Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]BitCard Domain  (Read 6497 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 03:55:01 PM

He can't meet you at Walmart?

Maybe you could set them up a room on your korean illegal school so they can meet...  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 04:12:31 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2011, 04:25:15 PM by psy

Maybe you could set them up a room on your korean illegal school so they can meet...  Roll Eyes

You really don't know what you're talking about.

i dont think it is.. a reply wasn't sent acknowledging my terms.

If I were you I'd give it away in a raffle or something instead of just trying to sell it for a fixed amount. At least then you have a chance of getting something for it, which I doubt is going to happen for you this way.

1 - I know what I'm talking about, yes, i even know how you begged to one of the SA goons not to rat you to the Korean police, so STFU. Proof below.

2 - If he's not managing to sell it this way he can thank you and all the other dudes trolling him.

One word of advice Matthew, where I live people use to say that one that has glass rofftops should't be going around throwing stones...
logansryche (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 04:19:27 PM

My offer still stands.  (Note:  I don't actually have the free biscuit coupon, but I'm going to flip shit and try to shift the blame to anyone that tries to claim it)

My terms were either bitcoins or an exchange for computer parts, but captainteemo(who wanted the domain) wanted to meet in person.
Something I wouldn't be able to do, due to my circumstances. Haven't heard a word out of him since.

Not unless he's planning on driving to East Syracuse during one of my shifts... and even then, WM has their wireless locked up tight.
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 05:38:56 PM

I'd clap but my paws hurt.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 07:46:16 PM

...you're probably still working at Walmart.

What's Walmart? Not everybody is an american, you know? Or are your opinions all biased bullshit without facts?

Btw, "more or less kosher" you say? "more or less"? LOL GTFO Or it is legal or it isn't, there is no such thing as "more or less" legal.

Also, if your business was so kosher why were you afraid that some random dude from the internet complainted about it to the police? It seems to me that you really had something to hide... probably that your business was "less kosher" than "more kosher".

FFS, "more or less kosher"... like a anything kosher can be "more or less"... Or it is or it isn't! Stop digging your grave.

I'm even going to quote your post so you don't delete that stupid statement.

No, you don't. Jeffk/ClosedBSD was referring to a request to pass on a message to another member (TheBible) who actually lives in Korea as well, and who was genuinely concerned/interested and not just trolling. That member asked all the questions he wanted and now knows everything was more or less kosher.

You're just suffering from a lack of independent research into Korean education law as well as any kind of grasp of standards in Korea. I don't expect you to understand that though, you're probably still working at Walmart.
Richard Rahl

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 07:55:33 PM

What's Walmart? Not everybody is an american, you know?

It's a department store with cheap crap.
Look up "World's Largest Companies" and you'll see Walmart at #1 by about a $75bil/yr lead on #2.

I posted links earlier in this thread as to why everyone is trolling him. Instead of trolling the trolls, based on nothing, I'd advise you to take a look at those links.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 07:56:54 PM

What's Walmart? Not everybody is an american, you know?

It's a department store with cheap crap.
Look up "World's Largest Companies" and you'll see Walmart at #1 by about a $75bil/yr lead on #2.

I guess your sarcasm detector is broken lol 
My point was: If I don't live in America how can work at Walmart? Tell me about biased opinions...

But I can say to Mr. Matthew N. Wrong that I'm self employed in a "kosher" job, not a "more or less kosher" one.

Also, I know why people are trolling him, but that doesn't make it right. He wants to sell the domain so, or people want it or they don't, why the trolling?

He even said he was willing to transfer the domain first and get the Bitcoin later, so there is no chance for a scam here. Just let the guy sell his domain.
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 09:57:35 PM

Mathew, Psy is thre a reason you two feel a need to derail this sale thread with your personal pissing match?
Logan a smartphone would provide a wifi connection and is capable of sending coins with bitpay, if someone wants to meet you in person printing out a QR for the address you want them sent to is a simple enough task

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 10:41:45 PM

Mathew, Psy is thre a reason you two feel a need to derail this sale thread with your personal pissing match?

deslok, is there a reason you want the thread to derail even more by asking that question?

And pissing match? I wasn't puting myself in the high horse, unlike Mr. Wright, that despite being one of the most trolled users in the Bitcoin forums(he even disappeared because the trolling on him was unbearable) is now trying to troll others. Shame on him, I say!
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 12:08:16 AM

Logan a smartphone would provide a wifi connection and is capable of sending coins with bitpay, if someone wants to meet you in person printing out a QR for the address you want them sent to is a simple enough task

Well you of all folks should know why I can't just go meet someone in person. I don't have a car. I take the bus to and from work, which wouldn't be an issue but Wal-Mart keeps their wireless locked up so I wouldn't even be able to access it. I'm also not super rich to be able to afford a smart phone or any cell phone for that matter. I listed what I said I would take for the sale of this and that's final.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:34:22 PM

Guys, stop this off-topic trolling. I really don't want to fix up this thread.

nefanon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:38:27 PM

Selling the domain http://thebitcardstore.com since I don't need it anymore.
I'd like to get if I can(it'd be nice to get more but I'll be happy if I can get back what I paid for it).
WIll take trades depending on what you have also.

Logan: What are the current offers you have? Are you close to a sell?
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 04:10:52 PM

Yeah captaineemo was going to give me 20btc for the domain(after explaining I couldn't get him a gift card, he said it was fine and wanted to give me the coins anyway). I'll be happy with getting the price I paid for the thing(which is currently 2.4btc). I'll either take that or trade it for computer parts, as previously stated. Gift Cards/certificates are dead to me.
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 11:59:24 PM

bump... i'm half tempted to toss this up on listia and see what I can get for it
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 12:04:08 AM

I have some half-eaten Spaghetti Bolognese left over. You'd have to arrange for transport to the US, but, hey, it's good food.
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 12:14:55 AM

I have some half-eaten Spaghetti Bolognese left over. You'd have to arrange for transport to the US, but, hey, it's good food.

Um.. no.
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 02:29:01 AM

IT has been done so I'm locking the thread.
I've listed the domain on Listia. If I get 1 credit for it, fine.
If I get more then that, cool.
Point being, I won't be pestering any of the neighborhood assholes that are on this board anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: