Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done with the topic: [New format] Merit Abuser Gang [Now 18-1 cases]  (Read 2262 times)
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

macit800
Kalemder
BitcoinTurk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947640.msg30279887#msg30279887 BitcoinTurk receive   macit800 (10), Kalemder (5)
gives: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=511692 gives 7 to Kalemder 3 to macit800

It seems to be an exchange of merits. Could you investigate? Because I could not tell if they are legitimate or if it is really an exchange of merits between them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Case#16
musdafakfl, macit800, BitcoinTurk, rasputincoin, onurgozupek, mhanbostanci, saulzaents, ozma03 , mstfprcn, Kalemder, krhnrhn, HakanYAZICI and srmecdes

BitcoinTurk's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
1torrentco
2EFS
Null
1altanbyz
Null
2yussuf89
Null
12run
Null
1ophyrim
Null
1musdafakfl
8Euphrates
4btcpara
1Undermood
Null
8Kalemder
1Aqualung89
Null
10macit800
3gileri
Null
1Wipro
Null
1Dayan1
Null
2Baser
Null
2kimochidesh
Null
Nullfullypak
Nullhidrocop

Not enough evidence: torrentco, EFS, altanbyz, yussuf89, 2run, ophyrim, Euphrates (although good number of merit has be exchanged), btcpara (although good number of merit has be exchanged), Undermood, Aqualung89, Wipro, Dayan1, kimochidesh, fullypak, hidrocop,

Need investigation: gileri, Baser (Edit: looks like Baser is clean)

musdafakfl, Kalemder, macit800 and BitcoinTurk surely exchanging merits with each others

Kalemder's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
4mstfprcn
6rasputincoin
1delimavi
Null
4udonmez
5onurgozupek
7mhanbostanci
1Suleiman the Magnificent
Null
10saulzaents
7BitcoinTurk
1tesla80
Null
Nullozma03
NullCoolnQuiet

Not enough evidence: CoolnQuiet, delimavi, Suleiman the Magnificent, tesla80
Investigation needed: mstfprcn, udonmez

BitcoinTurk sent Kalemder several times in a same topic. It can happen not finding enough topics to give merits to whenever have enough sMerits just send it to the same topic.

Looks like BitcoinTurk and Kalemder, rasputincoin, onurgozupek, mhanbostanci, saulzaents, ozma03 follows each others to exchange merits

rasputincoin's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
7mstfprcn
21Kalemder
8krhnrhn
2udonmez
4saulzaents
1Zz
Null
1hasyurt
Null
3HakanYAZICI
1hbcenk
Null

Not enough evidence: udonmez, Zz, hasyurt, hbcenk
Investigation needed: krhnrhn, saulzaents

Looks like rasputincoin, mstfprcn, Kalemder, krhnrhn, saulzaents, HakanYAZICI follows each others to exchange merits

onurgozupek's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
11mstfprcn
1gvnsrbtc
Null
5Kalemder
4Zz
Null
4saulzaents
Null
1EFS
Null
1Emperor of Man
Null
Nullsrmecdes
Nullcoinbergh
Nullsrknbyr

Not enough evidence: gvnsrbtc, Zz, EFS, Emperor of Man, coinbergh, srknbyr
Investigation needed: mstfprcn, saulzaents, srmecdes

Looks like onurgozupek, mstfprcn, Kalemder and srmecdes follows each others to exchange merits

gileri's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
1dannybrown
24EFS
Null
2mhanbostanci
Null
1ingiltere
Null
2cabsav
Null
12run
Null
1MorpheWQ
Null
1natureltiqqy
Null
3by rallier
Null
2Lydian
Null
1numan8114
Null
1bobita
Null
1Whoisthelorax
Null
1designerusa
Null
1mstfprcn
Null
1hhk1045
Null
1dadas15
Null
2temmuz
Null
1Networkk
1Zz
Null
Not enough evidence: dannybrown, EFS (seems distributing merit to the local board), mhanbostanci, ingiltere, cabsav, 2run, MorpheWQ, natureltiqqy, by rallier, Lydian, numan8114, bobita, Whoisthelorax, designerusa, mstfprcn, hhk1045, dadas15, temmuz, Networkk, Zz,  

Seems like the user gileri is clean

Ok I really do not have any energy left for...
Investigation needed: mstfprcn, udonmez
Investigation needed: krhnrhn, saulzaents
Investigation needed: mstfprcn, saulzaents, srmecdes

In summary musdafakfl, macit800, BitcoinTurk, rasputincoin, onurgozupek, mhanbostanci, saulzaents, ozma03 , mstfprcn, Kalemder, krhnrhn, HakanYAZICI and srmecdes and possibly others are abusing merit.

macit800
Kalemder
BitcoinTurk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947640.msg30279887#msg30279887 BitcoinTurk receive   macit800 (10), Kalemder (5)
gives: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=511692 gives 7 to Kalemder 3 to macit800

It seems to be an exchange of merits. Could you investigate? Because I could not tell if they are legitimate or if it is really an exchange of merits between them.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 03:18:13 PM by mdayonliner

Case#17

xtraelv and Lafu

xtraelv's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
11Lafu
20cryptodevil
Null

xtraelv received 5 times total of 11 merits from Lafu and in return 3 times he/she sent 19 merits to Lafu. Were there no one for xtraelv to send his sMerits?

I doubt they are not misusing their sMerits.

PS: From I decided not to tag anyone, too much heat to take for me. I will leave these evidence for the DT or mods.  

StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Case#7
StallionMosquito - Sr. Member, zohaibh - Full Member, imrobo2 - Full Member
network with => gmughals - Member, ateebshaikh290 - Member, cheechu - Member.

StallionMosquito's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
3zohaibh
1cheechu
Nullgmughals
Nullateebshaikh290

zohaibh's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
1imrobo2
1cheechu
2StallionMosquito

imrobo2's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
1cheechu
1zohaibh
Nullateebshaikh290

Again considers these...
gmughals became a member thanks to StallionMosquito for 10 merits 10 times
ateebshaikh290 became a member again thanks to StallionMosquito for 7/11, imrobo2 2/11, cheechu 2/11
cheechu became a member and his merit sources StallionMosquito 3/12, imrobo2 4/12, zohaibh- 4/12, mantoo1 - 1/12

mantoo1 is out of equation because of not having enough evidence.

Clearly a we see a network in between StallionMosquito, zohaibh, imrobo2, gmughals, ateebshaikh290, cheechu.
They are most provably alts to each others and abusing merits.

Big thanks to ngavanngo22 for finding the clue.

Hello sir, yes they are my friends and i was unaware about the merit distribution ad having some confusion about it thats why i merited them. I assure to not repeat the same mistake. accept my apologies.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

Case#18

dance2009, winterrose, Big Game and valtin

valtin's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
40winterrose
5Big Game
Null

winterrose's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
97valtin
Nulldance2009
NullBig Game

Mega merit exchange in-between winterrose and valtin. Big Game is a common one for them.

Big Game's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
Nullvaltin
4dance2009
25winterrose
Null

So, winterrose, valtin and Big Game are connected. Now are seeing dance2009 as a common one in-between winterrose and Big Game

dance2009's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
2Big Game
NullcryptoMihail
10winterrose
Null

Out of equation: cryptoMihail <=== Not enough evidence. May be clean.

No doubt that dance2009, winterrose, Big Game and valtin are exchanging merits for nothing but personal interest. Worse case is ALT to each others.

mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Nice job to catch all these merit abusers. I'd like to see guilty ones tagged and "their lives ruined" (local meme  Grin) So many cases of merits traders tags and yet they still shamelessly send 20-50 merits to alt accounts or buyer. God knows how many of those abusers are waiting for a right time to exchange merits when nobody looking.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

Nice job to catch all these merit abusers. I'd like to see guilty ones tagged and "their lives ruined" (local meme  Grin) So many cases of merits traders tags and yet they still shamelessly send 20-50 merits to alt accounts or buyer. God knows how many of those abusers are waiting for a right time to exchange merits when nobody looking.

Appreciate the feedback. I will be adding more soon.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 11:48:37 AM by xtraelv

Case#17

xtraelv and Lafu

xtraelv's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
11Lafu
20cryptodevil
Null

xtraelv received 5 times total of 11 merits from Lafu and in return 3 times he/she sent 19 merits to Lafu. Were there no one for xtraelv to send his sMerits?

I doubt they are not misusing their sMerits.

PS: From I decided not to tag anyone, too much heat to take for me. I will leave these evidence for the DT or mods.

It would have been nice to know when someone tries to dob me in - for something that has a simple explaination. A message would have been a minimum courtesy.

If he had sent a simple message to me I would have offered an explaination. I didn't even know what "smerit " was until recently. Lafu helps out a lot of people on the forum. It said that smerits could expire in the future so I gave it to him. I didn't even know that he had given me merit until recently when I found out that merit existed. I don't even see what the big deal is. I couldn't care less about merit I receive.

The merits were given in accordance to the rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

It is likely that oneliner has some hidden agenda against me - perhaps even a sockpuppet or rent-a-troll of someone I have busted for running scams on bitcointalk or elsewhere.
Oh well - you got my attention - briefly - and now ignored, tagged and message blocked.

I don't negotiate with scammers and blackmailers and wear their reds with pride.

Lafu gives almost daily advise on bitcointalk  - I think I'm allowed to give merits for that. It even said not to keep them because they might expire.

Clearly not an alt since Lafu doesn't even live on the same continent as me.

The "contact me " and second chance T&C's looks like basic blackmail by a user that has no offical role on bitcointalk. I've tagged accordingly.

mdayonliner is endorsing giving merit away as "prizes" in a signature campaign and his signature is "for rent". How hypocritical is that ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 06:51:30 AM by xtraelv

Case#19

mdayonliner is endorsing giving merit away as "prizes" in a signature campaign and his signature is "for rent". Win $25 + 4 Merits every week!

Here there is evidence that there is "merit abuse" by his alt account or "brother"

Edited https://i.imgur.com/Jnge3sr.png / replaced previous image with error

Most merit obtained from posting in threads with "merit" as the subject. (I probably even missed a few)

It is clear to me and others that "merit" is extremely important to you and that it is the motivation for some of your conduct.

It shows motive

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4104852.msg38101744#msg38101744

The red is where merit was given and received from the same users or KNOWN alts / family.

Why do I care ? - normally I wouldn't.

But I am holding you to the standard that you are applying to others.

Do I think you exchanged merit  ? - yes I do. Not just with your brother. Just check the matching dates.

Do I think you are merit farming with targetted posts  ? - yes I do.

I've given you the same replies you give others. HERE

It made you really angry and you haven't answered the accusations.

Why am I doing this ? To point out the hypocracy of your actions.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 08:57:17 AM by mdayonliner

Just breath... Calm down mate. Here is an archive of your post. You already massed up my topic with all these quotes and images.

It would have been nice to know when someone tries to dob me in - for something that has a simple explaination. A message would have been a minimum courtesy.

I wish I could but there are so many cases I am investigating that I have actually no time to PM individuals asking for explanations. That's why I always leave the RedTrust removal link on the tag I give.

I didn't even know what "smerit " was until recently. Lafu helps out a lot of people on the forum. It said that smerits could expire in the future so I gave it to him. I didn't even know that he had given me merit until recently when I found out that merit existed. I don't even see what the big deal is. I couldn't care less about merit I receive.
See? Wake up call! You woke up after my red trust. I guess you are so busy with self gain that since last Jan 24th to recently you had no clue?(!) I already laid out your excuses: [Parody] Merit translation. Your excuses are nothing new to me. Demn.... Just look at the merit history!

Mate, you and your friend Lafu are not just abusing the merit system, you are insulting the whole community. You guys don't give a shit about the forum value.

The merits were given in accordance to the rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
Would you care to highlight your picks from the link you provided? Please do it.

10 for providing customer service https://prnt.sc/jjwniy
2 for providing another customer service https://prnt.sc/jjwnyx
7 for this https://prnt.sc/jjwo8a (?) Seriously?!!

This forum is not Cryptopia's customer service portal FYI.

It is likely that oneliner has some hidden agenda against me - perhaps even a sockpuppet or rent-a-troll of someone I have busted for running scams on bitcointalk or elsewhere.
Sorry mate I don't even know you, my world does not circle around you at all LOL

Oh well - you got my attention - briefly - and now ignored, tagged and message blocked.
I don't negotiate with scammers and blackmailers and wear their reds with pride.

- Seriously(!) Be my guest my friend. I will give you 24 hours of time to admit your mistake on my red trust removal topic or I will bring this issue in public and will take feedback from the community. You think I care about your red turst? The reason I will bring the issue in public to prove that I my ground is right and yours is wrong.

Lafu gives almost daily advise on bitcointalk  - I think I'm allowed to give merits for that. It even said not to keep them because they might expire.

Clearly not an alt since Lafu doesn't even live on the same continent as me.
- Merit is not here to reward just because someone's advice is helpful for you.
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

The "contact me " and second chance T&C's looks like basic blackmail by a user that has no offical role on bitcointalk. I've tagged accordingly.
- I have no interest whatsoever to blackmail anyone. You are living in your self created wrong concept.

mdayonliner is endorsing giving merit away as "prizes" in a signature campaign...

LOL you are living in a world where you do not have even a single clue that you are talking about.
Seriously mate, Did you even click the link (Joe's Signatureless Challenge: Win $25 + 4 Merits every week!)? Did you see the topic owner is me? LAMO.

Please please do little homework before proving someone wrong for something. Please.

...and his signature is "for rent". How hypocritical is that ?
Is there anything wrong? Come on!!!

Anyway 24 hours (click for countdown) to admit your mistake or I will ask feedback from the community since I need to prove my ground is right to the community.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 04:42:12 AM by xtraelv

There is nothing in the rules that says that your smerit decisions will be scrutinised by a blackmailing  ultimatum giving - spam clown with some warped interpretation of the rules.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4019640.0  Scam Accusations >  - mdayonliner

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10759

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Case#19
<...>
The red is where merit was given and received from the same users or KNOWN alts / family.
<...>

You seem to be a real ignoramus when it comes to acting as Sherlock.
So me giving 3 sMerit to a guy and receiving 1 from the same guy constitutes proof of Alt Account or family? Great, I won’t have to search for lost relatives since you’ll track them down for me.

Bloody hell, you could pass for the forum’s Torquemada and burn on the stakes most of the users, since many have at least sent and received from the same person a few measly merits to overtime.
Me and Tman, Me and Jet Cash, Me and Theymos, and a long list of other members  are all relatives or alts according to your basic criteria.

You’ve even got the proof images wrong, with repeated data on them. Just goes to show.

You should man-up, open a your own personal new thread, and report every user that has sent and received a single sMerit, since that is your primitive criteria with no second thoughts on how to detect feasible cases.

You are a flagrant case of a merit witch hunter for merits, which is fine by me, but as long as you get solid proof.

Seeing this, I propose to stop meriting witch hunts altogether…
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 01:29:41 PM by xtraelv

Case#19
<...>
<...>

You seem to be a real ignoramus when it comes to acting as Sherlock.
So me giving 3 sMerit to a guy and receiving 1 from the same guy constitutes proof of Alt Account or family? Great, I won’t have to search for lost relatives since you’ll track them down for me.

Bloody hell, you could pass for the forum’s Torquemada and burn on the stakes most of the users, since many have at least sent and received from the same person a few measly merits to overtime.
Me and Tman, Me and Jet Cash, Me and Theymos, and a long list of other members  are all relatives or alts according to your basic criteria.

You’ve even got the proof images wrong, with repeated data on them. Just goes to show.

You should man-up, open a your own personal new thread, and report every user that has sent and received a single sMerit, since that is your primitive criteria with no second thoughts on how to detect feasible cases.

You are a flagrant case of a merit witch hunter for merits, which is fine by me, but as long as you get solid proof.

Seeing this, I propose to stop meriting witch hunts altogether…

The images are direct screenshots. No duplication.

Just re- read it:

where merit was given and received from the same users or KNOWN

I have no intention of being a merit hunter.

It was not me who started this. I do have my own thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4019640.msg38046717#msg38046717

I was accused (scroll up case 17).  I explained. I was ridiculed and given an ultimatum.
See? Wake up call! You woke up after my red trust.[/b] I guess you are so busy with self gain that since last Jan 24th to recently you had no clue?(!) I already laid out your excuses: [Parody] Merit translation. Your excuses are nothing new to me. Demn.... Just look at the merit history!

Then a thread dedicated to accusing me was made here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4031390.msg37915893#msg37915893
This is an illustration of how rediculous the whole thing is. That is my exact point. There are innocent explainations for people meriting each others posts.
You should be allowed to merit someone without fear of persecution if you think they deserve it.  Regardless of how it may look. regarteless of how someone else thinks whether it is meritable or not. (Unless it is just plain spam)

You understand my point ! It is rediculous. This thread is a witch hunt. An this  red trust removal topic  is beyond rediculous.

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10759

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

<...>
Ok, since you can’t find the error on your own screenshots, I’ll have to ease away the effort from you: check the “received in the last 120 days”. TXs between May 15th and May 10th are exact duplicates. See it now?

Bringing me into the discussion by being the most red marked in your post is, I can assure you, not going to help your case at all. I tend to be rather calm with situations, but this kind of gets on my nerves.

The now personal vendetta you have with other forum members should stay between you. If to defend your case you consider that dragging a third party by passer into the discussion is of any use, you’re wrong.
I actually glimpsed on previous days through parts of the accusations and replicas that you referenced. To be honest, I don’t really get my kicks from reading them and consider them childish as soon as the heat goes up, thus I stop reading them. The forum posts should be constructive and not a Peaky Blinders sidewalk fight.

Objectively, the problem is down to the following:
-   Account Farmers do exist.
-   Merit abusing does exists.
-   Both are difficult to prove, even if there are suspicious indicators.
-   Rule enforcement on account farming does exists (but I bet only 5% of the forum know which cases of alt accounts are valid and which prohibited).
-   No formal rules exist on Merit Abusing. Semi-formal steps may be taken in the shape of red tagging, but there is a contradiction between the (non) formal rules that don’t prohibit it explicitly, and the DTs which don’t have a clear guideline nor uniform criteria (I may be wrong here).
-   And then Merit has to be earned, being reporting suspicions cases one of the mechanisms, extending the initial course of action below DT level.

Formalizing rules and case set scenario guidelines, while difficult to elaborate, would help. Defending yourself by attacking others, and increasing font size doesn’t really.
There goes my lunch-break...
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

~
Leave this guy alone mate enjoy your lunch.
Someone with little common sense will understand what is really going on here, I already stopped responding his stupidities. There are intelligent people all over the forum few stupids like these accusers are just trying to mess up to cover up their mistakes.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

<...>
Ok, since you can’t find the error on your own screenshots, I’ll have to ease away the effort from you: check the “received in the last 120 days”. TXs between May 15th and May 10th are exact duplicates. See it now?

Bringing me into the discussion by being the most red marked in your post is, I can assure you, not going to help your case at all. I tend to be rather calm with situations, but this kind of gets on my nerves.

The now personal vendetta you have with other forum members should stay between you. If to defend your case you consider that dragging a third party by passer into the discussion is of any use, you’re wrong.
I actually glimpsed on previous days through parts of the accusations and replicas that you referenced. To be honest, I don’t really get my kicks from reading them and consider them childish as soon as the heat goes up, thus I stop reading them. The forum posts should be constructive and not a Peaky Blinders sidewalk fight.

Objectively, the problem is down to the following:
-   Account Farmers do exist.
-   Merit abusing does exists.
-   Both are difficult to prove, even if there are suspicious indicators.
-   Rule enforcement on account farming does exists (but I bet only 5% of the forum know which cases of alt accounts are valid and which prohibited).
-   No formal rules exist on Merit Abusing. Semi-formal steps may be taken in the shape of red tagging, but there is a contradiction between the (non) formal rules that don’t prohibit it explicitly, and the DTs which don’t have a clear guideline nor uniform criteria (I may be wrong here).
-   And then Merit has to be earned, being reporting suspicions cases one of the mechanisms, extending the initial course of action below DT level.

Formalizing rules and case set scenario guidelines, while difficult to elaborate, would help. Defending yourself by attacking others, and increasing font size doesn’t really.
There goes my lunch-break...

Yes I see the error now. Two screenshots joined in the wrong place.

- I disagree with users getting tagged unless it is blatant and deliberate.
- I am sorry that you feel dragged into it. It is not my intention. The only person I'm trying to get to change is mdayonliner. But he just doesn't seem to get it.

- users should be notified and not quietly tagged and talked about without their knowledge.
- a thread rather than tagging the user in feedback. A polite message rather than ridicule. (Unless you want ridicule and abuse to be the standard of the forum)

- if there are going to be rules about it then it should be clearly stated when you place merit & before you place merit. Not some vague rules that are not even in the FAQ. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0 Topic: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

- RULES should be stated here:

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2433

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

Theymos should ban every last one of these fucktards.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Theymos should ban every last one of these fucktards.
There are some people who came up clean and some admitted their mistakes from the list in my OP (I replaced their red trust with a neutral trust) however, I believe - from the rest, most of them are guilty. I hope theymos has the best thing in his mind. This is not the only topic, there are a lot of other topics from other good members who actually care about the forum. The worse part is, still a lot of these abusers are unnoticed. Every day we are seeing new style of merit abusing and they are getting caught. I see more and more members are coming forward and busting these merit abusers. I feel happy for them and I wish them good luck.

From my part, I am done here. I feel I already made decent amount of enemies because of this topic. They just don't like it. I am hatting the arguments I am having with people back and forth. I am tired of explaining others that I am a decent person and like to be always clean to myself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: