Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency?  (Read 944 times)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

Do you have enough capitals to live you while you are not earning yet in crypto? If you have, I think it is a good idea to focus on the crypto and do more jobs. Now, focusing on the cyrpto can bring many benefits. One of them is double profits from the free programs as the bounty and investment or trading.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?

I think we have no right to judge your choice. But I hope you already have a strategy to be fully here. There are many variables that will determine success in this field. And one of the most important variables is capital. I hope you have prepared it.
Rodge182

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

Well, it really depends on the person, but always remember the risks involve always never forget to weight it all. Anyways, I've come across with this website https://www.menlo.one/ they seem to be promising, they'll cover it all for you in looking for a good ICO to invest with. Have anyone looked into this?
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

I have heard success stories here, as many as there are failures. Maybe it could be the right decision, or the wrong decision.
But if you will end up with success here, I am sure it will not be achieved in an easy way.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

you have done the right thing, but I regret why you should leave your main job? Are you sure you can meet your daily needs in the next few months?

there are many opportunities in the crypto market and its future is very promising, but it is not as easy as we imagine and has a very high risk.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

That was a risky move you have done but I cannot say it’s wrong because it depends on what you can do on doing full time in cryptocurrency. If you are planning to be a trader so you need to have the knowledge and skills same as being a developer. In my opinion, I think if you are new in this market you got the wrong move because like me I still have failure in doing trading even though I been here for more than a year. Just be wiser buddy.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

Wrong! You should always be checking out the pros and cons of your decisions. Leaving your real job for the crypto currencies is very dangerous decision I would say. Just look at the market at this stage where every dam crypto currency is unstable. You will find many such events in your crypto career and you may get mentally disturbed as your investment, earnings will fluctuate badly. So its better that you keep up the decision upto the mark and see what are the advantages of crypto and your real job. I would say big No.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

In my opinion, you need to continue your job and then if you are really interested to join in a cryto world have some research and learn it first how crypto works. Engaging into cryto world is really risky prepare your mind the volatility of the market.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Well, it really depends on the person, but always remember the risks involve always never forget to weight it all. Anyways, I've come across with this website https://www.menlo.one/ they seem to be promising, they'll cover it all for you in looking for a good ICO to invest with. Have anyone looked into this?

In about 100 projects, probably 5 or more of them turn out to be scams or just end up being bad investment choices. Menlo One has an algorithm called "proof of reputation" wherein it compensates people for their attention and communication depending on their reputation and community feedback. I don't know how their point system works exactly, but I'm very excited to see known personalities help us make wise investment decisions based on their honest reviews.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

I have heard success stories here, as many as there are failures. Maybe it could be the right decision, or the wrong decision.
But if you will end up with success here, I am sure it will not be achieved in an easy way.
I believe in the future electronic money will probably be widely available, many countries accept them and many have succeeded, I believe they will explode later this year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

In about 100 projects, probably 5 or more of them turn out to be scams or just end up being bad investment choices. Menlo One has an algorithm called "proof of reputation" wherein it compensates people for their attention and communication depending on their reputation and community feedback. I don't know how their point system works exactly, but I'm very excited to see known personalities help us make wise investment decisions based on their honest reviews.

For non-technical users like myself, Menlo.one really helps simplify the complicated stuff about ICOs with its user-friendly interface. It also allows us to focus more on the crucial things like the projects themselves, whether we should invest or not, and what the community has to say about them. Simply a game changer!
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

They actually pay well known figures in crypto space for just viewing and honestly reviewing ICOs??

IMO, this incentive method is extremely unique especially since it helps us recognize great projects more easily separating them from the ones intended only for scam.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

In my opinion, you need to continue your job and then if you are really interested to join in a cryto world have some research and learn it first how crypto works. Engaging into cryto world is really risky prepare your mind the volatility of the market.
Participating in dangerous markets, but they give us high profits. Maybe in the future the price of the altcoin will increase sharply, so buy them now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
baricuri

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

Electronic money will be the most thriving market in the future, maybe they will replace cash, but it will take a few years to do so. I think so. What do you think of?

Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

I think it's up to you if you have expertise in blockchain and code development.
Then I suggest you join the blockchain industry, because the blockchain industry is developing rapidly.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

I believe in the future electronic money will probably be widely available, many countries accept them and many have succeeded, I believe they will explode later this year.
Popular but prices will not rise, as there are more imposed on this market, investors are also cautious with this market, no one would dare to buy them at a high price. Only buy at a moderate price.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

if you already have experience in terms of trading activities in the world of crypto I think there is nothing wrong you do because of course a trader must have enough time to continue to monitor market movements. but if you have not experienced in trading then you do not have to leave your job because it will be a problem for your economy. because of course to be a trader you must have a pretty good experience.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shakyamuni

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

Cryptocurrency has great potential, but now cryptocurrencies are used by many people for scams, which has affected the credibility of cryptocurrencies and many people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies because of fears of being deceived.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

I think this decision to leave your job for crypto is a little risky even as we know that life is full of risk but you should know that crypto is unpredictable and no one know what the future will be and if you do not have enough knowledge, I think you will make lots of mistake. Why not hold crypto as a second job because you can dedicate 5 to 8hours of your day into in and that is enough time to do whatever you want to do. Moreover, having a stable job will be an additional income for you and you will have something to fall back on when crypto fluctuates.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

I think that's your smart decision. Starting early with electronic money, you will have an advantage over those who invest in it after you. With wise strategies to invest in your electronic money it is a great way to earn a lot of money and it also gives you a light job and steady income every month.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: