Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Money with Bitcoins, The Bible of Bitcoin Money Making  (Read 837 times)
prhvideos (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

Quick Money with Bitcoins, The Bible of Bitcoin Money Making

A Quick and Easy Guide To Bitcoin. Our book gives you the basics in understanding Bitcoins, Ouick steps to make your Bitcoin transactions in less than 30 minutes, and how to pack your ewallets full of Bitcoins. You will be able to safely, easily and quickly learn how to store, acquire, sell, spend, speculate and invest bitcoins. Imagine being able to send any amount of money to anyone anywhere in the world at anytime without the possibility of funds being frozen, seized, confiscated or impeded in anyway all for a tiny or no cost. That is Bitcoin." SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN BITCOINS

kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:42:14 AM

I don't know what's worse - the dozen or more spelling and grammatical errors from "Learn More" or that OP doesn't accept Bitcoin as a method of payment. 

Acquire your Quick Money with Bitcoins e-book and dramatically improve your bank account

I can save everyone the $19.95.....

HODL!

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:47:50 AM

I don't know what's worse - the dozen or more spelling and grammatical errors from "Learn More" or that OP doesn't accept Bitcoin as a method of payment. 

Acquire your Quick Money with Bitcoins e-book and dramatically improve your bank account

HODL!
If you're not interested then why wouldn't you just move on instead of trashing his pitch?   why do Users on here have to be such smart asses?

Thank you, I too have noticed alot more negativity in this forum than positive. Makes me wonder how many people on here are actually successful in making money. I simply provide the tools to help people succeed, it is up to them to proceed.

The way I see it, is spend hours upon hours trying to sort through this forum and maybe learn something for free. Or spend $20 and get everything in one spot. Those with the ambition to do something will turn a guide like this into a profit.

kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:39:30 AM

HODL!
If you're not interested then why wouldn't you just move on instead of trashing his pitch?   why do Users on here have to be such smart asses?

Thank you, I too have noticed alot more negativity in this forum than positive. Makes me wonder how many people on here are actually successful in making money. I simply provide the tools to help people succeed, it is up to them to proceed.

The way I see it, is spend hours upon hours trying to sort through this forum and maybe learn something for free. Or spend $20 and get everything in one spot. Those with the ambition to do something will turn a guide like this into a profit.

No, I think we're a little more skeptical since so many scams have been successfully executed here.  Sorry that my snake-oil sensors went into overdrive on your post, and I apologize.  I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing a paragraph or two as a sample for review?  Many Amazon "how-to" book sellers do this.

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:46:48 AM

No, I think we're a little more skeptical since so many scams have been successfully executed here.  Sorry that my snake-oil sensors went into overdrive on your post, and I apologize.  I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing a paragraph or two as a sample for review?  Many Amazon "how-to" book sellers do this.

I am a firm believer in going with your gut, if this book did not appeal to you, I recommend looking at these 2 instead.

Bitcoin & Litecoin Survival Guide
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447510.msg4919011#msg4919011

and/or

Bitcoin Secrets
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446199.msg4904896#msg4904896

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: