Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most interesting Altcoin so far  (Read 714 times)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

For me I would have to pick dogecoin, the coin is still now in its growing stage and I think that it has a long way to go but I do not believe that the coin is not going to do well. I am very interested in the growth of the coin and to see what the team behind the project ends up doing with such a coin that has so much potential and the blockchain is very good

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin
In my own case, my favorite coin is ethereum. Because it has the capabilities mostly like bitcoin. This coin is already proven and tested and for surenwe can assure the safetiness of our money here.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

Unfortunately this year I was very attracted to the NEO. I'm upset that invested in it, now I lost half my money and don't know get them once. But to sell it I'm definitely not going for a cheap price.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

I am still loyal to ethereum because this is a fair altcoin has the potential with the trains. In addition, there may well increase in ripple so good enough if it becomes part and invest on a ripple to the current time to the recovery on markets crypto comes. of the many altcoins may choose in the top ranks of investment to have future results.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:21:04 AM

Hello everyone,
I think everyone of you has your favorite altcoin. I want to know which altcoin grab your attention most in this year so far ?  Grin

Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are my backups to transfer value between exchanges. I have not used BTC for a long time now to transfer value since it's prices and slow. I like Monero as well and will acquire some of it.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: