Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2019, 03:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOOMBACOIN [POS/MASTERNODES] [PRESALE] [BOUNTIES] [TRANSLATIONS]  (Read 3622 times)
zoombacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:52 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 02:24:14 PM by zoombacoin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exchanges:

Statistics
CoinMarketCap -  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoomba/

Staking Pool

Masternode Platforms
GIN Platform - https://p.gincoin.io/#!/
Gentarium Platform- https://mn.gtmcoin.io/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZOOMBA Invitation Bounty

1st. Place - 3,000 ZBA
 2nd. Place - 1,00 ZBA
 3rd. Place - 500 ZBA
 4th. Place - 250 ZBA
 5th. Place - 100 ZBA

Participation is simple!  Just invite the most people you can to #invitation-contest channel on discord.  Just create an invitation link to #invitation-contest channel and share it as much as you can!!

Who will rise to the top!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZOOMBA Translation Bounty - Earn 50 ZBA

- The translation must be of a high quality
- not done using google translate.
- The translation should be easily understood
- all translations must be created and posted on bitcointalk ( as well as maintained )
- send Zoomba Dev direct message here: Discord: https://discord.gg/rkq4Rhh to reserve translation and instructions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 910
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Algo HuhHuh?

|   PlutonX    |     PlutonX The Crypto Coin of the Future.     [  GRAB NOW  ]
▶  Bounty Program     ▶  High Rewards     ▶  Referral Program
█▄             TELEGRAM:      CHAT    ❱  NEWS       |       ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD             ▄█

..GRABNOW..
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

German translation reserved
scott d

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

more information pls. Algo? Pool? chain is live? thanks Smiley
newaltcoins

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Hello

This coin has been listed in new coins group, good luck.

Click Discord Link :

https://discord.gg/38KDChf

Wink
face0ff06

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Russian translation reserved
zoombacoin
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Algo HuhHuh?

Algo for ZBA is QUARK   

sorry we missed that , will update ANN now,thanks!
KingBennon

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

under max supply you put 30,000,00
Did you mean 3,000,000 or 30,000,000
TimeTeller

Activity: 882
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Another MN-related coin project. Are there still people buying this kind of coin?
I mean, have they learned their lessons yet?
Unless, the dev team has long-term goals but seeing the roadmap, not a good one for me.
zoombacoin
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

under max supply you put 30,000,00
Did you mean 3,000,000 or 30,000,000

wow! great catch , cant believe that got by. thank you. 

Max Supply is 30,000,000

if you join discord and send Zoomba Dev a dm , ill send you a bounty for that catch on wallet release ( which just got update and will be soon!! )
zoombacoin
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Another MN-related coin project. Are there still people buying this kind of coin?
Unless, the dev team has long-term goals but seeing the roadmap, not a good one for me.

Well guess time will only tell here.. Roadmap will be updated in phase 3 along with whitepaper. many things may change after pre-launch. Version 1 of roadmap is to set baseline for expectations. Later once funding and team development is in place, a more extensive road map, along with whitepaper will be developed and released.

and you are right, most MN projects have no real use, other than earning more coins. Zoomba aims to change that.. MN holders will have a real world use for their rewards..
zoombacoin
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

ZBA bounties have begun!! join discord: https://discord.gg/ykGK3cX , go to #invitation-contest , #twitter , and #translation. Invite bounty pays 1st place 1,000 ZBA!!! Shocked
TimeTeller

Activity: 882
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

Well guess time will only tell here.. Roadmap will be updated in phase 3 along with whitepaper. many things may change after pre-launch. Version 1 of roadmap is to set baseline for expectations. Later once funding and team development is in place, a more extensive road map, along with whitepaper will be developed and released.

and you are right, most MN projects have no real use, other than earning more coins. Zoomba aims to change that.. MN holders will have a real world use for their rewards..

Will check what will be those real world use of those rewards.
I believe, that's a long way to go to see that phase.
If in case, this will gonna push thru or outlive other MN projects.
zoombacoin
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Will check what will be those real world use of those rewards.
I believe, that's a long way to go to see that phase.
If in case, this will gonna push thru or outlive other MN projects.

Yes I agree , Phase 3 will take work and dedication. Bringing blockchain technology into day-to-day life is not something that will happen over night. Building a strong base in which to take those next steps is where we are now, and with a strong community and dedicated team, our plan will be to show that masternodes do have an actual real world application.
DigitalFinex
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Reserved for exchange listing.
Greg7

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
belaweb2

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

OMG

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pocketcoiner

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

Spanish translation reserved
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

I agree.
Franciscobasi20

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

This coin has been added to BitDiscuss

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/emKA7GA
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.