Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grafium [GRAF] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency  (Read 1097 times)
Ishter (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 05:36:06 PM by Ishter

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | DISCORD | TWITTER

What is Grafium [GRAF]?

Grafium is an open source cryptocurrency that focuses on privacy, speed, decentralization and community decisions.
Grafium uses the QUARK algorithm with POS consensus and Masternodes to create a secure network with full nodes across
the globe, this ensures the network is decentralized and no one person has control or ownership. Unlike most other
currencies, decisions on Grafium’s future are made by the community.

FEATURES

Masternodes & Staking
Grafium is powered by Masternodes that secure the blockchain and reward the owners with payouts in Grafium.
The amount of Grafium needed for a masternode is 10,000 coins. Early investors will especially benefit, due to the block
rewards being the highest at the start and decreasing over time. Masternodes can be a source of passive income and are
very easy to set up on a VPS or locally on your computer. If you don't have 10,000 Grafium, you can also help to secure the
blockchain, as you can stake your coins and earn rewards passively. You will find below in this whitepaper the reward structure
so make sure you take a look. By staking your coins you are contributing to securing the blockchain and it also ensures that
the barrier for entry is low, because you don't need a masternode to earn passive income with Grafium.

Community Focused
Grafium is very community focused. Unlike most cryptocurrencies, the community plays an important role in Grafium’s decisions
and the direction of Grafium’s future. We strongly believe that the community will bring Grafium to its full potential.

Privacy
Grafium is a privacy coin meaning your transaction are fully private and secure on the blockchain, allowing you to send and
receive securely and privately at any time.

Super Fast
Grafium has super fast transactions with a 60 seconds block time, allowing you to send and receive within seconds.

Decentralized Network
Grafium is a 100% decentralized and secure network on the blockchain, powered by masternodes and staking and controlled
by the community.

VISION

GRAFIUM is a private, fast and secure cryptocurrency that is fully decentralized, open source and community focused.
Using POS with masternodes ensures full security of the blockchain. The aim of Grafium is to become one of the top 100
cryptocurrencies within 2 years, by increasing the mainstream adoption with projects and new innovative ideas.

COIN SPECIFICATIONS

NAME        Grafium
TAG        GRAF
ALGORITHM        Quark
TYPE        Pos/Masternodes Hybrid
BLOCK TIME        60 Seconds
PORT        5092
RPC PORT        5192
MIN STAKE AGE        1 Hour
DIFFICULTY RE-TARGETING        Every Block
MASTERNODE COST        10,000 GRAF
MASTERNODE REWARD        70%
POS REWARD        30%

MASTERNODES

Masternodes are computers that run the Grafium wallet which provide increased privacy of transactions, instant transactions
and decentralized governance of the blockchain, making decisions. As a result they are rewarded with coins from the blocks
being created.

Masternodes sit on the blockchain, within a queuing system, when they reach a certain position in this queue
they can be selected at random, to be rewarded for participating within the network.

Masternodes are required to have 10,000 Grafium collateral, and to run 24 hours a day. In return they are paid 70% of the
reward of every block, which is distributed to masternodes one at a time.

PROOF OF STAKE

Unlike the proof of work system, in which the user validates transactions and creates new blocks by performing a certain
amount of computational work requiring multiple computers and a lot of resources. For the proof of stake protocol you only
need to run the wallet on one computer, and no matter your computers performance you have the same chance of hitting a
block as everyone else. However the more coins you have the quicker your stake will be. The benefit of proof of stake is that
it results in a higher amount of nodes as anyone can stake on the network, making it more secure than a conventional POW
based coin which relies on computing power.

With Grafium you will be able to stake on the wallet and in return you will receive 30% of the
reward of every block found, for securing and confirming transactions on the network.

PROJECT PLANS

We have many short and long term plans. We want to start by building a strong community as this is the main thing that fuels
any projects success with marketing and awareness. Our long term goal is mass adoption and to be one of the top coins by 2020
with multiple online partnerships.

SHORT TERM:
- Build a strong community
- Marketing and Awareness
- Masternodes and staking
- Staking Pool partnerships
- Exchange Partnerships
- Improve Grafium

LONG TERM:
- Top 100 by 2020 (2 years)
- Mass adoption
- Wide scale application
- 2500 + Masternodes
- Community Projects
- Online shop Partnerships

PRE-SALE

We will be holding a pre-sale on the Grafium Discord, selling masternode packages to generate funds for the future of Grafium.
Funds raised in the pre-sale will be used for exchange listings, marketing, partnerships and the development of Grafium, this will
contribute to the future of Grafium.

All early investors benefit due to the highest rewards being at the beginning and only decreasing from there on, making for a very
profitable investment.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN DISCORD

PLANNED EXCHANGES

SHARDAX  |  CRYPTO-BRIDGE  |  CRYPTOPIA  |  HITBTC  |  BINANCE  |  BITTREX

WALLETS

Coming Soon!

BOUNTIES
Bounty form will be coming soon. You can start the bounties now and claim when we publish the form.

Discord Campaign (1$ in Grafium per invite)
Invite as many people as you can and get 1$ in Grafium per a invite until we reach 5000 users.

Social Media Posting and tagging us (Grafium reward depends on your followers or likes)
Invite as many people as you can and get 1$ in Grafium per a invite until we reach 5000 users.

Reddit Campaign (Grafium reward based on Upvotes)
• Your account should have a minimum of 50 posts and 200 comment karma.
• Posts and comments with negative karma do not qualify.

Youtube Review Video (150+ Grafium)
Get 200+ Grafium per a youtube video review and you must have 500+ subscribers.

Well Written Article (100 Grafium)
Write a well written article explaining Grafium and its features.

Translations (100 coins each)

- Arabic
- Indonesian
- Spanish
- Chinese
- Croatian
- German
- Hebrew
- French
- Italian
- Japanese
- Dutch
- Korean
- Philippines
- Polish
- Portuguese
- Russian
- Romanian
- Turkish

Signature Campaign (10 coins each)

Code:
[center][url=https://grafium.org][b][color=#236fb9][u]?? Grafium ??[/u][font=Verdana][b][color=#ff8a00]
?? [color=black]MASTERNODE COIN[/color][color=#ff8a00] ??
[color=black]? [color=#271f82]Secure and Fast Privacy Coin[/color]    [color=black][[/color][color=#236fb9]GET YOUR [color=#000]MASTERNODE[color=#cda069] NOW [color=#d9a162]! [color=black]] ??[/color][/url][/center]

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | DISCORD | TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themen1260

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

Reserved
rowan911

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 06:18:48 PM by rowan911

Chinese translation reserved.

DONE! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457292.new#new
pocketcoiner

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

Italian translation reserved
juney

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

romanian translation reserved
AuspiciousInvestor

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Seems interesting, will watch.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

what is your best difference from other cryptocurrency, which created last half year?
and how exactly you want create big community, only on social network?

face0ff06

Activity: 275
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 07:22:57 PM by face0ff06

Russian translation done https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4466574.msg40055167#msg40055167
Ishter (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

what is your best difference from other cryptocurrency, which created last half year?

We are aiming to provide Masternodes and involve the community in the future of the coin.
Fund priorities are exchanges and marketing, but the community will have the option to vote on what to do with pre sale funds.
venit4u

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

Easypool.win will support this coin.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

We are aiming to provide Masternodes and involve the community in the future of the coin.
Fund priorities are exchanges and marketing, but the community will have the option to vote on what to do with pre sale funds.

Just the same crap from MN coins. Selling it thru discord. Buyers of MN should do their own due diligence. Nothing much to see here.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

In the plans for short term, i see no mention about wallets to be developped for each platform (os,android,web,...) with the experiences show that it could be a little bit easy to provide an alpha version of it even for test. If there is any, please provide more details.
As i see you are just present in Discord, twitter, and bitcointalk with small community, i think you should consider creation of channels in major social media would be the first step in your Marketing strategy. If not, please explain your promotion strategy and how you aim to enlarge your community.
I would like to apply for french translation but there is no apply-form to submit. Please provide details about budget reserved for your bounty and the part reserved for each branch. As i would like to remind you that you can make better presentation of your thread by adding some other pictures.
Ishter (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Thx alot, please contact me trough PM / Discord for payment, wallet release is later this week and you will get paid immediately upon wallet release
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

It looks like project Grafium going could reach its peak in the future because of platforms in critical limits stretcher about privacy speed
Ishter (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

In the plans for short term, i see no mention about wallets to be developped for each platform (os,android,web,...) with the experiences show that it could be a little bit easy to provide an alpha version of it even for test. If there is any, please provide more details.
As i see you are just present in Discord, twitter, and bitcointalk with small community, i think you should consider creation of channels in major social media would be the first step in your Marketing strategy. If not, please explain your promotion strategy and how you aim to enlarge your community.
I would like to apply for french translation but there is no apply-form to submit. Please provide details about budget reserved for your bounty and the part reserved for each branch. As i would like to remind you that you can make better presentation of your thread by adding some other pictures.

Wallet is being released later this week. In terms of our promotional strategy we heavily focus on Discord, giving out GRAF per Discord invite, we also plan on enlarging our community trough other social media such as Twitter, Telegram, Youtube.
Please contact me trough PM / Discord for translation, payouts will be immediately upon wallet release.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

I see your invite bounty. Nice. $1 per invite? Do you mean $1 worth of your coin? What's going to be the price / coin.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Ishter (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

I see your invite bounty. Nice. $1 per invite? Do you mean $1 worth of your coin? What's going to be the price / coin.

Yes, its gonna be 1$ worth of the coin and monthly payment, our discord server receives the invites automatically .
The price per GRAF coin at the pre sale will be ( at the current market rates ) 0.1$ per GRAF , 10000 GRAF is needed for a masternode, which is priced at 1000$ or 0.15 BTC / 2 ETH.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Wallet is being released later this week. In terms of our promotional strategy we heavily focus on Discord, giving out GRAF per Discord invite, we also plan on enlarging our community trough other social media such as Twitter, Telegram, Youtube.
Please contact me trough PM / Discord for translation, payouts will be immediately upon wallet release.

Thanks for your response Dev. Before accepting applies for bounties (translations), participants should know what they will translate; 100 coin for each language is not fair enough with the ICO price = 1$ or may be less. Although, what do you want exactly to translate? Whitepaper or threads or channels...Huh I encourage you to put those details into the thread to avoid ambiguities and assure your community about how much you well manage the projects. I will apply when reading further details about the task needed.
Ishter (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Thanks for your response Dev. Before accepting applies for bounties (translations), participants should know what they will translate; 100 coin for each language is not fair enough with the ICO price = 1$ or may be less. Although, what do you want exactly to translate? Whitepaper or threads or channels...Huh I encourage you to put those details into the thread to avoid ambiguities and assure your community about how much you well manage the projects. I will apply when reading further details about the task needed.

Its only the bitcointalk ANN that needs translation.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

I hope it turns a real project, people are already getting tired of investing in masternodes but if the developer can as well add some interesting features to the project it may be catchy to people to try out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: