Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [PRODUCTS ✅] EtherAce Decentralized Asset Speculation Platform  (Read 1815 times)
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

If you need someone to test/play with join Telegram. We play high stake with Robsten test ETH Grin

Chat at Telegram
https://t.me/etherace

Game
https://ou-contract.etherace.io

Use Metamask to play

Faucet to get test ETH (Robsten)
https://faucet.metamask.io/

How to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwSh1c0kAU

Win 100$ (ACED )
https://twitter.com/EtherAceTeam/status/1008421347981049856

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
EtherAce

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

The business is very nice and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be nice.

Hey Masofumous,

Thanks for the support it is much appreciated. I'm glad you see the potential and yes the platform is already being built! It will be very exciting as we continue to develop it and attract a community.

If you have any questions please ask! We hope you join our community!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!

Hey zhanghengfell,

Thanks, what do you mean by tracking site? Our website, or our products? Which information is too much or too little? Yes the UI is in its first iterations and will continue to be improved on both products. The bounty campaign will be resumed in about a month, pay special attention to our communication channels for the announcement!

We're glad you like our project! If you could clarify some of your feedback that would be awesome!

Thanks,

Your EtherAce Team
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Hello dev team, Your project looks interesting however are you guys aware that there is a project already that has this ticker ACED? It was launched in May and maybe you guys didn't know about it so to make it less confusing maybe it would be best to change your ticker. You can do a search in the Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) section to find it. Thank you!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

Hello dev team, Your project looks interesting however are you guys aware that there is a project already that has this ticker ACED? It was launched in May and maybe you guys didn't know about it so to make it less confusing maybe it would be best to change your ticker. You can do a search in the Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) section to find it. Thank you!

Hey vella85,

Thanks! Yes we just became aware of this today, somebody alerted us on Twitter. When researching originally we didn't find an ACED ticker, and it wasn't on CoinMarketCap. As you said it was just launched so that's why we didn't see it.

No worries, we are changing our ticker now. We don't want the confusion and it is better for both projects. ACED goes perfectly with ACE Dividends so we're thinking of changing it to ACEDS (a bit long but sticks to the ACE DividendS theme) or ACEX, which just sounds good.

Anyways thanks for the heads up, we will let the AceDCoin community know we are changing our ticker!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

I've checked all the points of your project and everything is really very nice!

Hey Ciagacalma,

Thanks for that ! We appreciate the support!

EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:23:09 AM

Good night all! It's really nice plan.
Unblemished results, a very detailed and profitable idea.

Hey BrianAlb,

Thanks we appreciate the support! We agree, the platform will be very profitable when we are finished implementing it!

Hope you join our growing community!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

I expect you advance!
Very well vision, sensible activity, riveting website!

Hey Intatilu,

Love the confidence, we have the same expectations!

Thanks for the support. Glad you see the vision, and yes we're pretty active and responsive to any community questions!

We'd be pleased if you join our community!
SaraWill

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

I hope this plan becomes a great advance.
Informed website, absorbing idea, brilliant job!
chengxiaodong1

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising
EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

seeing a good plan is very good to be developed, there will be many people waiting for the success of this project

Hey kalong428,

Thanks, we plan to follow the laid out Roadmap, as we have thus far. We hope you will join our community and help us reach success with this project!

Your EtherAce Team
EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising

Hey chengxiadong1,

Thanks for the interest. Yes we're are talking to different projects, talking about potential partnerships once we launch. It's true, at the beginning there won't be many users.

While we will be hiring an official marketing team to devise a full out plan, some different techniques we will be using is referrals, our token paying out dividends where the amount of dividends directly correlates to the amount of volume on the platform is part of our marketing strategy, the community will be motivated to spread our platform, we also offer a unique product which makes it easier to attract users because it's something that doesn't exist yet.

Strategic partnerships will also be included, such as partnering with exchanges etc. We can share each others user base, because we aren't an exchange we aren't competition but we share the same target market!

On top of all that traditional ads will also be used to further raise awareness of our platform. All that combined we feel confident we can reach great exposure!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

I wish you success!
Riveting design, outstanding activity, consistent activity!

Hey Asinacal,

Yes we're very active as we continue to develop the platform and grow the community!

EtherAce

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Hi, fellows! Seems great idea! Cerebral business, riveting results.

Hey AwolFl,

Thanks, glad you like our platform! Yes there are many different parts to the business, all that combine together to lead to absolute success and as you mentioned, riveting results.

Thanks, welcome to our community!
KentYou

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

Such plan are getting useful.
Plausible activity, absorbing project, amazing project!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

Hey fellows.
Seems very interesting. Very great website, very nice results!

Hey luecilmen,

Thanks so much! We will work to continue to produce better and better results, keep up the feedback, it is useful!

EtherAce

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Such plan are becoming prosperous! Extraordinary plan, unbiased design, very nice plan!

Hey tiverhourg,

Thanks for the support, the team is working to continue implementing on the base of which is already been developed!

We're glad you love the project!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply. Very nice plan, unblemished idea, aware logo.

Hey Crocdaclafo,

Hope we answered your question! Thanks for the support, yes the logo has a good meaning as described in our Whitepaper!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

I wish this ICO will be smash!
Very nice job, irreproachable job, assured website.

Hey jaime_clayton,

Thanks ! We believe it will, join our official community chats on Telegram, Twitter etc. to keep up-to-date!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: