Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 800 Days Left before BTC Raise Again  (Read 621 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

800 days is a long time. hope he is wrong with the prediction. that would be a long thirsty stretch.
As Omega saod it won't be that much long because the current secnario is different from oast and more people already know about the crypto currencies so it may happen sooner than his predcition.I think that price will start to increase from the next month because last year also the price was rapid in second half of that year so it also may repeat again.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

According to this guy, we need to suffer for at least 800 days .
Before the price came in. rofl

What? For that long? Anybody always says that Bitcoin will be headed above all the time, now I am so confuse whether who am I going to believe in.
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

That's like two and half years? No way that is going to be possible. Bitcoin will pick up and rise beyond $20k USD before that period. I wonder what facts he used to gather this 800-day conclusion.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

800 days?!!! I don't think it takes that long. I don't understand how people predict this! It is hard to predict when bitcoin price will go up and down.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

wow, 800days, it is too long, if really i think most the investor have left the cry markets.
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Maybe it is not true and I hope we will not wait for that very long time, I hope this year BTC will rise up again, and many investors would still invest in Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vijay620

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

One of the biggest airdrop join now
https://upstake.com/landing/main?sponsor=vijay620
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

I doubt it will be take another 800 days as It's very likely with LN being on active development, a lot of services starting to accept bitcoin and more people are being exposed to bitcoin.

A lot of people will come out, talk and predict a price increase/decrease but the sad truth is that no one knows. If you're true a believer in the technology and you're not really in need (like going to starve to death)e, you will hold but If you're just here for the money, the first thing you will do is panic sell.
I believe if bitcoin still there is a chance of falling again, but to wait up, it does not take 800 days. I am sure that bitcoin will rise soon at the end of this year after prices will reach the lowest price this year.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

I think this is quite joking. Because no one can predict the future. It can not be said whether it will take 800 days or 8000 days or just 8 days. If anybody said this I will say he or she is not fit for this platform. If he says that the chart of the past says this then it should be remembered that nothing will follow the same trend. I just want to say lots of products and services are now associated with bitcoin, which was not in earlier. So we hope cloud will disappear soon and the price of bitcoin will reaches or desired level very soon.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Great news) There is a time to accumulate bitcoins)
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

I think this is joke. No one can predict when will bitcoin goes up and down. Nobody can say that bitcoin will rise again in 800 days or 80 days or whatsoever. What we can and should do is to hodl and believe that bitcoin will increase very soon.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Peoples may predict the price of bitcoin, but i think there is no one can predict bitcoin price accurately.
If his prediction right on the future, it will means this year is not a good year for cryptocurrency because it won't be the same as past years.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
s31joemhar

Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

I think 800 days is really a longer period to wait but as what I always said.
There is nothing to be regret is the market value will increase so high if I will wait for a 800 days from now.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

I can't believe that someone is trying to tell us exactly what numbers of days it will take bitcoin to rise again. This is highly impossible because nobody can authoritatively say this. There are a number of unforeseen development that can take place and make bitcoin price rise greatly in a couple of days from now.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

Do not believe in such news, We do not know what will happen and only the destiny will decide. What's happening now will be the future. So if more people will invest and believe in bitcoins today. Surely in the future we will see the rapidly rising price of bitcoins.

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

I'm wondering why 800 days? Why not 738 days? When people make such predictions it makes me laugh. Any person who learns to make such accurate forecasts of the value of the cryptocurrency will very quickly become a millionaire. But these fakes don't make much money.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

a very long time, I think we will not be able to wait for BTC rise again in 800 days, I think it is a bad prediction without analysis and he cannot responsibility for his prediction.

if that happens, I think the bitcoin spreading will drop dramatically, and it will make the bitcoin fall deeper, even going back to the value when the first bitcoin appears. and it's like a circulation that keeps turning.

Prediction on Bitcoin sometimes won't happen, you know why people predict based on factors they know and see, as like when they predict the weather, sometimes the forecast was bright sunshine but suddenly it was storm, since there are factors that people can predict but we can predict exactly what will happen due to some interference as well.
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Really? What is the basis when you confirm that? I think it never even up to $ 20,000
bitcad4u

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

We can't predict the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency now.And no one know when the price will increase and when price will decrease.I don't know how you mentioned as 800 days.Bitcoin is the decentralized currency and the control is not in any particular person hand.
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

I am not a Bitcoin pessimistic but I don't believe in all this prediction, can you tell me the parameters you use to make your judgement or you are just guessing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: