Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is EOS ran by cowboys?  (Read 135 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

It is beyond belief that the principals of EOS find out about bugs just before a mainnet launch.
I am surprised the price has held up as it has.
There are other issues with the voting for mining: Not all the miners have been appointed because of voting issues!

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/eos-the-bad-and-the-ugly-of-a-mainet-launch/

If I had a lot of coins in EOS I would probably sell them!
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

This is a plain FUD.
Yes, EOS is a controlled and has less decentralized nodes but that doesn't mean it is a scam.
We've seen relatively more centric, the ones whose total supply is sold in an ICO become a success.
It's better to wait and watch where it would takes us to.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

This is a plain FUD.
Yes, EOS is a controlled and has less decentralized nodes but that doesn't mean it is a scam.
We've seen relatively more centric, the ones whose total supply is sold in an ICO become a success.
It's better to wait and watch where it would takes us to.

At the moment it is taking everyone DOWN bitch
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

It is beyond belief that the principals of EOS find out about bugs just before a mainnet launch.
There are other issues with the voting for mining: Not all the miners have been appointed because of voting issues!

What you doing is spreading FUD. They had one of the most successful ICO's in history. Let's just wait and see where this takes. By the way, I'm bullish on EOS
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

What you doing is spreading FUD. They had one of the most successful ICO's in history. Let's just wait and see where this takes. By the way, I'm bullish on EOS

If you pick the bottom of this correction you can make an easy 50% buying into EOS. Hard to work out the bottom.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I thought that project should be scam at least after ICO but people bore him money again and again. I thought for network development don't need 600kkk or how much they wanted. Totally phenomen.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

The EOC will be the new Ethereum, you'll see. This project very promising, and the entire flud which are raising many people, for the most part not justified. This project has some drawbacks, but they are eliminated.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

It’s just a clear fud I dint understand why people still selfish and creating fud even in this bearish market people are down because of this huge market crash . Please try to give genuine resource don’t spread the fud
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

The result of your company is like. Further development will lead to success. The most important thing is to work on it. Good luck to you in your work!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: