Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3447 times)
burnah0928

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

Will the Style.me app only features the digital fitting room or will it include also include dashboard for the rewards gained from liking or sharing? Will it also include an "exchange platform like" feature or it will be another app for Me token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

what are the ways or utilization methods wherein me token value drive up and provide a channel to flow back to style.me?
you can check and read me token whitepaper for you to further understand what are those ways. anyway, i think there's thread here that share the link of their whitepaper.
i have already read their whitepaper, one way for me token to flow back to style.me is that content creators can promote their content to content consumers who have opted in to be targeted. they can also invest in growing their network, engagement and sales. their posts can be considered as premium posts with higher returns.
wow!!! the team really amazed me with their project and in giving incentives to the consumers and users of their app. i'm sure of it that they never failed in giving the satisfaction to the participants in their project.
Yes, their project is really amazing indeed, having to know the platform and the devs that compose this team is really astonishing, I'm sure everyone is enticed to be part of the project.
I agree! Me token is one of the best project featuring social commerce plaforms by promoting Style.me platform, users will be rewarded for sharing and giving all their consumers a lot of benefits.
Me_Token

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

📌 Social media commerce is growing much faster than the traditional e-commerce

93% of modern customers online rely on user content on social media in their decision making;

In 2017 marketing expenses on social media ran up to $36 billion;

The total expenses on social media marketing in 2017 was three times the figure of 2013.

However, there are still multiple vulnerabilities that hinder the progress of this field:

Unbalanced profit distribution – social media receive all their profits thanks to opinion leaders who publish their content for free and get nothing in return.

Broken sales cycle – in the current social media structure there is a huge gap between market research and sales conversion.

Lack of control – users can’t control how social media companies use their content.

The innovational Style.me platform brings about a real revolution in social commerce that opens up new opportunities for opinion leaders, buyers and brands. With our application you will be able to open your fashion store and begin shopping without leaving your home!

☑️ For more informationhttps://metoken.net/.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/19/1907-1.md.jpg
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

what are the ways or utilization methods wherein me token value drive up and provide a channel to flow back to style.me?
you can check and read me token whitepaper for you to further understand what are those ways. anyway, i think there's thread here that share the link of their whitepaper.
i have already read their whitepaper, one way for me token to flow back to style.me is that content creators can promote their content to content consumers who have opted in to be targeted. they can also invest in growing their network, engagement and sales. their posts can be considered as premium posts with higher returns.
wow!!! the team really amazed me with their project and in giving incentives to the consumers and users of their app. i'm sure of it that they never failed in giving the satisfaction to the participants in their project.
Yes, their project is really amazing indeed, having to know the platform and the devs that compose this team is really astonishing, I'm sure everyone is enticed to be part of the project.
I agree! Me token is one of the best project featuring social commerce plaforms by promoting Style.me platform, users will be rewarded for sharing and giving all their consumers a lot of benefits.
same here guys! and no company would ever compete and replace me token project to the heart of the people in the fashion industry. i'm sure that all of us will give full support to the said project!
chewey1986

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

5 days to go!..it's their presale!..can't wait to join their presale...so excited to enjoy the benefits of  their platforms especially the style.me...omg!..let us join and support me token by all means!
Wow! I'm so excited for this event and I want to join on their pre-sale. I'm sure this will have a huge supporters for the success of this project. Good luck team.
same here guys, really excited to their presale, this is what we're waiting for. but do you know until when is their presale?
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

the core team of me token is so brilliant to make this kind of platforms..this will show their expertise when it comes to blockchain technology!..they are also bright to create an amazing feature of style.me to attract more people to patronize their fashionable outfits..those people are the reason why me token will become successful!...kudos to all of you!
YES, really they are. and if you have seen the whitepaper of me token, you can see there all the team behind me token. you can see how great their background is that's why no doubt that they come up with this kind of brilliant idea offering this great and promising platform of me token. salute to all the team behind me token!
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

The ME Token is a token for consumers and influencers.
truth! both parties can get benefits from using me token app. this is such a nice and amazing platform of the team, hoping for its success, more supporters and investors. good luck to the team!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

its good thing that this platform offers 3d virtual dress room, meaning can we make our avatar size like the size of out own body to see if the fasion product really fit to us?
yes, we can do that! and that is why me token's project was really that great having that kind of brilliant idea. we can enjoy doing fashion products at the same we can earn through this. isn't really amazing? want to have this!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

i really love fashion! this is what i'm waiting and looking for. is there any incentives that i can get if ever i will participate early to their presale? really want to have this. with the help of me token, i can show off my talent in making such wonderful fashion products that for sure will also patronize by the netizen and me token will also benefited from this and vice versa.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

♨️ Why users need Style.me?

☑️ The innovational Style.me platform has a number of obvious advantages for both its users and partners. Thanks to Style.me you can:

1. Increase conversion
Buyers certain of their choice in clothing items suits them perfectly make purchases much more willingly.

2. Maximize shopping cart
Users can try on clothes of various styles and purposes, creating more and more outfits and increasing the size of shopping cart with each purchase.

3. Decrease the amount of returns
Accurate size information based on user measurements and body type decrease the probability of returns to a minimum.

4. Increase customer satisfaction
Customers who are satisfied with their purchases will certainly come back for more – this will increase their brand loyalty.

Together we can achieve more! Visit our official website and find out about the features the Style.me platform has to offer.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/17/1707.md.jpg
wow! this is great! thank you me token for this information, it was such a big help to motivate and catch the interest of the netizen to participate with your project.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

♨️ Why users need Style.me?

☑️ The innovational Style.me platform has a number of obvious advantages for both its users and partners. Thanks to Style.me you can:

1. Increase conversion
Buyers certain of their choice in clothing items suits them perfectly make purchases much more willingly.

2. Maximize shopping cart
Users can try on clothes of various styles and purposes, creating more and more outfits and increasing the size of shopping cart with each purchase.

3. Decrease the amount of returns
Accurate size information based on user measurements and body type decrease the probability of returns to a minimum.

4. Increase customer satisfaction
Customers who are satisfied with their purchases will certainly come back for more – this will increase their brand loyalty.

Together we can achieve more! Visit our official website and find out about the features the Style.me platform has to offer.

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/17/1707.md.jpg
actually, the moment I have read the platforms, it excites me!...especially when I have learned that this project is more on fashionable outfits where in all the shoppers, bloggers and user will really earn by means of this platforms... One of the best reason, is that style.me really after with their customer's satisfaction, to think that they create an amazing virtual fitting room for the customer allover the world...actual fit and actual size, isn't it amazing?
yes this is truly an amazing one and really excited to have and use their app. this is about fashion that everybody desires and wanted. want to be part of their team and experience the benefits that i can get from it.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

and after integrating a checkout process for a range of brands on style.me, they will offer users to utilize tokens to receive discounts for purchases. this is an opportunity to the parties to drive sales and to win back me tokens.  this is another way me token to flow back to style.me.
claire28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

you can earned and spent me tokens on a social commerce platform by content creators/consumers, brands and app developers based on their actions, content contribution and purchases. and even your contribution is not that big, you were still can get benefits from them. this is what good about the me token team, they know how to appreciate even a small thing that made by their users.
chewey1986

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

it is said that the me token company will seed tokens of nominal value to each platform partner and will hold a reserve of 55% of tokens? where do you think the company will use the 55% tokens they reserved?
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

it is said that the me token company will seed tokens of nominal value to each platform partner and will hold a reserve of 55% of tokens? where do you think the company will use the 55% tokens they reserved?
  i think the 55% tokens the team reserved is for them to invest in future verticals/platforms. this way me tokens can be used across any participating social commerce platforms. i hope this information will help you a lot.
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

i think the 55% tokens the team reserved is for them to invest in future verticals/platforms. this way me tokens can be used across any participating social commerce platforms. i hope this information will help you a lot.
Good to invest by me token the platform making a very sociable with doing style.me in that  particular idea .the token  reserved with the team for feature investment.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:59:30 AM

We all know that fashion has a always been a trend and has a huge influence to almost all people. So its nice to know that there is this kind of concept made in cryptocurrency world.. But, does Me Token only plans to support the fashion industry world exclusively or you have plans to expand the platform in some other kind of concept??
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

Style-me is an innovational platform which brings about a real revolution in social commerce that opens up new opportunities for all the leaders, buyers and brands and they also offers a lot of discounts for all their users.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

Style-me is an innovational platform which brings about a real revolution in social commerce that opens up new opportunities for all the leaders, buyers and brands and they also offers a lot of discounts for all their users.

The Me Token is the new face of our online fashion era. Everyone will surely enjoys every features of this project has to offer. A better social commerce that definitely change our own perspective of fashion styling. I can see more progress around crypto market as we continue partonizing Me Token, that soonest will be acknowledge all over the world of cryptocurrencies.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Two days to go for the Presale of Me token. I got high hopes for this platform and wishes this the best of luck. Me token, you'll gonna rock the world of e-commerce, the social media and the cryptocurrency industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: