Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunter wallet  (Read 250 times)
artmaker (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:49:47 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:27:04 PM by artmaker

Hai all hunters, sorry for the noob question (i am a noob)
Can you recomended me what the best wallet to use for hunting bounty?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Inspite on having a full member account on this forum you do still consider you self as a noob? 6 months on crypto would be sufficient enough to know these basic things. Not to be rude but this is part of the reality.Bounty hunting do usually project do make use of erc20 tokens or etherium based which means  erc20 wallets would be needed like myetherwallet,metamask etc. but yet there are tokens which do have different platform with significant wallet to be used on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Inspite on having a full member account on this forum you do still consider you self as a noob? 6 months on crypto would be sufficient enough to know these basic things. Not to be rude but this is part of the reality.Bounty hunting do usually project do make use of erc20 tokens or etherium based which means  erc20 wallets would be needed like myetherwallet,metamask etc. but yet there are tokens which do have different platform with significant wallet to be used on.
There are some possibilities why he doesn't know yet about this, but i strongly believe there are 2 reasons, this account has been sold/change hand to newbie and previously he is a designer, which don't know about bounty wallet.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Merited by artmaker (1)

For Ethereum or ERC20 tokens I recommend to use MEW or MyEtherWallet.  (some other ETH based wallets are listed here.)
For waves based tokens use https://waveswallet.io/
For steller based use https://astralwallet.io/
For NEO based use https://neotracker.io/wallet
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

I almost always use the ethereal purse MyEtherWallet. I consider it the most successful and convenient to use. I always choose ICO campaigns where ERC-20 markers are used. I tried using wallets of other platforms, except ethereum, in particular, Waves, I did not like them. After that I use only MyEtherWallet wallets.
jajulway

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

I am surprised you considering yourself as a noob when you have high rank than most of members....
are you bought that account or what ?
you can use myetherwallet, i use that for most of my bounties campaign, unless the bounty rules told you to use other wallet
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

A Full Member shouldn't have called him/herself "a noob". It takes a lot of time and effort to get to that up-level, you know that.

Anyway, in case you're not so familiar, I would suggest using MyEtherWallet as a starting wallet for hunting bounty. You can always open more later, but don't make it complicated with many wallets at the beginning.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
artmaker (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

Unfortunately being a high rank doesn't always make you a pro, is'n it ? But thank you for your reapone.

There are some possibilities why he doesn't know yet about this, but i strongly believe there are 2 reasons, this account has been sold/change hand to newbie and previously he is a designer, which don't know about bounty wallet.

First of all, this account will never be sell (even if i retired from this world)
Second, yes i am a designer and still a designer was never think to become a bounty hunter. But in the last few week, i'm kinda intrested myself to become one.

For Ethereum or ERC20 tokens I recommend to use MEW or MyEtherWallet.  (some other ETH based wallets are listed here.)
For waves based tokens use https://waveswallet.io/
For steller based use https://astralwallet.io/
For NEO based use https://neotracker.io/wallet

Thank you very much +1 merit

I almost always use the ethereal purse MyEtherWallet. I consider it the most successful and convenient to use. I always choose ICO campaigns where ERC-20 markers are used. I tried using wallets of other platforms, except ethereum, in particular, Waves, I did not like them. After that I use only MyEtherWallet wallets.
I am surprised you considering yourself as a noob when you have high rank than most of members....
are you bought that account or what ?
you can use myetherwallet, i use that for most of my bounties campaign, unless the bounty rules told you to use other wallet
A Full Member shouldn't have called him/herself "a noob". It takes a lot of time and effort to get to that up-level, you know that.

Anyway, in case you're not so familiar, I would suggest using MyEtherWallet as a starting wallet for hunting bounty. You can always open more later, but don't make it complicated with many wallets at the beginning.

Thank you for all respone
RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

Hello my friend artmaker, You can use this wallet I recommend to use it  https://etherscan.io/  the Ethereum Block Explorer, And https://wallet.bitcoin.com/  &, https://wallet.trezor.io/ &, https://blockchain.info/wallet &, https://coins.ph/ 

you can choose what wallet you would like to use it Sir,  Grin
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

The hunting bonuses at this forum are numerous. You should consider finding good projects that do
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

Most of the tokens in the bonus campaign are token ERC 20 so you should use wallet support ERC token 20 such as myetherwallet, Metamask
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

You can use free ERC20 ethereum wallet by registering at myetherwallet.com.
or if you have more money to buy wallet hardware like TREZOR, Ledger Nanos S is more secure than phishing and hacking.
bmgs

Activity: 518
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

I use Metamask  and Eidoo (for smartphone) for Ethereum based tokens. I think Eidoo is a great mobile wallet. It will have an hybrid exchange in the future as well.  I use https://neotracker.io for NEO based tokens.
kavishka

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

I think The hunting bonuses at this forum are numerous. Roll Eyes
RemarkJohn

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

This is an essential step, as some make the mistake of relying on an online wallet to secure their funds. For small quantities, this can be done in some cases, but it’s recommended to have a wallet where you are the one in full control of the private keys.

There are 3 types of wallets excluding online wallets that you might want to use:

Software wallets: These are wallet applications you download and install into your Personal Computer or mobile devices.

Bitcoin Core and Electrum are pretty solid options as Desktop Wallets. Core is a full node client, meaning that it helps with verifying and transmitting Bitcoin transactions and blocks across the network and, unless pruned, stores a copy of the entire Blockchain. This process can be very slow at first but offers better security & privacy since Core doesn’t have to rely on data from external servers or other peers on the network. Electrum, on the other hand, is a lightweight wallet that is easier to use and has other features like multi-signature wallets, integration with hardware wallets, and more.

Mycelium and CoPay are also great options for Android and iOS respectively. Mycelium is an HD (hierarchical deterministic) wallet with many advanced features, like support for hardware wallets from TREZOR and Ledger, watch-only accounts, cold storage spending, and more. CoPay is simple to use and multi-platform, making it easy for you to use the same wallet or accounts across multiple devices and platforms.

Hardware wallets: These are physical devices designed specifically to store Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

https://www.ledgerwallet.com offers everything you need in a hardware wallet: the ability to send, receive, check and manage multiple addresses for a variety of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and more) from the same device, and offers plenty of security measures and backup. All private keys are stored on a smart chip and never get leaked outside of the device, all signing happens internally.

Paper wallets: These are private keys that can be printed out on a piece of paper and can be used as long term storages, once they are claimed they should not be reused.

https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/  is a good option, it allows you to generate paper wallets offline in case you’re worried about malicious software, and it’s recommended to do so.

Important note: ALWAYS back-up your wallets and private keys. Do not use just one address to store all your coins and split up your funds for a lesser risk of losing them.

The next step

Once you have your Bitcoins, there are many things you can do from this point, like trading your Bitcoins for other cryptocurrencies that you might find an interest in, gambling for entertainment, and so much more. This is completely up to you and has its risks; just holding Bitcoin has a huge benefit of its own.

Bittrex and Binance are a few good exchanges with a wide variety of cryptocurrencies to choose from. Research is key when trading with cryptocurrencies, just like Bitcoin, each cryptocurrency has its own risks. Trade carefully and diligently.

Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

There is no important wallet for bounty hunter. The type of wallet you may use for each depends of the campaign itself. Some campaign will say erc20 wallet not an exchange wallet. However, some campaign may have developed their own wallet in which they may ask you to download and use.  Finally, the most important thing is that you keep your private key save.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

Most incoming tokens are erc20, so you can use metamask or mew. But if you will get a different coin you should choose the ledger nano s which is the most preferred wallet.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

I understand that being a full member does not mean a lot of knowledge, because of the individual life we had, maybe you dont have time to study everything., or you are just busy with your work. For me., i use MEW or myetherwallet, and Waves. Thats the 2 wallet that i use mostly for all the campaign, but i have lots of MEW wallet in the sense that there are lots of scammers out there, having a back up wallet is very important for me, and i distributed my tokens to every wallet., so if in case, my other wallet got hacked, i still have other wallet which is stored my other tokens, 2 baskets is better than 1., maybe i applied that strategy.

I hope i give you some insights about my strategy my friend. Thanks a lot

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

I use hardware wallet for easy usage of crypto. I use Ledger Nano S. Bounty profits get so high sometimes that you might need to use secured wallets because it can't be hacked that easily.

You can use hot wallets like MEW (myetherwallet) but make sure that your keys are safe. Create wallets on a safe and newly installed OS or environment. Or better use VirtualBox so you don't need to clear your computer.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Don't use the same address for all your holdings, spread them trough few wallets.
Bookmark that link and use only this one, there are many phishing sites so be careful what you click.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: