny. Even though satoshi have sold all of btc he has, it won't make price falling to $1000 or lower than that. This thread was created by someone who only throw his rough speculation so i don't think people should be believe with this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Jarvis Edge

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

I say be realistic... market will stabilize and as much as many people want this we will not see an 800 billion market unless some serious steps are made for adoption of the blockchain by corporations and banking entities. The hype has faded away, but in the long run we will see actual adoption and drastic spikes in the prices, but not this month... make that differences between what you want and what is actually foreseeable given the current conditions. Have patience.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

it's imposibble that bitcoin will back to $500,that maybe happen because satoshi nakamoto sold all bitcoin and turn scam, LOL
That's not even funny. Even though satoshi have sold all of btc he has, it won't make price falling to $1000 or lower than that. This thread was created by someone who only throw his rough speculation so i don't think people should be believe with this.

Or the guy may not be serious with the post lol. Nothing is impossible but all signs lead to bitcoin growing the next few years. It's highly unlikely that it'll go that low anymore. And you're talking about satoshi nakamoto as if he was a real person holding bitcoin lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
As you now can see your groundless speculation were wrong. Unfortunately, even after so many years of existence of bitcoin, there are still people who think like you. None of you wants to study the history of bitcoin and the crypto market as a whole. Because if you had a little interest about it, then such statements didn't appear in your head. After all, if you don't read anything, you can just logically think.
Thousands of people earn colossal money for bitcoins and crypto currencies. And do you think that they will take it all in one moment and give it up? Do the whales who keep hundreds of thousands of bitcoins on their wallet simply will not do anything when  they see that bitcoin is dying?
Just think a little, and such thoughts will never visit your head again.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

I'm gonna disagree with you, selling 1 million bitcoins in a short period of time would absolutely crash the price to under $500.  There would be mass panic and most people would declare bitcoin to be a scam.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

You must be a loser. I regret that your views and thoughts are completely incorrect. Perhaps you are not suitable for the cryptocurrency industry.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Everything can happen but I doubt that bitcoin ever will be lower than $3000. So many people hold it and mining must stay profitable.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

it seems very unlikely because bitcoin has very limited total supply and bitcoin demand is also very high even for now bitcoin is widely used in some platforms so bitcoin has the potential to become very expensive because my request is sure will increase.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
This would not happen because for me right now the last dip is around $5000 plus and right now Bitcoin is very bullish you should on yourself using the chart because it does not lie.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

Many crypto analysts claim that even in the most negative situation bitcoin will not be able to fall below 4000 dollars.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

My opinion is there is no chance to Bitcoin back to $500 because as we can see the Bitcoin price is over $8k So normally it's quite impossible I think. I believe if Bitcoin price decrease then more or less it can be back to $7k or $6k that's it.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

I think this is very unlikely, since bitcoin has a very limited total inventory, if the BTC price can decrease to $ 500 this is unreasonable and bitcoin demand is also very high even for now bitcoin is widely used in some platforms so bitcoin has the potential to be very expensive, and I think it will increase, especially at the end of the year, of course this is my hope and everyone.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

We are last the era of $500 for Bitcoin. I don't believe this is possible because the community is growing as well as the level of awareness.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

This is ridiculous and irrelevant. Keep your eyes on the market. You should accept bitcoin as a visually energetic entity that opens up a bright future for the world. Next FuD Smiley
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin can not return to $ 500, if this happens, the market will almost collapse, so many altcoin will die. Bitcoin is increasingly popular, I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Currently Bitcoin is recovering, its price is rising very fast, now it has surpassed $ 8100. It is likely that this year Bitcoin will reach over $ 20000

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

bitcoin won't touch 500 dollars in any time future the reason is the market is having dip but least possible downtime is 5000 dollars
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

bitcoin won't touch 500 dollars in any time future the reason is the market is having dip but least possible downtime is 5000 dollars
the title of the theme sounds horrifying at all. Of course, if you remember 2016, then $ 500 for Bitcoin would be fine, but for today it will be almost like a nightmare.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

that is impossible to Bitcoin go so down. If you are watching how it is moving over the past years you will see it can't go down from 8 000 to 500 dollars. It is impossible.

You should look a little bit more about Bitcoin and read more about.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

that is impossible to Bitcoin go so down. If you are watching how it is moving over the past years you will see it can't go down from 8 000 to 500 dollars. It is impossible.

You should look a little bit more about Bitcoin and read more about.

in any case, something must happen on the crypto-currency market is bad, so that the price falls a little So low. To date, Bitcoin's capitalization is large enough and a price reduction of up to $ 500 is simply impossible. We need to think about a positive rise in the price of Bitcoin, rather than reflect on the global price drop.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

institutional money would eat up all that bitcoin in a heart beat if it ever came remotely close to that price, not likely to ever happen.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: