Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency?  (Read 944 times)
cryptotezi

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

If you are passionate about the industry, I am sure, it would not  be any wrong decision. But to prove this decision right, you have to go a long way. And if you do your all tasks in constructive way, you will be successful in your plan. Trust me, crypto industry is able to return you more than your job, IF YOU CAN GRAB IT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?
Are you someone who has expertise in trading? Why did you stop working? Foolish decision
Can you make yourself rich without skillful? It's like a scream that means nothing to me. I will not blame if you are a fundamental analyst, of course already know how to make a profit with high votalitas, and large fluctuations.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

It is your decision. As for it is the very risky and strange decision because if you were successful on this field you would not ask anybody supposions but on the other hand you probably have an opportunity to retire your job and to live without a stable salary.
Work on market is not a stable income and there is no guarantees that you will be successful and profitable.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

not wrong and incorrect, seeing some people in the crypto world. They make crypto as their side job. According to them, they can make extra money

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

Perhaps this is a very difficult decision to choose because we do not know exactly what is in tomorrow or later. But if you have thought of all the risks from various aspects and other points of view then I think it's fine. But the world of crypto is different from the world of regular work. Because the crypto world is uncertain. If the win is on time you will profit big, but if not, you will bear all the risks.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

to be honest it depends on ourselves, where we feel comfortable while working? leave our jobs and shift focus on cryptocurrency is not a bad idea. with a record, we really focus to get the results of this work, if we focus the results obtained could be even bigger than we get from salary every month. I feel this. but at this time I still continue my work and stay active in the cryptocurrency.
Eloson

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Crypto wil the most valued stuff in the future..it still has a lot of to offer to the world as a whole..I see crypto been seen as normal currency for trading, buying and selling..a lot of millionaires are investing in crypto today,so crypto is taking over the future currency
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

You quit your current job to work in the cryptocurrencies market; this is risky. Do you participate in the cryptocurrencies market with trade, join bounty or airdrop? This market is perilous, and salary is not stable on a monthly basis, so if your current job does not take much time, then you can arrange to do 2 jobs at the same time.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

If you are able to earn a living, pay bills, and still create savings, then you have made the right choice. But if you just want to take a chance, then I recommend that you think twice.
JaekRock

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

Sounds like a risky venture to me.  I agree it would take a full time job level of time commitment and effort to day trade and research where coins could be going.  No way do I have the stomach for something like that.

But hey, if your previous job was flipping burgers or something, you have minimal debt or are pretty fluid with what you need to do financially, and you trust your instincts and can live with failure and loss if it goes that way, more power to you!  Good luck.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Its certainly wrong if you have good job.The decision is your decision but , you think that opinion very deeply.Job is a different thing , this is other thing.

maksimukr1989

Activity: 512
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

It depends on what You threw.If you were the Director of the plant and began to participate in the bounty it's for nothing.And if you worked and didn't look at the sky because you didn't have enough time then you made the right choice.Here will appreciate Your work fairly.And you will have time to enjoy life
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

If you have experince for crypto and doing a shit job , your opinion is correct. But , many people dont see this like a job.They have all a job generally.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

If you have a background in IT, better start learning about blockchains. I think the next iteration of the blockchain will be faster, smaller and more user-friendly as innovations come regularly. The blockchains of yesterday would be far different from the blockchains of tomorrow.

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

in my opinion the real job is always a priority because this market is very volatile and the future is so uncertain. You can make huge earnings but can loose huge savings as well. So to keep the table in food we have to have a real job as well.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

I don't want to be rude, but it is just stupid, the situation of the cryptomaket and seeing how the prices are just going down without a notice, investing and working in this market should be a something that is optional not a way to make consistent money, because one day you could have thousands of dollars and the next day you wake up and you find that you have a couple of dollars in your account, because of how unpredictable and unstable it is, so having a job to always back you up is something that you must have, so be reasonable about leaving your job.
tonyjon

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

This is serious. I hope you prepared "plan B" in case you fail. It is very important at the initial stage to have financial savings that will be enough to pay bills and products because the results of crypto may not be immediate.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

I think you're right. The cryptocurrency market has many opportunities to make money. There are many business opportunities here, but I don't know what you are ready to do to join the token market? Bounty hunters or investment?

Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Do not be too quick to make decisions, work is important because it can provide income each month to meet your needs. I think you are wrong to leave your job.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
zxfffz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

I don't know what you are doing to join the token market and what are you doing? Do you invest in trading or doing bounty? If it is the latter I think your behavior is a little impulsive, and now rewarding missions can hardly guarantee a stable return!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: