Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley  (Read 2949 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
A big joke will not work. This is what should happen to reach such an indicator. Then all the alts will reach their zero bottom, and all pumps and shitkoins will simply remain with nothing.
Bitcoin is already at dip, let's be realistic, don't expect it will again drop to less than $1,000, with the good improvement right now, if there's
only no whales who do manipulate the price, we should already be reaching another ATH now.

I still believe that right now, it's the game of the whales so we just have to follow them as they make money if we want to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LudaIvanova7

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

hahaha, thets good joke ;d
500 $ ? i think its willbe newer
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

It is unlikely I think, 500$ is too deep to think because it is already evolving almost globally, the community is getting bigger and the information regarding bitcoin and altcoins is spreading throughout the world besides whales are not letting it happen, maybe manipulation could help as well to keep the value not to descend in deepest.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

bitcoin is not a pump and dump, i mean there will be pump and dump but in the end the pump will win on the dump you can see this in the usd chart against bitcoin, bitcoin was meant to have its price increase slowly not remaining in the same range for the whales to squeeze the wallet of newbies forever
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

It is unlikely I think, 500$ is too deep to think because it is already evolving almost globally, the community is getting bigger and the information regarding bitcoin and altcoins is spreading throughout the world besides whales are not letting it happen, maybe manipulation could help as well to keep the value not to descend in deepest.
agree with you that the price is indeed going down but it will not reach 500 $ of course if the world happens a big war and also the economic crisis this might happen
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I disagree with you because this price is very low and if bitcoin should fall back to this amount, then many altcoin will be back to zero and the loss will be too much for investors to bear. Presently, the market is rising gradually and I believe it will recover fully before the end of the year.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

impossible. for situations like today even if there is bad news it will not go down until 3 years ago where the price of 500 $ but probably still happens if the worst situation occurs. like a big dump. the market is played. world War. many countries forbid bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
If you are really thinks this will happens I've might you have a problem and you stop to thinking like that and do some additional search about cryptocurrency because Future will not trade below $100B total marketcap and for sure they will not allow to happen that thing.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

of course its possible . bitcoin is purely a manipulative tool and manipulators can decide if they want to bring bitcoin down below 500 usd or not  but lets just hope they will not ever do it because many people will obviously start to panic  .  

meanwhile , bitcoin's value is starting to recover and based on that , i dont think that itll go down again , thinking that we are now closer to the last quarter of the year  . we all know that the last quarter is the time that a crypto can grow steadily .
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

When you have a certain age you begin to understand that nothing is really impossible, especially in a young and manipulable market like that of the crypto.

The consequences of a bitcoin at $ 500 can however be different:

1) if it gets to $ 500 because it is undermined by its ten-year primacy by a new technology and cryptocurrency, then the market will recover and find its equilibrium and its anchor in the new Coin, or towards the FIAT coins (Dollar, Euro, Yen, Yuan, etc.)

2) if it comes to $ 500 after a long fall in prices, which after this period of 8 months, continue for another 12-24 months, then bringing the price to $ 500, then this would be a hellish scenario, for bitcoin and for all crypts (almost zero in values); with this hypothesis I do not know if the package would be able to recover seriously and move forward.

Personally, I believe neither hypothesis will happen, but we will have a new minimum in the $ 5,000 area within 3-6 months, slow accumulation of another 3-6 months, and from there a new cycle of 24-30 month increase.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

If you are really thinks this will happens I've might you have a problem and you stop to thinking like that and do some additional search about cryptocurrency because Future will not trade below $100B total marketcap and for sure they will not allow to happen that thing.
I believe that this will not happen and Bitcoin will grow very strong instead of dropping to $ 500. The markets of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are receiving a lot of attention from investors all over the world so I believe the future of this market is very positive.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

of course its possible . bitcoin is purely a manipulative tool and manipulators can decide if they want to bring bitcoin down below 500 usd or not  but lets just hope they will not ever do it because many people will obviously start to panic  .  

meanwhile , bitcoin's value is starting to recover and based on that , i dont think that itll go down again , thinking that we are now closer to the last quarter of the year  . we all know that the last quarter is the time that a crypto can grow steadily .
Even their is manipulation happening I do not think bitcoin will drop to this price. More panic if in case bitcoin will further drop to the price that we did not expect. I think it so that bitcoin will recover in time.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

Bitcoin mining costs and difficulty has risen so much that it costs nearly $6000 to mine one bitcoin. That's why bitcoin lows below $6000 lasted very short time.
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

I guess we never will see Bitcoin under 5000$. This year were at least 3 attemts to dump bitcoin under 5k, and all of it felt.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

You wanted to see the indicators of the beginning of the market in 2014 or how. Already this will not happen, the situation in the world has changed a little and the development of the crypto currency is obvious. Therefore, no corrections can not do this.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

You wanted to see the indicators of the beginning of the market in 2014 or how. Already this will not happen, the situation in the world has changed a little and the development of the crypto currency is obvious. Therefore, no corrections can not do this.
Bitcoin price has strong foundation right now and the big whales won't let it happen, since the corrections was already been developing awesome change. That's most of the people won't wonder that $500 turn back, and if there's a worst case may happen massive panic was really happening in the market, which could create such worldwide chaos.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Lol, the author of this post is overly played out fantasy. Bitcoin will never cost less than $ 5800, it has already gone from 1 thousand to 6 and will never return to this.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

Lol, the author of this post is overly played out fantasy. Bitcoin will never cost less than $ 5800, it has already gone from 1 thousand to 6 and will never return to this.

Are you so sure about that dude? One thing we've learned recently is that bitcoin's value have the tendency to go down when people think it already bottomed out, or go up and hit allntime highs consistently. I just wouldn't want to make such expectations for myself

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Are you so sure about that dude? One thing we've learned recently is that bitcoin's value have the tendency to go down when people think it already bottomed out, or go up and hit allntime highs consistently. I just wouldn't want to make such expectations for myself
we are now witnessing a very bad state of the crypto-currency market and even today being at the bottom, Bitcoin has a price of more than 7000 dollars. To reduce the price to $ 500, it must come Hell.

]
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Bitcoin will never return to $500. Unless a quantum computer appears. Otherwise Bitcoin will only be more expensive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: