Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin purchasing options  (Read 107 times)
Sean is Hungry117 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:39:41 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 12:50:39 AM by Sean is Hungry117

Long time lurker here;

Edit 2: TL;DR: where can I acquire bitcoin through credit card only without $300 fee and that isn't coinbase because they're having an error where you can't add new cards?

Anyway I invested all my savings into 3 mining rigs back in 2016. I paid the rigs off and have since been using the profits to pay off a high interest loan I have that was killing me in monthly interest. This means I currently have no savings.

I'd really love to buy one fpga card from the group buy. I have a verified coin base account and an unverified bittrex account. I'm trying to buy bitcoin with two seperate 0% credit cards through xoinbase but keep getting the infamous "something went wrong" error. I was going to buy bitcoin on credit through changelly but the fee was $300

--Here are my questions--

1. How else can I acquire bitcoin through the use of <credit> cards?
2. Is there a way where I can use two different payments from two credit cards directly to the fpga land site?

Edit 1: in case this isn't adding up;

X1 fpga group buy card is $3,660. I don't have a credit card with that high of a limit that isn't stupid high interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

Firstly I personally wouldn't recommending buying BTC on credit, especially given the current bear trends that are popping up atm.
Negative Nancying out of the way, I've previously used Cubits - https://cubits.com/. I believe they are a German exchange and they allow you to buy straight from a credit card in USD.
They do require KYC and its a bit more in depth than other places (you have a skype-ish chat with someone who verifies your identity and documents) but it is really quick and easy.
There is a bit of a fee for purchasing off a CC (but i think you should expect that given the ease for users) although its no where near $300 flat fee.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Sean is Hungry117 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

Firstly I personally wouldn't recommending buying BTC on credit, especially given the current bear trends that are popping up atm.
Negative Nancying out of the way, I've previously used Cubits - https://cubits.com/. I believe they are a German exchange and they allow you to buy straight from a credit card in USD.
They do require KYC and its a bit more in depth than other places (you have a skype-ish chat with someone who verifies your identity and documents) but it is really quick and easy.
There is a bit of a fee for purchasing off a CC (but i think you should expect that given the ease for users) although its no where near $300 flat fee.

dang they dont support US in their verification process for 'legal restrictions'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: