Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eternal Coin (XEC) - Made in Japan Crypto Currencies  (Read 21126 times)
Jeri

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I Saw an update regarding to the price of XET, it's literally From Lake to Moon Trend Smiley
I will going to buy in bulk and HODL it for a year Wink
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

i agree with that I believe that there is potential in this coin. It can be used for remittance globally and i'm planning to wait till its value is up to 1M!  Smiley

Thank you, we assure that this will be the best investment you ever made.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 07:52:04 AM by skladnikov

I'm sure if you succeed and you do not scam it will help many people in Asia. And how is the cash disbursement and what is the investment attractiveness?

mistercron73

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

I dont understand sorry Smiley ,

I have a nvidia rig , this coin is dagger right ? , Its possible mining now ? .
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

I Saw an update regarding to the price of XET, it's literally From Lake to Moon Trend Smiley
I will going to buy in bulk and HODL it for a year Wink

It is glad to hear that you have been keeping your eyes on us from the beginning, this is just the start of our rising. Please stay tuned with us.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

I'm sure if you succeed and you do not scam it will help many people in Asia. And how is the cash disbursement and what is the investment attractiveness?

We don't have cash disbursement as for the moment. To make it simple to be understood, when there is overseas or national remittance, there is user involves into the market to keep the token is circulating on the market.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Hi, XET is not mineable, it can be exchanged with centralized virtual currency XEC at 1;1 ratio. 
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Eternal token is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Eternaltoken

Hi CoinRanker, thank you for the listing! Appreciate the efficient work very much! However, I found out the logo/image of our Eternal Token (XET) is not showing properly on your platform. This is the URL for our logo, kindly use it to update the image.
URL: https://imgur.com/exDPH7Y
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Does the coin/token listed in those 3 exchange already?
If its not ready yet, can it also get listed on another exchange that perhaps better than all those 3 listed exchange.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

If its not ready yet, can it also get listed on another exchange that perhaps better than all those 3 listed exchange.

I think you miss on other information about the exchange available for this coins, there are a lot of exchange listing this coins already.
Perhaps you can check again on the first thread.
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

looks interesting!
scares that can be translated using a phone number. Do not leak funds?
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

looks interesting!
scares that can be translated using a phone number. Do not leak funds?

Hi, XET is a decentralized virtual currency that can be converted with our centralized virtual currency XEC at 1:1 ratio. Therefore, we are able to track down any illegal movement on it and reverse the transaction upon its necessity.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

The positive response always flows in XET this is very influential with the development of XET, for the elaboration of this token is very potent and have a good future.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

I think you miss on other information about the exchange available for this coins, there are a lot of exchange listing this coins already.
Perhaps you can check again on the first thread.

It is our pleasure to have your attention on us. We will do our best to keep devloping.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

07/19 News Update: Eternal Token ( XET ) has  officially listed on ranking site, Crypto Compare
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Good afternoon. My opinion is that this video card is weak for coin mining. Huge wish please make an official website. I wish everyone good luck.

xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

08/13 News Updates: With great honor, we are very pleased to announce that Eternal Token (XET) is officially listed on CoinMarketCap!!
This will be one of our great milestones in our expanding innovation! Stay tuned for more updates!

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

I am very interested in XEC, especially one of the features of Eternal Wallet is that users can transfer money to any recipient's phone number. So, I understand that the project must have partners who are technology development companies to ensure the security and safety of transactions?
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Up until now reading about the project still makes me wondering.
What is the reason behind the creation of this 2 different coins, what is the advantage on having those coins.
Reading over and over from this thread still not making myself clear.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: