Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [PRODUCTS ✅] EtherAce Decentralized Asset Speculation Platform  (Read 1815 times)
EtherAce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

The idea of this project is very good, the project is very clear and very easy to understand, I see that ACED there is a big and best project at this time, hopefully this project can achieve the target specified, and bright in the future

Thanks LilBoby,

I'm glad you see the potential, hopefully we explained the concepts clearly enough to you!

Please join our young community and help us make this project a reality and success.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vojdel

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens if you will not reach hardcap?
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

How will your token be used? And which platforms are you planning to run your project on? Desktop, mobile etc?

Hey Vojdel,

Our ACED (ACE Dividends) token will have many different functionalities.

Holders of our ACED token will receive 100% of the profit the platform earns through service fees from our derivatives market and what the house 'edge' earns and service fees in our chance game suite. This strategy was chosen because of the success exchanges like Binance (BNB) and Kucoin (KCS) had using it where users of the platform get rewarded for all the volume on it. It helps attract volume and liquidity, which in turn helps attract new users, and the cycle continues.

ACED tokens can also be used on our platform for different special features such as reduced fees. This is once again similar to what Binance does, cutting user fees by 50% if they use BNB on the platform. This also helps incentive to buy ACED token because there is a great use of it.

Holders of the ACED token will be able to vote on features, ideas, and strategy on what they wish the EtherAce Team to implement or change.

We are building our platform to run on all devices; desktop, mobile, tablet etc. Originally the platform is built for desktop and laptops screen sizes. We've built it with Bootstrap technology to make it responsive so it can still be used on mobile devices, just not optimized. Past Q1 2019 we plan to develop an app to use it on mobile devices as well!

Any other questions or clarification please ask!

I hope you know that creating an ios app will be problematic due to Apple's policy on crypto-oriented applications ... If you did not know then I hope my warning helped you)

Hey EggieR,

Thanks for your concern ! However Apple's policy against crypto-oriented applications is for cryptocurrency mining. We do not do any mining so an iOS app for our platform will be completely fine!

I'm glad to hear it, but still licensing the iOS app takes more time than Android -.-

Yes that is true, however the longer time period isn't an issue, just an inconvenience! Supporting iOS and Android is very important as you probably know there are many users on both platforms.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Where can I see Q&A? I hope they have it.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

How will your token be used? And which platforms are you planning to run your project on? Desktop, mobile etc?

Hey Vojdel,

Holders of our ACED token will receive 100% of the profit the platform earns through service fees from our derivatives market and what the house 'edge' earns and service fees in our chance game suite. This strategy was chosen because of the success exchanges like Binance (BNB) and Kucoin (KCS) had using it where users of the platform get rewarded for all the volume on it. It helps attract volume and liquidity, which in turn helps attract new users, and the cycle continues.

ACED tokens can also be used on our platform for different special features such as reduced fees. This is once again similar to what Binance does, cutting user fees by 50% if they use BNB on the platform. This also helps incentive to buy ACED token because there is a great use of it.

Holders of the ACED token will be able to vote on features, ideas, and strategy on what they wish the EtherAce Team to implement or change.

We are building our platform to run on all devices; desktop, mobile, tablet etc. Originally the platform is built for desktop and laptops screen sizes. We've built it with Bootstrap technology to make it responsive so it can still be used on mobile devices, just not optimized. Past Q1 2019 we plan to develop an app to use it on mobile devices as well!

I hope you know that creating an ios app will be problematic due to Apple's policy on crypto-oriented applications ... If you did not know then I hope my warning helped you)

Hey EggieR,

Thanks for your concern ! However Apple's policy against crypto-oriented applications is for cryptocurrency mining. We do not do any mining so an iOS app for our platform will be completely fine!

I'm glad to hear it, but still licensing the iOS app takes more time than Android -.-

Yes that is true, however the longer time period isn't an issue, just an inconvenience! Supporting iOS and Android is very important as you probably know there are many users on both platforms.

Yes, this is not a problem, but it is still worth considering, for example, when compiling a roadmap
Shaniava

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Is it possible to test the application without an attachment? Demo account for example
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

How can I be sure that investing in this project will be profitable?

We cannot guarantee it will be profitable. That is extremely unprofessional and usually the mark of a scam. What we can do is tell you why it will be successful and point out the potential.

Our platform is completely unique - we have very little competition. We’ve fused different functionality of different platforms with the power of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and Blockchain then added our own innovation and skill into it too create a new market instrument that anyone can use for gain, whether the market is going up or down.

The market proof is there, the crypto derivatives market being $35 Billion USD, the only centralized crypto derivatives platform having $4 Billion USD daily, you can imagine all that plus the benefits of the Blockchain and support for traditional assets (gold, oil etc.) creating a gateway to the largest financial market in the world, derivatives. The potential is clearly there.

Only question is, can the team perform? Well that's why we've proven this. We've already built the first gambling dApp and the start of our decentralized derivatives market with our Over/Under speculation contract. Both live on Ethereum Blockchain right now and created using smart contracts!

This is why our project will succeed.

Thanks, hope that answered your question.
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

It seems that the project is made correctly. Even there was a thought, maybe it's worth it to participate?

If you think that everything is done well, then why do you doubt it? If you think the project is well executed - invest, no - do not invest
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:43:38 PM

I rely this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck all!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

How I understand to use your platform is it enough to have an ether? But how much more profitable to be a token owner than just a player?

A player can be infinitely profitable. As long as they have the skill, we have a market and the tools to make infinite profit.

However, if you aren't a serious analytical trader, and can't make that much profit, and wish to simply make decent profit by doing nothing but holding a token, then you would be a token owner. Naturally you can be both a player and a token owner.

But logic says it is much better to either be a token owner or a token owner and a player. A token owner cannot incur loss through dividends while a player can lose funds through losing trades/bets.

Does this make sense?
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

Will there be any prevention of players from excitement? It is very detrimental to people

Hey Tupakk,

No, there is no restrictions on who can use the EtherAce Platform. Anybody and everybody has access to it provided they have the funds and a computer or device with internet connection.

No geographical restrictions however!
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Awesome things are in store for this project.  I am awaiting with great anticipation...
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Look like a big project. I wish it would be the best project in future.

Thanks Vladrak,

Yes the project is quite big and we believe it has an even brighter future! Hopefully you will be a part of it.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

What about marketing strategy? How you will promote EtherAce?

Hey alexgold,

Some forms of marketing we could do include affiliate links, promotional codes, discounted fees or standard advertising. Similar to how Binance and Kucoin brought a user base to there own exchanges. We will be hiring an official marketing team after ICO and they will have actual detailed analysis and plans that we will be able to provide to you!

EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens if you will not reach hardcap?

We are going to burn unsold tokens if the hard cap of the project (5,200,000 USD) is not reached.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Where can I see Q&A? I hope they have it.

Hey sashadoc,

We will be posting a FAQ on our Medium channel here https://medium.com/@etherace.devs in the near future. In the mean-time, any questions please ask us, we are very responsive.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

It seems that the project is made correctly. Even there was a thought, maybe it's worth it to participate?

If you think that everything is done well, then why do you doubt it? If you think the project is well executed - invest, no - do not invest

As Vladrak says, if you believe in the vision the team has laid out, and the products we have made thus far, then we think you should join our community and support the project! We hope you do so, and welcome you.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Hey Vojdel,

Hey EggieR,

Yes, this is not a problem, but it is still worth considering, for example, when compiling a roadmap

For sure! Yes it is something that we've taken under consideration while planning out dates of different milestones and such. It is something we are aware of, and while not an ideal situation it is still manageable.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

Is it possible to test the application without an attachment? Demo account for example

Yes, as long as you have an ERC-20 wallet that Metamask supports (all the popular and used ones) then you can easily install and set-up the metamask plug-in on your browser. Then just navigate to our dApps, get testnet ETH from a faucet such as https://faucet.metamask.io/ then go to flip.etherace.io and ou-contract.etherace.io and you can start testing out our decentralized applications.

If you already have metamask and some testnet ETH set-up you just need to go to our dApps and you can immediately begin trying them out!
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

Yes, as long as you have an ERC-20 wallet that Metamask supports (all the popular and used ones) then you can easily install and set-up the metamask plug-in on your browser. Then just navigate to our dApps, get testnet ETH from a faucet such as https://faucet.metamask.io/ then go to flip.etherace.io and ou-contract.etherace.io and you can start testing out our decentralized applications.

If you already have metamask and some testnet ETH set-up you just need to go to our dApps and you can immediately begin trying them out!
It's so easy to follow the step, anyway in the https://flip.etherace.io/ also there are instructions to make it easy. Hopefully everyone who try out will love it and keep thinking about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: