Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡  (Read 24002 times)
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

They have said big updates will be in Q1 next year because of winter holidays. Them we will be able to see things moving with consistency and listing on exchanges. If you think at the next three to six months general event then timing will be highly suitable. We should expect a hype around crypot markets and that can be used for adoption and entering in market with ease and high success chances.
Holidays are coming, therefore we have to wait till the end of holidays to get news from the YAMZU team.
Let's see how they will keep their promises and release updates in the first quarter next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

They have said big updates will be in Q1 next year because of winter holidays. Them we will be able to see things moving with consistency and listing on exchanges. If you think at the next three to six months general event then timing will be highly suitable. We should expect a hype around crypot markets and that can be used for adoption and entering in market with ease and high success chances.
Holidays are coming, therefore we have to wait till the end of holidays to get news from the YAMZU team.
Let's see how they will keep their promises and release updates in the first quarter next year.
I hope the good news that we are looking forward to will be given by this team, hopefully all of it in the future will be much better and provide many benefits.

milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

I hope the good news that we are looking forward to will be given by this team, hopefully all of it in the future will be much better and provide many benefits.
We all in long holidays, so please wait several days when holidays gone away.
The team will come back to their office for work, and good news might be released days later.
I just hope, and you should too.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:25:54 AM

we do have to wait for next year . next big steps it will be build bigger crypto community around this project i am sure YAMZU CEO will make the best-
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:25:30 PM

we are still in a still market, but this is a good time to invest in some cheap price projects, awaiting news from the yamzu team!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:38:00 AM

They didn't communicate with investors and supporters of this project. It is understandable that they may be busy doing something but there is no word about development or about their next move. What couple of tweets came out were nothing but some images usual unrelated to development. They might be active in some channel but open communications need and importance can't be denied. In all this period they should keep community active and mobilize to build bigger community, staying silent isn't going to help them.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:38:06 PM

They didn't communicate with investors and supporters of this project. It is understandable that they may be busy doing something but there is no word about development or about their next move. What couple of tweets came out were nothing but some images usual unrelated to development. They might be active in some channel but open communications need and importance can't be denied. In all this period they should keep community active and mobilize to build bigger community, staying silent isn't going to help them.

I ask the same thing too, I hope to receive future updates on the development of the project, they should also do some marketing would certainly help
NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:34:05 AM

I ask the same thing too, I hope to receive future updates on the development of the project, they should also do some marketing would certainly help
I agree with all of you because with the team's activity the participants will definitely not hesitate with this project, all are always looking forward to the good news from the team for this project. Hopefully the team will immediately provide clear confirmation of all of them.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:45:32 PM

I agree with all of you because with the team's activity the participants will definitely not hesitate with this project, all are always looking forward to the good news from the team for this project. Hopefully the team will immediately provide clear confirmation of all of them.

The project is sponsored by the Swedish government, I am sure that over time we will have good news on development, sometimes just need a lot of patience
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:40:47 PM

very good to know that the Swedish government is sponsoring this project, interesting to know that some countries support cryptography projects, I hope that in the future it will be so!
NDX-AKA

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:59:18 AM

very good to know that the Swedish government is sponsoring this project, interesting to know that some countries support cryptography projects, I hope that in the future it will be so!
a lot of support is flowing for this project, hopefully with a lot of support this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results. I'm sure the hard work of the team will not disappoint.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:08:04 PM

a lot of support is flowing for this project, hopefully with a lot of support this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results. I'm sure the hard work of the team will not disappoint.

Unlike many other projects that have raised a lot of money. Yamzu has a finished product ready for use. I am sure that with a good marketing campaign, Yamzu will be able to greatly expand the crypto community. I'm sure the CEO will definitely be working for this.
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:44:11 PM

Unlike many other projects that have raised a lot of money. Yamzu has a finished product ready for use. I am sure that with a good marketing campaign, Yamzu will be able to greatly expand the crypto community. I'm sure the CEO will definitely be working for this.

yes only depend on team for success, we are in a low moment yet, but soon hope we can have greater incentives from countries, just as any asset will have its fall and its rise in graphics, and a matter of time only!
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:10:46 AM

yes only depend on team for success, we are in a low moment yet, but soon hope we can have greater incentives from countries, just as any asset will have its fall and its rise in graphics, and a matter of time only!

A lot of hope is being made and many investors are always monitoring the development of YAMZU, this will continue and it seems the team has extended the ICO trip. There must be an unexpected strategy for this development and time which would prove the success of YAMZU.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:59:45 PM

A lot of hope is being made and many investors are always monitoring the development of YAMZU, this will continue and it seems the team has extended the ICO trip. There must be an unexpected strategy for this development and time which would prove the success of YAMZU.

Extending ICO was a strategy for practically every project in the second half of 2018. Many projects that should end in December will continue until at least March. Maybe it's even positive, for the success of some and the fact that Yamzu already has an active platform, further improves these chances ...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:53:13 PM

whatever is done by the team must have been carefully thought out by the team we look forward to, hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results so that this project can be expanded to the extent of its future.

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:58:18 AM

Extending ICO was a strategy for practically every project in the second half of 2018. Many projects that should end in December will continue until at least March. Maybe it's even positive, for the success of some and the fact that Yamzu already has an active platform, further improves these chances ...
Project can expand the ico indefinitely. What if the market situation does not change before the end of this year? The project will continue to extend the ico and to block investors money?
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:18:26 AM

Project can expand the ico indefinitely. What if the market situation does not change before the end of this year? The project will continue to extend the ico and to block investors money?
But, Yamzu isn't like that. Public ICO has ended, 7,340,000 € the achieved. So, There is no blocking investors money.
The Exchange, SOON.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:35:15 AM

But, Yamzu isn't like that. Public ICO has ended, 7,340,000 € the achieved. So, There is no blocking investors money.
The Exchange, SOON.
"Soon" becomes a kind of joke. No specific dates, even approximate. Just wait for news from CEO
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:33:47 PM

The Exchange, SOON.
Their ico is over if I'm not wrong at the end of November was the last pubblic ICO, I do not think they will extend beyond that date. We can't decide when Yamzu will be listed on exchange , CEO know when is time to list the coin on exchange we can't decide ourself!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: