Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Sports Betting Picks, Predictions and Odd [DISCORD]  (Read 200 times)
WorldClassic (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

Discord Server for Free Betting Picks

Our team is dedicated full time to finding the best picks and creating the safest combination of bets to make the most revenue. Every member of the team is well experienced and has been actively betting for a long time. We make our living from betting and it’s in our interest to find the best games. On this platform, we’re sharing all of our “secrets” and picks to help you make a long-term profit. We love what we do and we will help you do the same, but NEVER risk more than you can’t lose because even us have bad days and you need to have enough of a bankroll to keep going and aim to make the profit on the long run.
We don’t offer fixed games, we don’t advertise a 100% win-rate and we don’t promise you will become rich overnight. Gambling should be done responsibly and we encourage that. Have fun, practice self-control and make money!

Recent Profits:

Our prediction can't be correct always. We guarantee you that 95% of our prediction will surely make you profit.

We specially focus on MBL, NFL, and Soccer. Predictions for upcoming world cups can also be found in the discord server.

Only limited seats available. Join our discord now.
Click Here to Join !!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WorldClassic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Bumping it to the top !!
Come join us now
WorldClassic (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

We are a professional tipster and its like our full time job. Try considering our tips at free. Join us now !!
WorldClassic (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Up and giving up free predictions. Join us now !!
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Merited by WorldClassic (1)

Predictions are mostly shit. Its just luck.

I won .1BTC today in sports from 0.001btc. its all luck.

Gross oversimplification, sports betting can be profitable (+ev, in the long term) by finding value bets where the actual odds of events happening are better than the odds given by bookmaker, but as you might imagine this is rare, and so the slim <0.1% of all sports betters who are +ev, are usually using advanced systems, or betting fixed games, or finding some other oversight of bookmaker (I refer to traditional sports betting, not trading on exchanges). The topic creator mentioned tips for the upcoming world cup, which already tells me this won't be a +ev venture, the world cup is about as mainstream as you can get in sports betting.. and there will be no value bets. Look up vig to also realise why finding value bets are hard.

WorldClassic (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

Predictions are mostly shit. Its just luck.

I won .1BTC today in sports from 0.001btc. its all luck.

Gross oversimplification, sports betting can be profitable (+ev, in the long term) by finding value bets where the actual odds of events happening are better than the odds given by bookmaker, but as you might imagine this is rare, and so the slim <0.1% of all sports betters who are +ev, are usually using advanced systems, or betting fixed games, or finding some other oversight of bookmaker (I refer to traditional sports betting, not trading on exchanges). The topic creator mentioned tips for the upcoming world cup, which already tells me this won't be a +ev venture, the world cup is about as mainstream as you can get in sports betting.. and there will be no value bets. Look up vig to also realise why finding value bets are hard.
I told, we focus on NBL, MBL, and Soccer. Soccer doesn't means world cup picks only.
Thank you for sharing those interesting matters.
cooperspick

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

BTCHave you heard of this new guy making headlines Zeljko Ranogajec the betting tote punter from Australia?
quezybet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:25:56 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 07:51:55 PM by quezybet

We are created new discord server, you can join: https://discord.me/betting or https://discord.gg/JhAQqU7
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: