Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
Me_Token

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

📌 Marketing Expenses on Social Media Growing

Did you know that expenses on marketing on social media has risen threefold over the period of 2013 to 2017?

Today the social media market is worth $36 billion!

Social media, a venue that was initially just experimental, with time has become one of the main marketing budget item for brands. In the US the growth rate of sales made through social media surpass the rate of e-commerce sales in general, the fact that is linked to the growing dependency on social media on the part of buyers: 93% of buyers note that user content on social media is very useful when making a purchase decision, while 72% of Instagram users report having formed the decision to buy within the platform.

Despite the fact that the biggest influence on consumer decisions is coming from small and medium opinion leaders, such large and popular platforms as Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest do not offer them the tools required for work and development.

☑️ Style.me is an innovational platform that we have developed and it is focused on the fashion industry, boasting its biggest advantage of extensive experience in creating virtual fitting room technology for e-commerce.

☑️ The next step of development for Style.me is the EconoME platform that will become the first unique global social trading platform that opinion leaders and their followers will take interest in for its use of blockchain technology and the ME token.

http://www.metoken.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

A great team that inspires confidence . Due to what you'll compete with existing projects that appeared before your and that will appear later?

gandara2017

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Metoken will encourage and empower people to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. this project will be huge in no time. i can see the potential of this ico to. good luck  Metoken team
definitely! their project will surely change the world of every individual in terms of cryptocurrency into a better one and in the near future all the people in the community will no longer unaware with the use of this and will buy and sell through the use of this token! more power to the team and hopefully your team will continuously help more people.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

I believe this will attract a lot of investors and if this is seen by big names in the fashion industry they will surely love to be a part of this community since the concept is impressive. It will also influence small or not so known fashion stylist to make it big with the aid of Me token.

I agree with you. Me Token is a very unique and impressive project that is highly related in our todays high-ends generation. In a simple term, ME token will serve as a reward for participating, contributing content, purchasing and doing other activities for every users will do in the fashion-industry-oriented e-platform Style.me.
yes! you're absolutely correct! they have such a unique, great and promising platforms that they've gained already the trust of the people in the community! no doubt about it! their company has a big potential to become successful in the near future! congrats in advance guys and more power to your team!
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

these are the things that we need to know...some of the terms that we should understand about Me Token!

a. EconoMe is a new decentralized model for digital content creation.
b. The Me Token, an ERC-20 token, acts as a community currency by Me-adopted social commerce platforms. Optimized for
    all users,
c. Style.me is a shoppable, Instagram-like fashion experience. Style.me monetarily incentivises quality content creation
    from influencers and brands while rewarding users for opting in to receive targeted advertisements.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Style.me the social commerce revolution platforms that empowers media influencers, consumers and advertisers to earn while doing their passion in a fashion industry!...so brilliant!...this is made possible by means of our advanced technology!.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

so what are you waiting for guys?..let's join now this social commerce revolution of Me Token!....this is the one and only company that needs to know by the community!...this will surely a big hit in the market!..congratulations!...I know you can make it!
chewey1986

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Style.me the social commerce revolution platforms that empowers media influencers, consumers and advertisers to earn while doing their passion in a fashion industry!...so brilliant!...this is made possible by means of our advanced technology!.
yes exactly!..style me is a platform where in we could see fashion products and fit it by means of advance technology!..this is really helpful because there are so many suggestions for everyone..and we could purchased everything in their platforms by means of Me Token that soon to be launch!..so excited for Me Token!..
claire28

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

this is the kind of platforms that really helps ordinary people to earn and learn more about fashion industries..by means of style.me they are able to inspire people to help the community in fashion industry!..with the help of Me Token, they will be able to enjoy those fashionable items..goodluck Me Token, lots of investors are waiting for you!..
Me_Token

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

so what are you waiting for guys?..let's join now this social commerce revolution of Me Token!....this is the one and only company that needs to know by the community!...this will surely a big hit in the market!..congratulations!...I know you can make it!
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
Me_Token

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

this is the kind of platforms that really helps ordinary people to earn and learn more about fashion industries..by means of style.me they are able to inspire people to help the community in fashion industry!..with the help of Me Token, they will be able to enjoy those fashionable items..goodluck Me Token, lots of investors are waiting for you!..
we are glad that so many people who support our project and are waiting for MVP implementation
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

I think this project has a great concept and worth supporting. Since the Presale is coming near, its the best time to promote this platform to my social media accounts to attract more investors/buyers.. Goodluck on the coming presale.
Indeed. ME-Token is worth to support because of its great concept they help our community to learn more about fashion industries. Lets support their coming pre-sale to attract more investors.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

Did you know that expenses on marketing on social media has risen threefold over the period of 2013 to 2017?

Social media, a venue that was initially just experimental, with time has become one of the main marketing budget item for brands. In the US the growth rate of sales made through social media surpass the rate of e-commerce sales in general, the fact that is linked to the growing dependency on social media on the part of buyers: 93% of buyers note that user content on social media is very useful when making a purchase decision, while 72% of Instagram users report having formed the decision to buy within the platform.

Despite the fact that the biggest influence on consumer decisions is coming from small and medium opinion leaders, such large and popular platforms as Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest do not offer them the tools required for work and development.

☑️ Style.me is an innovational platform that we have developed and it is focused on the fashion industry, boasting its biggest advantage of extensive experience in creating virtual fitting room technology for e-commerce.

☑️ The next step of development for Style.me is the EconoME platform that will become the first unique global social trading platform that opinion leaders and their followers will take interest in for its use of blockchain technology and the ME token.

I am very much excited for the launching of the Style.me app!  With the use of advanced technology, this virtual fitting room creates curiosity on how one would look. Also, as the Pre-sale of tlhis project approaches, I want to extend my well-wishes for its success!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

I am very much excited for the launching of the Style.me app!  With the use of advanced technology, this virtual fitting room creates curiosity on how one would look. Also, as the Pre-sale of tlhis project approaches, I want to extend my well-wishes for its success!

Yes, me too. I am really glad to be part of this amazing project. Cant wait to see Me Token in our crypto market and eventually be widely known around the globe where crypto exists. Hoping for the best and more power to the whole team.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Yes, me too. I am really glad to be part of this amazing project. Cant wait to see Me Token in our crypto market and eventually be widely known around the globe where crypto exists. Hoping for the best and more power to the whole team.
i agree, having this platform that provides lots of services in the market is certainly crucial for the business.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

there are so many opportunities that opens because of Me Token!..like the media influencers, and all of us who will support and invest in me token!..no doubt guys, me token will give us a brighter and secured future!..so let's invest now!.....
definitely! and for sure many investors will not going to miss this kind of opportunity. and no doubt, they will change the future of everyone into a better one, i will surely invest in here and even recommend to my family and friends and give my support to this great project of them.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

As i've read the white paper, their platform is really great, one of a kind and promising.
I foud that the Token Sale will be held on August 23 - October 22, 2018.
The tokens are distributed at the token sale only 300,000,000 from 1,000,000,000.
Can't wait for the token sale date.  Lips sealed

wooow!...so near!......there are so many people, like me are waiting for this event!....there are so many people, like me are waiting for this event!....and one thing is for sure, it will become a huge success of Me Token!..congratulation guys!
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

it's been a month since I've heard about me token!..and since then, I have read so many positive reviews about their platforms!..may be because, this is so beneficial to everyone!.... I guess, based on what I have seen, Me Token can claim their success as early as now!..You're success, is also our success!..congratulations and more power Me Token!
thereactor334

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

These ICO are selected and shortlisted by our team of Blockchain and cryptocurrency experts.
claire28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Metoken's project’s website has gained even more functions and became more user-friendly — you will easily find information about the start of our token sale and our project, links to our social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: