Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:03:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron TRX ethereum killer?  (Read 663 times)
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

It seems to me that these projects will continue to develop in parallel, but the Tron is unlikely to outdo the ethereum by the number of created projects.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

I think it sounds more like a joke. It's impossible for the TRON to surpass the ETH.
Most of the time, TRON is just a hype. It is built on plagiarized code, with plagiarized white papers and no investment value

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

In my opinion, ETH is the smartest and most powerful electronic currency in the market. ETH's technology will continue to improve and lead. Therefore, no other electronic currency, including Tron, can kill ETH.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

It seems that the Tron TXR still needs a lot of community and is more creative to be able to kill Ethereum. There is still a long way to go.
Ethereum still has good potential for the future, so TRX can't be killed yet.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
sentbit

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

still too early, Tron's journey is still long I haven't thought as you said ethereum is still strong and will survive on cryptoworld that is my opinion everyone can argue according to what they feel but for me no, tron can't kill etherum.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Everyone will choose currency which are fast in transaction or easy to use. I think, ETH and TRX has better chance in this. I am sure we have our crypto currecny moving in the right direction, lets celebrate success after 2 years...
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Do you guys think tron trx is the ethereum killer? Justin Sun claims that his token is better than ethereum. What are your thoughts about this?

the fact? trx can't handle the price of ethereum, even to go up to the altcoin rank that above it will be very difficult. all developers always claim that the coin can beat eth or bitcoin. but the fact is it's just nonsense.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Do you guys think tron trx is the ethereum killer? Justin Sun claims that his token is better than ethereum. What are your thoughts about this?
Justin Sun claim is baseless and nothing more than PR stunt. We've known how "BTC killer" or "ETH killer" turn out.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

I do not agree with that at all that Tron will be ethereum killer. Tron has good team along with blockchain and faster and higher transaction rates, but I do not see it will surpass Ethereum in coming years.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

tronx definitely not an ethereum killer its just a scam token for me.They did so many shady things in the past and got hyped up like crazy thats why i dont think they ll beat ethereum in the future.
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

Well they've not really done anything so far have they? Can't really compare them to ETH, just look at all the coins running on ETHs network.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 07:20:26 PM by ThunderCatSteve

tronx definitely not an ethereum killer its just a scam token for me.They did so many shady things in the past and got hyped up like crazy thats why i dont think they ll beat ethereum in the future.

lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Yes, tron is a really great coin, but I do not think that it is an Ethereum killer. I don't feel that it is all that strong yet, and even when it is, I'm not so sure that it would lead to the death of ethereum. Ethereum is another beautiful coin, and it would take more than a lot to defeat it, in my honest opinion.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

So far I have not seen and cannot believe that TRX will be a serious competitor to Ethereum. Everyone can and can argue about the altcoin, but the facts will answer what might be debated.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

He claimed it again that TRX will become better than bitcoin and ethereum.

As I've been saying before when there are coins/developers that are stating this thing, you should be aware of how they are hyping their token. Competing against bitcoin is fine but claiming that there will be the time that it will become better than the king is unbelievable.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

I invested in Tron when the price was around 20cents and it was around ATH and didn't hear about this coin in the past which I think i would invest more and at much cheaper price. After I made my big investment I think that the price went -50% which this disappointed me a lot as it was increasing pretty good. Investing now when the charts are red and price is keeping decreasing is best moment, today I've seen that tron is keeping increasing a bit time by the time, seems people are buying again after the huge drop in the past few days.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

I do not think that TRON will be able to destroy Ethereum, but it can be a serious competition for It. Of course, it will be very difficult, as there are a lot of other projects with their own blockchain, and the ETH developers are not asleep.
Sanmark

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

I don't understand how can anyone compare trx and eth. I saw hundreds of topic "btc vs eth" and that makes some sense. But to compare shitcoins to eth... That I dont understand.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

It will make me even more confused if TRON can kill Ethereum. And I still can't give it in my personal space to believe. I think it's still too far if have to compare Tron with Ethereum. Huh
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

well
if u think TRX is the eth killer
for me , the better is EOS
their system is good , also wallet soo unique than another
though , its not this year or next year , in my opinion

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀