Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is more likely: NXT valued at $1 ea. or PPC valued at $25 ea.
$1 NXT is more likely - 51 (62.2%)
$25 PPC is more likely - 17 (20.7%)
Neither will happen - 14 (17.1%)
Total Voters: 82

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more likely: NXT valued at $1 ea. or PPC valued at $25 ea.  (Read 1259 times)
ThePatient (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:36:18 PM

vote
comp14

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:00:24 PM

Nxt's killer app is the "transparent forging" technology- which enables it to utilize 100% PoS (the concept pioneered by PPC) while eliminating 51% attack.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:05:57 PM

nxt is technologically superior, but Peercoin has a big head start and is much easier to buy for USD via large exchanges such as btc-e. Peercoin is actually extremely undervalued at the moment and is bound for a breakout to $25 if Bitcoin goes back to $1200+ levels

I think NxT will catch up eventually

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:33:42 PM

PPC > $1000 is more likely then nxt > $1.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:13:51 AM

PPC > $1000 is more likely then nxt > $1.

I'm a fan of both but... PPC at $1000 would mean $21 billion market cap, way higher than Bitcoin currently, and not all PPC have even been minted yet.

I'd say NXT at $1+ is more likely.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:39:28 AM

Nxt is going to EAT everything for lunch.

bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:48:47 AM

PPC has no good features. NXT has killer features and 100% POS. It dont consume much power and dont need ASIC GPU or other hardware. NXT can be about 10$ without problems in the next 2 years. But thats only my opinion. PPC is for me like the other 200 Coins which dont provide anything new and 90% or more copy of Bitcoin. Look at youtube and look at all the interviews about NXT and think about it twice. You will recognize that PPC is worthless in comparison with NXT (not the Price, but the Features, the Developers, the Community and the features in future which are already planned and they are developing it atm).

And whats the plan for PPC ? No Plan. So this coin will die and its not worth 2$ its overvalued.
Canaanite

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:50:56 AM

Nxt is an improvement of PPC with a huge community and hype behind it.
In 6 months it became far superior to PPC so I would vote for NXT >1
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:58:21 AM

I think people, who dont have any NXT cant have an opinion about this thread. If you want your own opinion, just install the NXT Client and look by yourself. For me its the undervaluest coin today and the feature richest on the same time and after doing this, install PPC or LTC or something else and then think 2 minutes which coin is better, but you dont need two minutes. 3 Seconds are enough to see the differences. I love NXT and his Asset Exchange, which is not centralized.

Nxt is the first Coin which has the features, what Ethereum and Bitshares want to have but dont released anything yet!

So look the 500 Coins out there, but only NXT is another Coin, which provide very valuable and usable features for people and businesses.
Canaanite

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:02:12 AM

I think people, who dont have any NXT cant have an opinion about this thread. If you want your own opinion, just install the NXT Client and look by yourself. For me its the undervaluest coin today and the feature richest on the same time and after doing this, install PPC or LTC or something else and then think 2 minutes which coin is better, but you dont need two minutes. 3 Seconds are enough to see the differences. I love NXT and his Asset Exchange, which is not centralized.

Nxt is the first Coin which has the features, what Ethereum and Bitshares want to have but dont released anything yet!

So look the 500 Coins out there, but only NXT is another Coin, which provide very valuable and usable features for people and businesses.

+1
all you need is to try it for few minutes and you see how it is superior to any other coin (even bitcoin)
boymilk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:02:41 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 10:58:51 AM by boymilk

PPC has no good features. NXT has killer features and 100% POS. It dont consume much power and dont need ASIC GPU or other hardware. NXT can be about 10$ without problems in the next 2 years. But thats only my opinion. PPC is for me like the other 200 Coins which dont provide anything new and 90% or more copy of Bitcoin. Look at youtube and look at all the interviews about NXT and think about it twice. You will recognize that PPC is worthless in comparison with NXT (not the Price, but the Features, the Developers, the Community and the features in future which are already planned and they are developing it atm).

And whats the plan for PPC ? No Plan. So this coin will die and its not worth 2$ its overvalued.

Umm... OK, but wasn't Sunny King the one who invented proof of stake?

That's pretty innovative if you ask me.
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:28:07 AM

NXT is technically superior but give PPC its dues. It was first to POS and was one of the first few altcoins.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:47:35 AM

NXT is technically superior but give PPC its dues. It was first to POS and was one of the first few altcoins.
But higher price of NXT is stopping it as well...
People will chose other decentralized exchanges stuff like Bithalo or Blackhalo with 0 fees...
This is some future of crypto currency and new wining trend.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: