Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --- Can I Haz Bitcoins ? --- Conversation between n00b and hacker ---  (Read 567 times)
KrakenTrader (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:40:18 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 09:41:13 AM by KrakenTrader

Can I haz Bitcoin ?

[Bitcoin n00b]: Can I haz Bitcoin an throw away the USD I have in my bank account?
[Hacker]: Sure, I’ll have someone picking them up for your convenience, we got to keep our streets clean. Folks shouldn’t just throw their dollars on the streets after they got them out of atm machines nowadays.

[Bitcoin n00b:] But how do I haz Bitcoin later ?
[Hacker]: Shut up - too high demand will drive Bitcoin price into the sky - and what you really want is haz Bitcoins for lower price. So, absolutely don’t ask for Bitcoins for a while.

[Bitcoin n00b]: Got you. Sounds logical. … but … when …. ?
[Hacker]: I just said: shut up for a while. Go get your dollars out of the atm. Now.

[Bitcoin n00b]: Got you.
[Bitcoin n00b]: Is that already you, ringing my doorbell ?
[Hacker]: Sure, picking up your Dollars. Can I have them now ?

[Bitcoin n00b]: Well you know what I believe? Our banks also seem to dislike to see all those dollars being thrown on the streets. So they came up with a simple solution for me.
[Hacker]: What was that solution?

[Bitcoin n00b]: The ATM had a message for me saying: “Withdrawals have been suspended for your account. If you believe this is an error, call your local branch.”
[Hacker]: And, did you call? What did they tell you ?

[Bitcoin n00b]: Well the bank person in charge for ATM withdrawals was currently attending a Bitcoin Seminar held by @aantonop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1yWihBNA4)
[Hacker]: umm, this is actually the guy I am working for. Give me a few days, I’ll call you later.

[Bitcoin n00b]: Got you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: