Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod trolling me with red tag!  (Read 1126 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

Somebody with multiple accounts

Do you have a single shred of evidence?

somebody who thinks that people are stupid

No, I just think you are stupid.

You can't find: scammer in any of my ratings left on my profile by DT members.

Just because they don't use the word scammer, doesn't mean they don't think you are one. I'm not surprised you are unable to read between the lines since you can't comprehend basic facts.

Do you have a single shred of evidence of me being a scammer? are you going to base your accusation on trust feedbacks left on me by some ordinary people? you seem to put a lot of faith and trust into trust system, you are willingly blinding yourself to the truth, you want to believe whatever DT members say and do is the right thing to say and do, so much of a narrow minded individual you are.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

Do you have a single shred of evidence of me being a scammer? are you going to base your accusation on trust feedbacks left on me by some ordinary people? you seem to put a lot of faith and trust into trust system, you are willingly blinding yourself to the truth, you want to believe whatever DT members say and do is the right thing to say and do, so much of a narrow minded individual you are.

I'll take that as a "no" to having any evidence then.

Here's the evidence you are a scammer: You tried to charge people for a service you couldn't provide. That's pretty much textbook scamming.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

There is no belief needed. All DT ratings that you got have reference links so anyone can make up their mind as to how trustworthy you are.

Fun fact: The trust ratings you received from DT members point to your own words incriminating yourself. On the other hand, your retaliatory ratings point to your own words smearing said DT members with no actual substance. You're trying to create an alternate reality where your fantasies become facts and you're failing horribly.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Here's the evidence you are a scammer: You tried to charge people for a service you couldn't provide. That's pretty much textbook scamming.

How do you know I'm not capable of providing said service?

🖤😏
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Its more than one month that you started offering your service and your trust ratings went from  0: -0 / +0 to -32: -5 / +0.
None of your cases are based on your clients, infact you have 0 clients. Your first possible client turned you down. Why do you think he did that?

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Why do you think he did that?

I only advised him to do a few things based on the circumstances, nobody has ever used my service, calling me a scammer without knowing if I'm capable of providing a service or not is a false accusation.

Let us not go off topic here, the fact still remains that Vod is a trust abuser and should get kicked out from his position.

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

Because you don't have the ability to remove red trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

You don't know how the trust system works. You're inventing your own rules that don't make any sense for anyone except you. You're fighting a meaningless battle against valid uses of the trust system. You're spamming the trust system with repugnant garbage. You're perpetuating conspiracy theories that would likely damage a potential case rather than help it.

That's what you're capable of providing. Is that your "service"?

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

I never said that I have. I'm also not a DT member, being a DT member and saying that I will remove or counter people's feedback in exchange for money could be a valid reason to tag me with red for it.

Let us not go off topic here, you have tried to retaliate against me, how is it that other DT members are countering your valid negative trust on Anduck but they don't give a damn about this one? however if somebody does that, I would then tag them with red for misusing the trust system. I haven't done any sucking and ass kissing or trading(trust farming) to deserve a green trust from anybody here. unless somebody could provide a convincing reason as to why they are trusting me with green default trust, otherwise tagging me with green would be a misuse of trust system.

Now do I need to go and farm some trust from other DT members just to get a counter tag? because I have seen this happening a lot here, somebody is getting a tag and even for a valid and good reason, next day or week he/she has a green trust score like nothing has happened. you call that decentralized system? I call that trust farming like for example Anduck has farmed some green trust without even asking for it. you seem like to have a thick skin man, people would counter your valid negative trust then you'd go act like a noob and would tag them with green, WTF?

What I want from you is that you need to forgive Anduck if he is not bidding on his own auctions since 2 years ago, instead actmyname and DarkStar_ undermined you and Anduck got 2 undeserved green trust. if only you could give a second chance to Anduck, none of this would've happened. you see my point?
I'm asking you please, give him another chance and let us not fight about this unimportant matter, what we need to do is to save this community from real scammers(ICOs) and not to fight with each other all the time.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 03:49:43 PM by suchmoon

I never said that I have.

You had this in your signature:

https://i.snag.gy/pu5ZQM.jpg
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

In addition to "delusions of grandeur" and "querulous paranoia", I think we can safely add "anterograde amnesia" to the list of things digaran should be asking his doctor to test him for.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Let us not go off topic here
Now I've seen everything.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Now do I need to go and farm some trust from other DT members just to get a counter tag? because I have seen this happening a lot here, somebody is getting a tag and even for a valid and good reason, next day or week he/she has a green trust score like nothing has happened.
You have seen this happening a lot? Name the users.
What I want from you is that you need to forgive Anduck if he is not bidding on his own auctions since 2 years ago, instead actmyname and DarkStar_ undermined you and Anduck got 2 undeserved green trust.
My rating cancelled out Vod's. This made Anduck neutral. Capische? NEUTRAL.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

What I want from you is that you need to forgive Anduck if he is not bidding on his own auctions since 2 years ago, instead actmyname and DarkStar_ undermined you and Anduck got 2 undeserved green trust. if only you could give a second chance to Anduck, none of this would've happened. you see my point?

Trust: 70: -0 / +7 looks much better than Trust: 1: -1 / +9.

Just saying.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

Trust: 70: -0 / +7 looks much better than Trust: 1: -1 / +9.

Just saying.
inb4 +9 > +7 therefore trust abuse

DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

+9 > +7 therefore trust abuse

Tongue

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

I only advised him to do a few things based on the circumstances, nobody has ever used my service, calling me a scammer without knowing if I'm capable of providing a service or not is a false accusation.

Let us not go off topic here, the fact still remains that Vod is a trust abuser and should get kicked out from his position.
You advised him to bribe Lauda in an indirect way, but still it was an advice telling him to bribe Lauda. And a bribe doesn't always have a monetary value.
And the tag that Vod has given you is legitimate enough.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

+9 > +7 therefore trust abuse

Tongue

Uh oh.... I believe it is a felony for a DT member to use alts unless you pay $50 BTC0.01 BTC0.02 to digaran.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

how is it that other DT members are countering your valid negative trust on Anduck but they don't give a damn about this one?

He has contributed a lot more to the community than you have. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

I'll try to bump this thread periodically too
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: