Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron TRX ethereum killer?  (Read 660 times)
Sexteh (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

Do you guys think tron trx is the ethereum killer? Justin Sun claims that his token is better than ethereum. What are your thoughts about this?
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Do you guys think tron trx is the ethereum killer? Justin Sun claims that his token is better than ethereum. What are your thoughts about this?

They claim they are better than Bitcoin and Ethereum will see about that. They said TRX can handle 2000 transactions per seconds and Ethereum and bitcoin has 25 TPS and 3-6 TPS. I think their mainnet is still in testing don't transfer your Erc20 TRX token there or else it will be lost forever, you can try their wallet here https://tronscan.org/#/wallet/new. This TRX is more like Ethereum you can store other tokens too in their mainnet is it a very promising project we'll see how it goes.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

Justin Sun claims a lot of things. Tron is built on plagiarized code with a plagiarized whitepaper. It can't handle any transactions per second because it doesn't have a Mainnet yet.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

No, I don't think like that. Ethereum is Ethereum, no other altcoin is like that. Well, yes, Tron is a good project and has huge potential, soon they will gain huge fame but they can't beat Ether.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Those are just melodramatic words. The crypto world has enough space for myriad coins with their individual potential.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Justin Sun claims a lot of things. Tron is built on plagiarized code with a plagiarized whitepaper. It can't handle any transactions per second because it doesn't have a Mainnet yet.

yes i could not agree more with this,
to be frank Justin himself is the biggest problem on that project,Tron has a lot of supporters behind it and has a good marketing.
but Justin kept telling us his dream without an efforts backing it up.
lately we could see many things from him such as 'huge' partnership and else,
but when we are doing a little research about it we will see the fact that they made a partnership with some unknown players.
(basically their partnership is a joke)
Justin shilled this project too much and i believe it will not last longer compared to Ethereum.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

No, I don't think like that. Ethereum is Ethereum, no other altcoin is like that. Well, yes, Tron is a good project and has huge potential, soon they will gain huge fame but they can't beat Ether.
I don't wait for anything solid from Tron. I think EOS can more chances to be a real competitor for ETH than Trx. Too many manipulations and hype creation are near Tron and his founder. I don't believe. But it does not hurt to get profit on Trx
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

I sincerely doubt that. At the moment, I can't foresee wide adoption for Tron, while the adoption of ETH is so clear even at present with all the ICO hype going on
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

No way can they kill ETH. Tron is just one of the many projects that claim speeding up of transactions on the blockchain. IMO, it is just another questionable PoS consensus mechanism that we will have to wait and see if and how it works.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

no project can kill ethereum.
ethereum is killing itself. it is more like a suicide with all the bad decisions that the developers of it have taken and the way they have centralized it all and took control of everything.

in any case TRX seems to be a very interesting project, just like ETH has been interesting so i think it has the potential to grow a lot bigger than this but it remains to be seen whether it is actually good or is it just advertisement.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

I think not. Because eventhough there are lot of similarities of these two but ethereum is the most usable platform in this crypto world because of its smart contracts that most ICO used. Yes it can compete with ethereum but it will not kill it.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

Tron must show all his worth, it is useless to make proclamations. Ethereum is currently the millet project of the industry, has a technology of the highest level and a potential for huge growth. Tron is a very good quality project but it is currently at a lower level than Ethereum, although I think it has good growth potential for the future
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

It would be surprising if Justin Sun said the opposite. I don't think TRX is An Ethereum killer. It seems to me that a worthy competitor, in the near future, for Ethereum will be EOS.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

TRX have perfect future I think. ETH like a mammoth, but future for coins like tron or EOS
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Tron has failed to amaze it's investors with its longer time taken for mainnet swap. And now already on mainnet, we need to see if it crashes like EOS or keeps up it's growth.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

I think Tron has already had its moment in the "sun" and it was really little more than a pump and dump scheme expecially having sppoken to people that previoulsy had held them. I don't ever in a million years see Tron as any type of competitor to Ethereum no matter what claims the founder makes.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
TheRiddingCoin5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

I feel that TRX is a good competition for ETH and products like EOS and TRX will take over unless ETH's problems are fixed.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

It would be surprising if Justin Sun said the opposite. I don't think TRX is An Ethereum killer. It seems to me that a worthy competitor, in the near future, for Ethereum will be EOS.

It seems that Justin Sun was very confident that he was able to kill ethereum, even though it was not necessarily possible, there were still many ethereum communities, and still, IOO who used the ethereum platform. And agree that EOS will be ethereum's competitor in the near future.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

The development strategy of this project is to create a new, decentralized environment for entertainment content providers and consumers. The model of such an environment is ambitious for developers called the blockchain platform Web 4.0. I think they have a chance to overshadow the Ethereum.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

A lot of project have a cool looking table of comparison with check mark under their name in every aspect vs others, yet they do not even have a working product . What Justin Sun says is just claims as others said and to be honest if any project have a chance to beat Ethereum it will be EOS .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: