Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron TRX ethereum killer?  (Read 660 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

tron, although it is now the traders' favorite coin and has the potential to be a good coin, but it will not be easy to kill ethereum. we know that ethereum's potential is still large today, ethereum is only losing in terms of price but we must be able to see if ethereum's potential will return to the highest position

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

tron, although it is now the traders' favorite coin and has the potential to be a good coin, but it will not be easy to kill ethereum. we know that ethereum's potential is still large today, ethereum is only losing in terms of price but we must be able to see if ethereum's potential will return to the highest position
I wouldn't call TRON a killer of a project. It's just a good team with excellent potential for future growth. But Ethereum has been , and will remain the coin number two in the market after BTC. A lot of trust from the community to the platform Buterin Vitalik and the team.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Do you guys think tron trx is the ethereum killer? Justin Sun claims that his token is better than ethereum. What are your thoughts about this?

I don't think one coin that copied the technology of Ethereum like as Tronx can overcome Ethereum. I just appreciate Tronx and their team about marketing and statements of Justin Sun in Twitter

ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Everybody that has smart contract platform always claim it is better than ethereum but in the real truth none of them have reach the capacity of ethereum in terms of usage, stability and security, So I don't always consider or compare any platform with ethereum until they reach the level of ethereum and have many people deploy their app on their network then we will see how they will do.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

I don't think this coin Tron can be really good competition for the Ethereum. Ethereum is the most powerful altolina and if he starts to take their positions, only because of his own guilt, as it is already in drawdown and no signs of life.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

Hello! This is absurd. There were many such statements. The throne has a lot of hype, but it definitely will not replace Ethereum.
lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

No way tron is getting over Eth.. Eth will be always up there
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Do you guys think tron trx is the ethereum killer? Justin Sun claims that his token is better than ethereum. What are your thoughts about this?

When Justin Sun says something, we need to think about the reasons of his statement. Opiniou leaders had already done enough damage to the cryptocurrency market.
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Well, given the difficulties they've been through since the SCAM charge.. And the fact that they show good results after that, I think they clearly have a future. Even if he's not a murderer ETH (maybe not soon), but obviously the killer of many others.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

it would be nice before you provide information accompanied by a link stating the assumption. so that those who read better understand and understand that the news is true or not.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

ETH will not be killed by one single project, but it would be stupid to think that new projects will be abble to attract certain part of Etehreum audience.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

That's what I'm not sure about. The Ethereum already almost dead, but such a cripple as TRX does not Shine to finish it.
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

Not. These are completely different projects. Competitors of ethereum are projects EOS, Waves, NEO. But I think these projects are still very weak compared to ethereum.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

The two tokens have different project and purpose in the community and the world.
I will trust more the ETH capability and leave TRX!
Justin is full of propaganda and social news. unlike ETH they are really working in this community.
ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

No way tron is getting over Eth.. Eth will be always up there
I think that both are good projects to join. I have investment in both the projects. I think that etherium and a strong altcoin, I do not think that any other altcoin can so easily overcome it. Tron is also good but I think that still people have more trust on Etherium.
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:44:14 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 11:15:38 AM by Henri Cartier

As Tron is aiming to go mainstream, the battle between Ethereum vs. Tron is intensifying. In a recent CodeXpert interview with Tom Mao – Tron Foundation executive, who handles technical writing and media division, said that:

“Tron has solved the scalability issues that were present in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum has a proof of work system which gives rise to energy inefficiency and very centralized mining cartels. We have tackled these problems at Tron with very unique proof of stake system where TRX holders have the right to vote for Super Representatives."

On being asked whether Tron is an Ethereum killer, he hinted that the reason behind the creation of Tron was to tackle the scalability challenges that legacy coins like Ethereum have run into. “And we have tackled these challenges with the unique perspective and unique solution” – Tron Foundation executive said.

He added, “The cost to develop smart contracts on Tron is about half of Ethereum. Also, Tron has transaction speed of 2000 TPS compared to Ethereum’s (10-15) TPS. From the perspective of developers & businesses, I think there’s definitely advantages of Tron over Ethereum. Besides, Ethereum is not very environmentally friendly since it uses a lot of energy to mine blocks.”

According to Coinswitch, trx to eth converter one can get 0.000171 ETH which is the exact amount of ETH, you get on 1 TRX conversion. As per the TRX to ETH chart, the maximum TRX to ETH conversion rate is 0.00016397 and the lowest rate is 0.00016999.

Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:29:02 AM

Although the market is down now and most coins are experiencing a downward trend, the dip of ethereum is massive of late but there’s still hope. This isn’t the first time and I believe it will bounce back again, even more stronger.  If you want to invest on eth you can buy here at good rates.For me, if Ethereum goes down it is normal. Not all of the coins here always go up and not all of the coins here are lacking. Including Ethereum, even though Ethereum dropped the price, but I remain optimistic and believe that Ethereum will reach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: