Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER: direct shares vanished, what can I do?  (Read 1145 times)
Lohoris (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:08:51 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 09:49:23 AM by Lohoris

I had some ASICMINER direct shares.
I transfered ***PART*** of those shares to Havelock, and the transfer was successful.
Then the dividend day came, and I received nothing on my direct shares address.
(I did correctly receive dividends on Havelock for the shares that I moved there)

Now friedcat isn't answering to my inquiry, TAT obviously can't do anything, and I'm stuck with missing shares.
Has anything like that been reported, so far? Does anyone have any advice?

edit: I did not transfer all of my shares to AM1, I only transfered SOME of them. I had X+Y direct shares, moved X shares to havelock, so I should still have Y direct shares. I have correctly X shares on havelock, but the Y direct shares disappeared.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
He1l_Q

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:34:41 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 10:00:05 AM by He1l_Q

edit: Sorry for my misreading. You may have to wait for the reply from friedcat.
wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:38:41 AM

your latest dividend should be in your havelock account.

+1

Lohoris (OP)

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:45:45 AM

I only transfered SOME of my shares, not ALL of them.

I received the dividend on havelock, but since I still hold direct shares, I should receive dividends on the direct share address too. I did not.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:01:46 AM

i seem to remember a user who held direct shares not getting dividends but it eventually got sorted out when FC finally got around to manually fixing it. apparently FC isn't always the most prompt with his PM replies
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:45:49 PM

I had some ASICMINER direct shares.
I transfered ***PART*** of those shares to Havelock, and the transfer was successful.
Then the dividend day came, and I received nothing on my direct shares address.
(I did correctly receive dividends on Havelock for the shares that I moved there)

Now friedcat isn't answering to my inquiry, TAT obviously can't do anything, and I'm stuck with missing shares.
Has anything like that been reported, so far? Does anyone have any advice?

edit: I did not transfer all of my shares to AM1, I only transfered SOME of them. I had X+Y direct shares, moved X shares to havelock, so I should still have Y direct shares. I have correctly X shares on havelock, but the Y direct shares disappeared.

If it's been more than 2 weeks, you can be concerned. If it's been less than that, then FC is probably just busy - it often takes him that long to perform share transactions. Be patient and post back here if still hasn't gotten back to you. FC has been pretty solid in my experience - you should have little cause for concern that you won't be taken care of.

Lohoris (OP)

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:48:32 PM

If it's been more than 2 weeks, you can be concerned. If it's been less than that, then FC is probably just busy - it often takes him that long to perform share transactions. Be patient and post back here if still hasn't gotten back to you. FC has been pretty solid in my experience - you should have little cause for concern that you won't be taken care of.
Ok thank you, I'll wait 2 weeks before being more concerned : )

canth
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:24:10 PM

Asicminer survived GLBSE, BTCT and Bitfunder going down - they're like the honey badger of mining companies. Smiley

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:57:34 PM

Asicminer survived GLBSE, BTCT and Bitfunder going down - they're like the honey badger of mining companies. Smiley

Hey, I did all the work!

Tongue
canth
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:16:52 AM

Hey, I did all the work!

Tongue

Ha. Get us back to 5BTC/share then! I'll be happy to give you all the credit in the world. Wink

Lohoris (OP)

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:20:46 AM

Ok, I've received the payment in a new transaction, and I've also received the new dividend, so I guess it's fine now.

(still, it would be much better if we could look at a share list, other than inferring it from the last dividend)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: