Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:02:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency?  (Read 944 times)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

I think that could be correct if you already able to gain from cryptocurrency as much as what you've gain from regular job. That would be the minimum amount for that.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrency has a good prospect in the future as we know that every new technology still in development. The technology of blockchain will help us in the financial sector so it will make our financial will better and this is happening with the personal financial which they can make more money from cryptocurrency. We can use cryptocurrency without worry of anything, and we can control our money without using third-party service, and if we want to make a transaction, we don't have to wait too long to see the transaction completed.
Indeed crypto provides convenience and also a pretty good technology for the future. the prospect of crypto is good enough even this many get good support as well as current although there is still a refusal occurs. but over time it certainly crypto will be acceptable because it would be more visible benefits. When it was decided out of a job that would be a good thing when the results obtained from the crypto is greater than the salary you had before and it takes time.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?

First, You can tell me you quit your job and enter the market, but what do you do here to make up for your retirement? I've been thinking for a while now, but luckily I've been thinking for a while and realized I could just join the market and do my work at the same time.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is the use of their platforms to build the foundation of future banks. Modern banks have few chances to survive in the form in which they exist now.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

I think it all depends on you, if you really think you are ready for the the task ahead of you then why not. The future of crypto will be bright although its going through some ruff moment but hey! always look back and recollect how far it has come.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

I would not leave work first, because then you may regret this decision. Try yourself in trading and if you succeed, then you can quit your job for the sake of day trading.

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

I think you were too hasty. Indeed I am sure the crypto is a field that produces enough, but while still in the early stages will be tough enough to be able to get profit from this. even will certainly need a process to be able to remain stable gain profit from crypto. the bad thing is when it was willingly out of a job yet in the crypto is still not producing or could not even produce a profit is great.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency has great prospects in the future and perhaps your decision in the future will make you rich. it all depends on you how successfully you will trade in the market or invest.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

That is a total wrong decision to be made. As a matter of fact, it is a privilege for you to have two different sources of income. So hold your job tight, while you also earn some money in this space. If possible, you can even try to have a third stream of income.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

I can say that investing in cryptocurrency is not a bad choice to use your free time to make money. The market has stopped its decline, which gives confidence in the successful work with crypto currencies.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

You can say more about what you are doing in this market. I am also working full-time in this market, so far I feel pretty good.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

That is a total wrong decision to be made. As a matter of fact, it is a privilege for you to have two different sources of income. So hold your job tight, while you also earn some money in this space. If possible, you can even try to have a third stream of income.
Agree with your point. Especially when the market is in the downtrend. We need a stable job.The cryptocurrency market should be the second job
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

What about your skills? Are you going to create own start up , work on somebody off line in crypto related sphere or work on line as a freelancer?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

You can say more about what you are doing in this market. I am also working full-time in this market, so far I feel pretty good.
The market today is declining, but you still feel pretty good about the market, you are too good, you are probably the experienced and able to analyze accurately ICO projects, I just do Add in the cryptographic market, however they do not give me the same income as the previous time

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

The future of electronic money as I predict them to be a cash replacement part, they will never replace 100% of electronic money, but they are only coin supporting part of the international payment. Or for the purpose of the country, but they can not completely replace the fiat

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

I wish and hope for the day when cyrpto can be used easily on your cell phone for everyday transactions, there are difficulties now.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:40:10 AM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is the use of their platforms to build the foundation of future banks. Modern banks have few chances to survive in the form in which they exist now.

Generalizing the future prospects of cryptocurrency is like using every word in the dictionary in a sentence. But you've got one crypto, analyse it and that tells you what direction to follow. I've had quite a few crypto projects I think would make crypto-living worthwhile. For merchants, I've got mfchain, a mainstream solution to crypto payment adoption. Solutions provided trumps all other existing alternatives. The best parts are their cross-chain protocol and their instant crypto to fiat system.
vipbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

If only you are able and you know precisely how to earn at the moment in the world crypto, that is of course sense and to give up work,
but for a start well think before leaving work.  Huh Roll Eyes The cryptocurrency market should be the second job
zutulfdo3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

There will be good and bad times without a doubt. It will require investment for individuals to comprehend drawbacks of Fiat money I am not saying cryptographic money doesn't have drawbacks, as Bitcoin has been utilized in purchasing illicit medications and everything except still a cash completely decentralized will be greatly improved as opposed to a money Which is controlled by focal expert.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

wrong or right depends on how the results you get in crypto. When can get results from crypto over much of the earnings of the previous work then it's a good decision. but cannot evolve and is not even able to get profit from crypto then bad decision. the prospect of a good crypto is just how in running it alone are able to or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: