Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A list of potential marketplace scammers that you should avoid  (Read 214 times)
Seetheummerallyeah (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:56:48 PM
Merited by EcuaMobi (2), ibminer (2)

Here's a list of some users on the marketplace section who are either:

-Selling goods via autobuy links (selly.gg, rocketr, etc)
-Selling goods with locked threads
-Selling goods with scam accusations against them
-Selling goods that are too good to be true
-Selling bitcointalk accounts

Some users have already been red tagged but some haven't. This list is incomplete and I will update it from time to time. If you are a new user of bitcointalk, I highly recommend you AVOID these users if you don't want to lose your money.

Username
Comments
MuguanatosLocked threads selling various digital goods. Multiple scam accusations.
SellingGiftcardsLocked selly.gg links with multiple scam accusations. Already red tagged.
etherPICLocked selly.gg links with multiple scam accusations. Also offered to sell merit.
Buzzlieve1992Proven scammer with locked threads and selly.gg links
NikismolaProven scammer selling on locked threads with selly.gg links
ThfultedLocked selly.gg links with multiple scam accusations.
Jedmac123Scam Accusation over $8
SunnybeacherSelling something that is too good to be true on an autobuy link. Also has a scam accusation against him
ShaddanAccount Seller that has NOT been red tagged yet
Adventure-hack Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow.
Choiceshack Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
Creeps-battle-hack Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
Milkchoco-hack Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
strikeofkingshack Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
fishingclashfishgame Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
soccer-stars-mod Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
Kathehyu Advertising his Fortnite V-Bucks Generator, which as we all know is a CPA/survey scam
Might-magic-mod Brand new user selling a game cheat on a locked thread without escrow
GoldenBuzzers Account seller that has NOT been tagged
Rahish Selling AWS codes via locked selly.gg threads. Multiple scam accusations.
ikiKelimem Selling digital goods via locked autobuy links. Multiple scam accusations and even a claim of malware.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

Thanks for your effort but it is difficult to prepare an integrated list as scammers use a lot of accounts.
I've checked your list, but unfortunately, most accounts are clean, so I recommend you to archive -----> http://archive.is/ all pages before accusation any account. [The curious thing is how these accounts removed their topics? Huh]
I think tagging them, and asking EcuaMobi to review your trust is the fastest solution.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Seetheummerallyeah (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

Thanks for your effort but it is difficult to prepare an integrated list as scammers use a lot of accounts.
I've checked your list, but unfortunately, most accounts are clean, so I recommend you to archive -----> http://archive.is/ all pages before accusation any account. [The curious thing is how these accounts removed their topics? Huh]
I think tagging them, and asking EcuaMobi to review your trust is the fastest solution.

That's the entire point of this post. Many of the accounts in the list are NOT red tagged yet even though they should be.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1468

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

Several users were already tagged by me. I've tagged others now: nikismola, muguanatos, Rahish, ikiKelimem and others.

I've left neutrals to a few and I haven't tagged others because I haven't found enough proof (for example against jedmac123) and because I don't think just selling an account deserves negative trust, unless other conditions are met.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: