Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡  (Read 24003 times)
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:21:57 PM

Project can expand the ico indefinitely. What if the market situation does not change before the end of this year? The project will continue to extend the ico and to block investors money?
But, Yamzu isn't like that. Public ICO has ended, 7,340,000 € the achieved. So, There is no blocking investors money.
The Exchange, SOON.
Their ico is over if I'm not wrong at the end of November was the last pubblic ICO, I do not think they will extend beyond that date. We can't decide when Yamzu will be listed on exchange , CEO know when is time to list the coin on exchange we can't decide ourself!

If this can be a form of investor concern with the YAMZU project, team rules must provide certainty so that there is no negative communication and all can run smoothly as we all expect. In fact, investors and bounty participants really hope that soon the distribution and can have an exchange so that the platform can be used wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:31:03 PM

Project can expand the ico indefinitely. What if the market situation does not change before the end of this year? The project will continue to extend the ico and to block investors money?
But, Yamzu isn't like that. Public ICO has ended, 7,340,000 € the achieved. So, There is no blocking investors money.
The Exchange, SOON.
Their ico is over if I'm not wrong at the end of November was the last pubblic ICO, I do not think they will extend beyond that date. We can't decide when Yamzu will be listed on exchange , CEO know when is time to list the coin on exchange we can't decide ourself!

If this can be a form of investor concern with the YAMZU project, team rules must provide certainty so that there is no negative communication and all can run smoothly as we all expect. In fact, investors and bounty participants really hope that soon the distribution and can have an exchange so that the platform can be used wisely.
Totally agree with you, as i understood they are sponsored with Swedish governament and i am sure CEO will give better comunications in the future also to get crypto investors into the project as well!
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:36:43 PM

The Exchange, SOON.

Uncertainty followed by poor communication creates mistrust. is a right of whoever participated, be it investor or bounty hunter, to have more concrete information than a simple "SOON", this bothers anyone. If the project already has public and platform in operation, don't have to be using the market situation as an excuse !!!

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:51:57 PM

The Exchange, SOON.

Uncertainty followed by poor communication creates mistrust. is a right of whoever participated, be it investor or bounty hunter, to have more concrete information than a simple "SOON", this bothers anyone. If the project already has public and platform in operation, don't have to be using the market situation as an excuse !!!

Ok now I'll tell you what I think based on what the yamzu CEO explained on telegram. The ICO of yamzu has raised over 7 million euros, almost all have been collected by users acquired by yamzu in  the past years, bitcointalk has not brought any benefit to the project in economic terms, the only benefit have been those who participated in the
 bounties program ,  they will surely want to buy back all the coins below the ICO price. Unfortunately, due to the many scam projects in the past many of the good ones pay the consequences. Now we must be patient and when there will be important news, Asiad Majeed (CEO) will be the first to say to everyone . Definitely will pay all the bounty when yamzu will be listed on the exchange, even according to some rumors, there will be more bounty that will serve to increase popularity in the bitcointalk forum. Remember too the Yamzu project is also sponsored by Swedish government...not a joke is a real business!
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:33:33 PM

The Exchange, SOON.

Ok now I'll tell you what I think based on what the yamzu CEO explained on telegram. The ICO of yamzu has raised over 7 million euros, almost all have been collected by users acquired by yamzu in  the past years, bitcointalk has not brought any benefit to the project in economic terms, the only benefit have been those who participated in the
 bounties program ,  they will surely want to buy back all the coins below the ICO price. Unfortunately, due to the many scam projects in the past many of the good ones pay the consequences. Now we must be patient and when there will be important news, Asiad Majeed (CEO) will be the first to say to everyone . Definitely will pay all the bounty when yamzu will be listed on the exchange, even according to some rumors, there will be more bounty that will serve to increase popularity in the bitcointalk forum. Remember too the Yamzu project is also sponsored by Swedish government...not a joke is a real business!
Where can i see the proof? Is there an official article or confirmation that created by Swedish government about that? I guess i can't find it and it much better if you can give me the direct link to that.
AFAIK i have seen a bunch of platforms that claimed themselves if they have already supported by regulators, big companies or etc. 

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:54:55 AM

The Exchange, SOON.

Ok now I'll tell you what I think based on what the yamzu CEO explained on telegram. The ICO of yamzu has raised over 7 million euros, almost all have been collected by users acquired by yamzu in  the past years, bitcointalk has not brought any benefit to the project in economic terms, the only benefit have been those who participated in the
 bounties program ,  they will surely want to buy back all the coins below the ICO price. Unfortunately, due to the many scam projects in the past many of the good ones pay the consequences. Now we must be patient and when there will be important news, Asiad Majeed (CEO) will be the first to say to everyone . Definitely will pay all the bounty when yamzu will be listed on the exchange, even according to some rumors, there will be more bounty that will serve to increase popularity in the bitcointalk forum. Remember too the Yamzu project is also sponsored by Swedish government...not a joke is a real business!
Where can i see the proof? Is there an official article or confirmation that created by Swedish government about that? I guess i can't find it and it much better if you can give me the direct link to that.
AFAIK i have seen a bunch of platforms that claimed themselves if they have already supported by regulators, big companies or etc.  

The last info I have and that their are looking for institutional partners who take shares of the company. And surely they will buy back all the coins distributed for the bounties, so those who participated in the bounties will be the first to be warned of when the currency will be listed on the exchange, so that they will buy back everything. if you want info, the CEO answers all the questions unless they are already asked questions, like when the exchange or when bounty distribution etc etc ....For all other info about please do your home work using internet!
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:54:41 AM

The Exchange, SOON.

Ok now I'll tell you what I think based on what the yamzu CEO explained on telegram. The ICO of yamzu has raised over 7 million euros, almost all have been collected by users acquired by yamzu in  the past years, bitcointalk has not brought any benefit to the project in economic terms, the only benefit have been those who participated in the
 bounties program ,  they will surely want to buy back all the coins below the ICO price. Unfortunately, due to the many scam projects in the past many of the good ones pay the consequences. Now we must be patient and when there will be important news, Asiad Majeed (CEO) will be the first to say to everyone . Definitely will pay all the bounty when yamzu will be listed on the exchange, even according to some rumors, there will be more bounty that will serve to increase popularity in the bitcointalk forum. Remember too the Yamzu project is also sponsored by Swedish government...not a joke is a real business!
Will pay more reward? Sounds like a fairy tale. Each project wants to pay as little as possible or even give up its obligations. I would be very surprised if this project is an exception
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:40:14 AM

The Exchange, SOON.

Will pay more reward? Sounds like a fairy tale. Each project wants to pay as little as possible or even give up its obligations. I would be very surprised if this project is an exception
The CEO would like to do some bounty as soon as yamzu is in exchange to increase the crypto community in this project as today there are many projects around.This and what I have heard, I am not the CEO of yamzu Smiley
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:08:29 AM

I see the Yamzu social media (Twitter), during February, I only see photo updates on Yamzu's twitter.
Isn't this feels weird? I understand the concept of Yamzu is eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain but, what the team doesn't have development activities, why updates are only filled in with the photo.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:35:24 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 06:44:57 PM by davide72

I see the Yamzu social media (Twitter), during February, I only see photo updates on Yamzu's twitter.
Isn't this feels weird? I understand the concept of Yamzu is eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain but, what the team doesn't have development activities, why updates are only filled in with the photo.
On this aspect I agree with you, it could be improved a lot, it is not said that the CEO can change in the future on this aspect give the time it takes, yamzu is a project that overlooks the world of cryptocurrency recently.What I know Yamzu Team are working a lot on aspects of partnerships right now and off course listing the coin on exchange! When it will be major news the Yamzu team will inform for sure all Yamzu community! Many other projects churning news continuously just to speculate, is not the Yamzu priority!
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:56:27 AM

Is the team still looking for partnerships?
If this YAMZU project is real, then what is the activity or what plan will the next team do?
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:19:05 PM

If this YAMZU project is real, then what is the activity or what plan will the next team do?

The latest news I know is that yamzu coin will be listed in exchange within 3 months, at the same time will be made a bounty only for the most active people who give more support to the project, the rest unfortunately I do not know much nor how the partnerships proceed and if there are any. And last but certainly the project is true
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:37:38 AM

The main thing is that this project does not happen the same as with "esports", a project of a similar subject, which after finishing the ico seems to have forgotten that they have investors and a token

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:39:16 PM

The latest news I know is that yamzu coin will be listed in exchange within 3 months, at the same time will be made a bounty only for the most active people who give more support to the project, the rest unfortunately I do not know much nor how the partnerships proceed and if there are any. And last but certainly the project is true

That's something the people in charge should be able to answer and it would be good to know if any partnerships are in the making.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:52:12 PM

That's something the people in charge should be able to answer and it would be good to know if any partnerships are in the making.

There are projects that in the past have collected millions of dollars in btc and have posted news every day and today are a disaster, I do not give you a names of the projects just look  yourself on bitcointalk . Yamzu is a new project we have to give the time it takes.The CEO is a serious person for what I know.
OZmaster

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:54:30 AM

There are projects that in the past have collected millions of dollars in btc and have posted news every day and today are a disaster, I do not give you a names of the projects just look  yourself on bitcointalk . Yamzu is a new project we have to give the time it takes.The CEO is a serious person for what I know.

That's because most of the teams don't even know how to handle 0.5 mil dollars and then out of a sudden they have 20 mil dollars.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:52:53 AM

There are projects that in the past have collected millions of dollars in btc and have posted news every day and today are a disaster, I do not give you a names of the projects just look  yourself on bitcointalk . Yamzu is a new project we have to give the time it takes.The CEO is a serious person for what I know.
That's because most of the teams don't even know how to handle 0.5 mil dollars and then out of a sudden they have 20 mil dollars.

It's also difficult if the team doesn't know how to handle funds of 0.5 million dollars, this should be more professional to be able to develop.
Still hoping that YAMZU is still active and provides positive information so that it doesn't make the thread appear dead.

dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:19:12 AM

Maybe it is. But as practice shows, projects of such themes are not particularly successful in this market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OZmaster

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:55:33 PM

There are projects that in the past have collected millions of dollars in btc and have posted news every day and today are a disaster, I do not give you a names of the projects just look  yourself on bitcointalk . Yamzu is a new project we have to give the time it takes.The CEO is a serious person for what I know.

It's also difficult if the team doesn't know how to handle funds of 0.5 million dollars, this should be more professional to be able to develop.
Still hoping that YAMZU is still active and provides positive information so that it doesn't make the thread appear dead.

Yes but wasting 0.5 million dollars doesn't hurt as much as when a team wastes 20 million dollars.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:13:10 PM

From what is stated in the Telegram they already have several clients and investors, I don't see any problem for the project to take the next steps. The gaming market is in the best phase and it's good to enjoy it.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: