Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency?  (Read 944 times)
U2018

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

At first I thought that cryptocurrency was like a "revolution". It seemed to change the position of legal tender and gold, but as I slowly understood it, I think cryptocurrency is not like this. It is more like a financial market. And the cryptocurrency is a commodity!

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

At first I thought that cryptocurrency was like a "revolution". It seemed to change the position of legal tender and gold, but as I slowly understood it, I think cryptocurrency is not like this. It is more like a financial market. And the cryptocurrency is a commodity!

I have a feeling that the crypto is really the currency of the future. No, fiat will not eliminated, but more and more people will choose the cryptocurrency to use it as money and as the investments.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?
And what you are trying to achieve? Do you want to become a trader? Trading can be a very profitable profession for those that are good enough to get profits out of the market but it's not easy and it is very risky to try your luck in something that you have never done before, if I were you I will keep my job and I will try to become successful in the market of cryptocurrencies while doing both.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Crytpo currency future prospect is the solid and no one can stop to it and beat it. Small thinking people can not accept to it because this is the work of big heart person who can invest big and wait for good profit. Digital currency is the big demand of every people either any body have need or not but it is very big helpful but people are not aware it. A person who have entered into the crypto currency market, his future is bright and it will grow with crypto growth.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

If you have some money to live for example next 1 year it is very good decision. But if you need to start earning money immediately it can be little problem for you.
You can earn money more than your salary in crypto yes it is possible. But firstly you need to learn about crypto and market. I believe you can handle it easily. You can do trade you can invest in icos you can do some job for icos like translator or cm etc.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

The crypto money markets have many opportunities. But there are many risks in the same way. It is important to know your income level to leave a regular job, but it is very important that you take risks.
Yes that is right. Cryptocurrency market is of full of opportunity including risk. But in my opinion it has bight future. Because many people use it as a part time or full time job and it heavily use as a online currency for various purposes like banking, trading, marketing etc. Many people use it as a online shopping, ticket booking etc. Many big multinational and multimillion companies like Microsoft, Samsung, KFC, alibaba etc start investing at cryptocurrency and also use it for various projects and this thing ultimately help safe and secure its future.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

Crypto is the future of the world. so don't be too afraid to enter the crypto because you are one step want than people who do not know about crypto. live now how the steps should be taken in order to produce of crypto and can better than the job you had before. who will determine the outcome of the crypto certainly is yourself how in their processes.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

Personally, I think that in the future, the crypto industry will only grow and develop more and more integrating into the modern economy, but this is not a quick process and it will take many years before we can pay with bitcoin in stores.....
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

I think ethereum has a good future, but if you leave your main job and fully crypto this is very regrettable, it would be better if you continue to work as usual in addition to looking for results through cryptocurrency
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

That was wrong way if you only rely on cryptocurrency as the main place to get money, especially you only choose investment. Investing in cryptocurrency promises if you choose the long term investment, so if you only have your income invested only then you will not get income to finance your daily life, as well as trading, I'm not sure you can get income a week or even a month to fulfill your life. You should try to get money on cryptocurrency and work in the real world and then you can judge whether cryptocurrency can support you if you leave your job.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Personally, I think that in the future, the crypto industry will only grow and develop more and more integrating into the modern economy, but this is not a quick process and it will take many years before we can pay with bitcoin in stores.....

What do you mean by modern economy integration? I guess, to achive this crypto should be legal first of all, accepted by governments and banks (including national banks)... But to be honest, this is the last thing I want crypto to become. I support ideas of crypto anarchism, and I want my coins to give me some feeling of freedom and anonymity, which is pretty rare in my country.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Future of crypto currency is bright, you can buy whatever you want, but even random purchase can bring you millions in 10 years.
There are hidden gems around us.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

not wrong if you have a way of trading with good and right techniques, and sufficient experience. You also have to understand that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly without us knowing it. so it must be thought out carefully if you want to seriously dedicate your time with crypto. and learn from mistakes in order to be better for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency will flood the entire world. the course will rise soon. there are already a huge number of coiptocurrency-based projects, but this is not the limit
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

maybe it's right and maybe it's also wrong, it's right if the market condition will recover and the crypto coin will experience price increases again, and that is wrong if the market situation gets worse and the coin crypto decreases in price. so be right or wrong that it depends on the crypto market situation later, hoping that the market will recover soon so the decision you make is not in vain.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

If you are a professional and earn several thousand dollars in the cryptocurrency market, then I am very happy for you and I wish to increase the income further. If you are just starting to make money and you only had a few successful months, do not rush to quit your main job, everything can change, create a reserve of money for yourself so that you can live on it for a couple of months in such a failure.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

There is nothing wrong, if someone start working with cryptocurrencies, although it is always a question, what kindof work, does it make stable income or not. If not, than it may be a dangerous move, but good luck everybody, who going full time to crypto!

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:32:39 AM

If we assume that TS will be more motivated to make a profit than other participants of crypto-currency exchanges (since it will have no other type of earnings, except crypto), then the decision is understandable. But to risk everything is very dangerous, because the crypto industry is a very young industry and, on this basis, unstable.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

I am not saying those who are thinking otherwise are not right. Neither am I underestimating the income that you may generate through cryptocurrency. However, I always maintain that leaving a permanent and good-paying job for crypto is not worth it. There are so many reasons, but most of all, you can always strike some balance between your regular job and cryptocurrency. Everything's about time management.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

I can't give you an advice regarding leaving a job, because I left a job as well and it was on a bullish market when everybody received profit from whatever activity. Now it is hard time and I am not sure you will get profit. Now crypto is a long term profit and you should realise it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: