Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡  (Read 24017 times)
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

Hello everybody! When the sale of coins start?
I would love to buy some YMZ!
It’s starts on the 25th of July! In 3 days actually. Good luck on buying YMZ!
By the way, guys, who knows how much coins have been made?
Oh my God! I can’t believe that it’s 3 days until public pre-sale. For the last two months I’ve been thinking of buying some yamzu coins. The thing is that I’ve weigh the pros and cons and didn’t find anything bad about YMZ.
Good luck on your plans developers!
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Oh my God! I can’t believe that it’s 3 days until public pre-sale. For the last two months I’ve been thinking of buying some yamzu coins. The thing is that I’ve weigh the pros and cons and didn’t find anything bad about YMZ.
And I remember when I first saw the Yamzu project I’ve thought that this would be cool invest some money on it.
Plus I’m wondering if I could invest more money in competitions on Yamzu.com
What do you think people about this project?
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Hey everybody! Hos is the project going? What who thinks about it? Will it be successful?
jess4ever

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

And I remember when I first saw the Yamzu project I’ve thought that this would be cool invest some money on it.
In my opinion the YamU team worked really hard on the project. From the first look we can see a huge amount of work (the logo, design, usability of platform...) which has been made by real professionals. I’m going to invest in this project with a huge understanding of my actions.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

Hey everybody! Hos is the project going? What who thinks about it? Will it be successful?
Hello Dave!
As you can see it goes great! in several days pre- sale starts, I guess the tokens will be sold in in a few weeks after 25-th of July.
We only can guess about the future of Yamzu cripto currency.
StelsMiner

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

I think it is too early to talk about something specific and draw conclusions. He hasn't even shown up yet. Only the future will show that the team will succeed. And the rest is just empty words for now,so just wait.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

I think it is too early to talk about something specific and draw conclusions. He hasn't even shown up yet. Only the future will show that the team will succeed. And the rest is just empty words for now,so just wait.
I love the project but don’t see the activity from the team YAMZU. Where are the presentations before the pre-sale? Where is all news?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

In my opinion the YamU team worked really hard on the project. From the first look we can see a huge amount of work (the logo, design, usability of platform...) which has been made by real professionals. I’m going to invest in this project with a huge understanding of my actions.
Hello everybody!
In my humble opinion we can not say wether the project successful or it is not.
We should wait until it starts in a couple days. Moreover they have already took more than a million dollars before even pre-sale. It is already saying that the begging is on the right point.
Good luck devs!
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Hello everybody!
We should wait until it starts in a couple days. Moreover they have already took more than a million dollars before even pre-sale. It is already saying that the begging is on the right point.
Good luck devs!
Do you really think this project couldn’t be named “SUCCESSFUL” before it released?
I see it has big future. Remember the name of it! Yamzu is DOPE!
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

Hello everybody!
Good luck devs!
Do you really think this project couldn’t be named “SUCCESSFUL” before it released?
I see it has big future. Remember the name of it! Yamzu is DOPE!

Yesterday I had a conversation with my boyfriend. He told me that he is going to invest all our money in YAMZU!
I am so confused. I don’t mean that I don’t believe in this project. But that’s a huge risk.
wangxiaoyan600

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

The block chain market of the electronic competitive industry is very big. The concept and technical ability of the Yamzu project are very good. The prospect of the coin project is worth looking forward to.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

The block chain market of the electronic competitive industry is very big. The concept and technical ability of the Yamzu project are very good. The prospect of the coin project is worth looking forward to.
Agreed Wang.
How fast do you think they will get the money?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Agreed Wang.
Hello!
The investors speed isn’t that important.
I mean that doesn’t matter how fast Yamzu is going to get the money. The main thing is to get the money on time.
I wish good luck to investors!
Ayupich

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Agreed Wang.
Hello!
I mean that doesn’t matter how fast Yamzu is going to get the money. The main thing is to get the money on time.
Dizisquare, you’re right! Agree with every word you’ve said.
From the design to the projects’ usability... it looks so great. But I don’t know how other people would love it that much so they buy YMZ.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Agreed Wang.
Hello!
Dizisquare, you’re right! Agree with every word you’ve said.
From the design to the projects’ usability... it looks so great. But I don’t know how other people would love it that much so they buy YMZ.
Hey guys, calm down, everything is ok! Yamzu is going on public in 3 days, people now this platform, people like the platform... YAMZU team is going to bring some heat on the market.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

When I was little, my uncle thought me to play CS:GO. We used to spend a lot of time playing it online.
Now Im doing my favorite game strange, wining money/prizes. Everything is good.
Thanks to Yamzu!
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

When I was little, my uncle thought me to play CS:GO. We used to spend a lot of time playing it online.
Now Im doing my favorite game strange, wining money/prizes. Everything is good.
Thanks to Yamzu!
Great story! I guess lots of people had such a beautiful story from their childhood.
That’s great when you have what to remember.
Good luck team Yamzu! Wish you success!
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Hello!
I’m in love with this project because of two things. First of all, it’s eSports,secondly, it’s about cripto currency!
How do you like YAMZU project?
cryptoroland

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

Yesterday I had a conversation with my boyfriend. He told me that he is going to invest all our money in YAMZU!
I am so confused. I don’t mean that I don’t believe in this project. But that’s a huge risk.
Walk away from your boyfriend, otherwise you will spend old age in poverty =)) Cheesy You can not invest money in just one project. In the field of cryptocurrency this is the greatest folly. It is always necessary to diversify the risks - 50%BTC, and the rest - 10-15 known cryptocurrency or ICO.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Walk away from your boyfriend, otherwise you will spend old age in poverty =)) Cheesy You can not invest money in just one project. In the field of cryptocurrency this is the greatest folly. It is always necessary to diversify the risks - 50%BTC, and the rest - 10-15 known cryptocurrency or ICO.
That’s so funny! She will really be diying in poverty because of such a dumb boyfriend.
You can not invest only in one project! Remember this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: