Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency?  (Read 944 times)
goldencrypto9 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

Really depends on what your skills and strengths are, if you are a developer than it could be the best decision you ever make.

I would say overall it's an ambitious choice and could be very rewarding if you find yourself in a company that succeeds, but nobody really knows where crypto will go and most startups unfortunately fail.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

I think you are little mistake in acting, if you leave a real job and just focus on crypto curency because we can not predict whether future crypto curency prospects will get better or die, you better make crypto curency just as an extra job to add your income, and do not leave your main job.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

The crypto money markets have many opportunities. But there are many risks in the same way. It is important to know your income level to leave a regular job, but it is very important that you take risks.
asuredbet3

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

If you don't have enough money or made enough money from cryptocurrency that you can fall back on, I guess you hold on to your job. Cryptocurrency market doesn't have a calendar. Everything is unpredictable. Nobody knows when the market would be stable again.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

With the rapid expansion of the crypto community, the platform would have to become more inclusive and to be more integrated if would need to be regulated to an extent to attract more investors.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Though I believe in future of crypto is very bright.  But for now I will advice you to take it as part time job for now while maintaining your full time job.
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

There will be ups and downs for sure. It will take time for people to understand downsides of Fiat currency I am not saying cryptocurrency doesn't have downsides, like Bitcoin has been used in buying illegal drugs and all but still a currency totally decentralized will be much better rather than a currency Wich is controlled by central authority.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

I on your place wouldn't hurry to give up work, for a start it is necessary to provide itself initially with the capital as the market isn't stable now, and it will be necessary to live to you on something if only you are able and you know precisely how to earn at the moment in the world crypto, that is of course sense and to give up work, but for a start well think before leaving work.
setyanis

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

no matter, even if you leave your work, you actually really feel the easy, nice job when you join the crypto world, if you are willing you can start by investing in https://alphacar.io ALPHACAR is one of the potential crypto in my opinion, and can make you rich in the future your life.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:14 PM

I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

I said wrong. Although crypto is a promising field but better getting results from two jobs than just on crypto only. potential future crypto is great, many countries started to show the positive attitude for crypto and this certainly will be increasingly raised its value for the future.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

The onus is on you whether to leave you job for crypto or to continue with your job, while still exploring the crypto space. You have to weigh the two sides of the coin and make the right decision. Although, there are lots of opportunities when it comes to cryptocurrency.
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

If you take a very serious approach to a new business and completely give it to him, then you will certainly succeed. What did you do before - was it close to the cryptocurrency industry?
nightmanisrightman

Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

It really matters what kind of success you want and how right and wrong are defined for you. I define success as having a great work life balance and crypto allows me to do exactly that. If you want success only in dollars then measure that way if you made the "right" decision. To each their own but if you look at what pundits are saying about this space, it is bound to blow up in the next 10 years, the only question is which trajectory will crypto take?

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
MrMac1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

In my opinion; crypto may probably not be as sustainable, but blockchain as a technology is here to stay.

However you shouldnt quit your dayjob until you're established as a successful daytrader.
PumaPuma_

Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

It all depends on your past work and the capital that you are willing to invest. You can invest and do not guess and go back to work.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

It could be true, or it could be wrong, depending on your seriousness to work on this porum, here we must have extra ability and patience, as there are so many fraud projects in this porum, it's your first task to analyze every project that you will follow, because if you enter the fraud project, your auto hard work will not pay off, everything will make you pessimistic, you must patiently accept it, and try again.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I think the decision you choose to leave the job is unwise. Crypto is a business field that can provide a high income and have a future, but worth the risk. I think working in crypto without having to leave your main job wiser.
makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Not the best idea, maybe it's better to just work less? Cryptocurrency market is not the best way to earn money, you don't need devote it all the time. The fact that you created this post already shows that you are not ready for such a serious decision, i think so.
There are a lot of places where this has already been discussed, you don't even know how to search information. You yourself must decide, just learn to properly and adequately to reason and analyze. Learn, think, develop and don't rush.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: