Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 800 Days Left before BTC Raise Again  (Read 621 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

What, more than 2 years at least?! This speculation is so insane.

There's really a chance for btc to pump up by that time but saying that nothing good will happen within that period of time then I do not believe in you. I mean, the probability that only bearish trend will exist within that time is so small because the lines on the market chart are naturally fluctuating from time to time so it seems impossible that it will wait very long time just to soar high.
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

According to this guy, we need to suffer for at least 800 days .
Before the price came in. rofl
https://i.gyazo.com/8d820b7996e0847a6335679b2bcc6201.png

We all know that this is just a prediction and it has more reference value. 800 days for an upward trend is quite long. Because, the movement and trend change in the crypto market is very fast. I am still optimistic about the future of bitcoin this year. 15k - 25k still have the ability and many surprises in the next 3 months.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

so many predictions happens in bitcoin, but only 1% is accurate, meaning the price of bitcoin is depend on how the community using or take part of it, if the community didnt raise for almost 5 years, then the price of bitcoin will surly dropped, many investors/holders are getting dump their bitcoin just to cut loses from this current drop. normally it happens when some altcoins are getting pump because of the switch method in all crypto. and not on how long we will wait before it will pump again.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

Not everyone suffers because prices go down, if they are lucky to sell at the highest price, they just wait for the bitcoin price to weaken and act to buy bitcoin.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

For those who doesnt know how to read chart they will believe on every McAfee and CNBC shills. 800days assumption is based from the Bitcoin price pattern against on its previous charts. What can you do now, well you can HOLD or the best option is hedging it to USDT.

PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

why he calculate for days? lol. he could say 26.6 month. lot's of crazy people in here.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

We can't see the picture please replace it with the link but anyway i don't believe that we will still wait for as long as two more years before the bullish mode of Bitcoin. If the guy is an expert but i have knew more famous experts than him saying that Bitcoin price will reach the ATH of $20,000 again this year therefore who is telling the truth now? I suggest we don't easily believe in some predictions especially if this is a FUD but better we just keep on holding our Bitcoin then lets wait and see because who knows the bullish market is just around the corner.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

Aahahah. It's so cute. How could this prophet have established such an accurate date? This is ridiculous! After 800 days ... more precisely 799 maybe bitcoin it will not be

novsali
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

There is no gurantee that it will start recovering fast in those 800 days. But if everything goes right , it should reach at least $50000 in next 800 days according to me.

Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Nowadays not always follow the same trend, if it really can take 800 days for bitcoin to be able to improve it. Then it is worth holding because the increase will multiply. Cool
Serzh_Bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

I think that since August Bitcoin will start to grow as most people will run out of holidays and whales of this world will want to arrange just in this time for the next pump becourse at the general seasonal hype it would take less money for his pump)))) Wink
arigs11

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

Hope it will raise less than 800 days.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Who's guy? Can't see any picture available. Maybe because I'm a newbie here in this forum but 800 days? That guy's probably crazy. Maybe he's talking about 800 days before the whole world accepts Bitcoin, yeah, that's kind of plausible. Bitcoin is pretty hard to predict specially that most of the government is against it and its future are in the hands of its own community. Well, I just hope Bitcoin just rise just like last year. That would be another Valhalla for us investor.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

What is 800 days? Every body will always say anything they like. What is the parameter that warrants this prediction. What is the market movement has to do with 800 days ? Sometimes I get frustrated by insinuations on the forum.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

I think that's not going to happen because that such long period of time of suffering from downfall is not a normal flow of the system. It's never been happen that there are much of time needed before we can experience pump again. Maybe there will be something wrong if that is happen. In the normal flow of this system, there are always a few number of pump days before the month was ended so supposed to be when we didn't experiencing decrease within 800 days that means there's a big problem behind this.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

your image doesn't show up anymore, but I don't even want to see it. What is the point of quoting "some guy" here and saying the price won't grow for another 800 days? How ridiculous is that?

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

That is only prediction. No one can tell the movement of the crypto market. It would still depends on the investors on how much volume they are going to invest. It could be earlier than 800 days.

Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

It makes me feel uncomfortable, I don't think a bear market still need to continue such a long time, because the LN has been in the application, then the LN will change the actuality of the bitcoin, the bitcoin will reinvigorate the bull market.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

Image didn't show up, who is the guy?

800 days is like 2 years. The next halving is around 2021 so yeah that kinda makes sense. I'm not implying that halving will lead to price rise, but at least that guy had a reason, not some random bullshit lol. Some people said we are living the 2014 era again. If that is true then we are three years away (2014-2017) from the next massive bull run if there is any.

A lot of people will come out, talk and predict a price increase/decrease but the sad truth is that no one knows. If you're true a believer in the technology and you're not really in need (like going to starve to death)e, you will hold but If you're just here for the money, the first thing you will do is panic sell.
yeah true lol, nobody actually know what will happen with the price. I'm glad I'm here for the long-term effect of Bitcoin on global scale. At this point, I'm 99% positive on Bitcoin. Even the SEC chairman said
These currencies are not going away and they will proliferate to every economy and every part of the planet… We are witnessing a technological revolution. Perhaps we are witnessing a modern miracle.
Couldn't agree more. Bitcoin is indeed a technological miracle.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

800 days are too long period of time prediction for bitcoin pump. We have different predictions regarding bitcoin price but the truth is nobody knows when crypto market going up. We only hoping that bitcoin will rise sooner or later but not too long period of time. At this moment always think positive cryptomarket will be in green again because cryptocurrency is volatile one day going down and the another day it going up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: