Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW WEBSITE!] ANONSOCKS | MAXIMIZE YOUR ANONYMITY TODAY! | RESIDENTIAL PROXIES  (Read 2212 times)
Juffar (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:59:07 PM

New website is available now. Lots of improvements!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nectartech

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:08:53 AM

Hi, I found your site Anonsocks and have registered and paid for a 10 proxy credit to try things out.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get my first proxy I bought there working- There are no instructions on the site on how to use them.   Further to this I wasn't able to see the proxy I requested; those details are not shown anywhere on the site.

I tried to ask these questions via chat, but there is never anyone on the Anonsocks IM chat window.
The ticketing system only allows one question at a time, and you cannot reply to responses; I have to create a separate ticket for each reply, which takes too long.

I'd like to get these issues resolved, or at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service at all.

I tried sending the OP a PM, but got a message saying he is not accepting PM's from new members?
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:45:01 PM

Hi, I found your site Anonsocks and have registered and paid for a 10 proxy credit to try things out.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get my first proxy I bought there working- There are no instructions on the site on how to use them.   Further to this I wasn't able to see the proxy I requested; those details are not shown anywhere on the site.

I tried to ask these questions via chat, but there is never anyone on the Anonsocks IM chat window.
The ticketing system only allows one question at a time, and you cannot reply to responses; I have to create a separate ticket for each reply, which takes too long.

I'd like to get these issues resolved, or at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service at all.

I tried sending the OP a PM, but got a message saying he is not accepting PM's from new members?

You use them like you would with any other socks5. There is a very detailed Proxifier tutorial here: https://anonsocks.us/guides/proxifier.php

You can see your last 6 hour socks history on the Socks package and by clicking "History".
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:47:18 PM

Contact me to get a 10% discount on your purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: