Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eternal Coin (XEC) - Made in Japan Crypto Currencies  (Read 21126 times)
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

I am very interested in XEC, especially one of the features of Eternal Wallet is that users can transfer money to any recipient's phone number. So, I understand that the project must have partners who are technology development companies to ensure the security and safety of transactions?

Thank you for your interest! Yes we do have technology development for security and safety transactions especially when it comes to phone number transferring, we applied strict policies including KYC and etc to ensure our product is used in a proper way.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Up until now reading about the project still makes me wondering.
What is the reason behind the creation of this 2 different coins, what is the advantage on having those coins.
Reading over and over from this thread still not making myself clear.

Hello, in response to your question, XEC is a not blockchain. It's a centralized crypto currency being managed by authorized exchanges around the world that being regulated by SEC ( Securities & Exchange Commission ) where it allows a lot of advantages where a blockchain altcoin can't do. As one of the features, it can be tracked and reversed if something bad happened to the transaction such as cyber hacking or stolen.
There are still other features such as Value Division and DoT System, feel free to go through our XEC white paper via URL here to help you understand more regarding XEC. https://www.atom-solutions.jp/en/whitepaper/whitepaperver.2.0en.pdf
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:52 AM

Good afternoon. My opinion is that this video card is weak for coin mining. Huge wish please make an official website. I wish everyone good luck.

I dont understand sorry Smiley ,

I have a nvidia rig , this coin is dagger right ? , Its possible mining now ? .

Hello, XET is not a mineable crypto currency. Hope this will address your concerns.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

Good afternoon. My opinion is that this video card is weak for coin mining. Huge wish please make an official website. I wish everyone good luck.

Hello, XET is not a mineable crypto currency. Hope this will address your concerns.

As the coin isn't minable, does that means it already 100% pre-mined?
So this coin will be using a PoS only?
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:29:18 AM

Non mineable token are already issued in the market with declared number of units issued. In our case, it is 200 million unit.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

Good project with interesting concept . I think your project will be extremely popular. What is your future ? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ?
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

It's always a very potential project for the future. I hope you'll get a huge sucess.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

It's always a very potential project for the future. I hope you'll get a huge sucess.

this is the advantage of Eternal Coin, users can settle store payments etc. for a small fee. Then, 50% of the fee is distributed to the Eternal Coin holders every week.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

Non mineable token are already issued in the market with declared number of units issued. In our case, it is 200 million unit.

THIS YET THEY HAVE A "MARKETCAP" DISPLAYED ON COINMARKETCAP(tokenmarketcap)Huh WHEN FAUCET?  Cheesy  LOL

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Really a good product! Very skilled and experienced team! I wish success in the implementation of all plans! Good luck!

I saw the command of this project on the site. but still did not understand what experience she has in this activity. so I think that first I will become familiar with the earlier the team was engaged and what it has already achieved, and then I will consider the perspective of the idea.

xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

Good project with interesting concept . I think your project will be extremely popular. What is your future ? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages ?

Hello, thank you for reaching out, yes, of course we are having our eyes on translations, kindly let me know if you are offering what kind of alt language translating. We will be contacting you once we have the internal decision regarding it depends on our market users.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

Thank you for your blessing. Undoubtedly, we will keep trying to achieve our targets in coming future.
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

8/17 News Updates: We are now at top 110 in CoinMarketCap !! Nothing is more exciting than getting XET into top 100! 
Stay tuned, beloved users

Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

very interesting once the goals of this project. and I think many will be interested in this project.
Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

Sounds good and fun.. I feel it will be one of the safest ways of private transactions.
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

08/13 News Updates: It is pleased to announce that XET has officially listed on CoinGecko!! Stay tuned and start investing with us!!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eternal-token
xetofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:37:02 AM

08/13 News Updates: It is pleased to announce that XET has officially listed on CoinGecko!! Stay tuned and start investing with us!!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eternal-token

thank you for sharing this!! Appreciate the efforts!
Rachel Lee

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

I read that if your electronic money is hacked can still be reversed, that is correct. If this is true then this is a revolution in the cryptocurrency. I am very eager to get CET
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

Unlike any other virtual currency, Eternal Coins can only be processed through the Eternal Wallets. This unique characteristic allows to split Eternal Coins into smaller bits.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

So there will be a plans to open some airdrop, then which one that will available for AIRDROP, is it the XET or the XEC?
Or both will be available for airdrop?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: