Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of Thought (PoT): The Holy Grail has arrived! Only Humans can mine  (Read 809 times)
mixoftix

Activity: 135
Merit: 178

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 04:42:36 PM by mixoftix

By Marketing Knowledge you mean marketing and sales power which is a matter of investment, how is it related to any human characteristics?

this is not necessarily about human characteristics, it is about getting humans involve in the process. and I mean Marketing as a knowledge in this post, because there are several point of views in bringing a definition for marketing - but this is what I use in this idea, from wikipedia:

"Marketing practice tended to be seen as a creative industry in the past, which included advertising, distribution and selling. However, because the academic study of marketing makes extensive use of social sciences, psychology, sociology, mathematics, economics, anthropology and neuroscience, the profession is now widely recognized as a science.."

in the future, I really need people do not TURN-OFF their mining hardware just because of prices, instead think about the benefits that they could bring to the society.. anyways we all are doing investment in this ecosystem. even we both by discussing these ideas are spending our invested-time for it..

I'm afraid that you are somehow poisoned by corporate oriented sales discourses that are not adequate for crypto ecosystem.

on contrary, this is exactly what I try to break down by this idea. sales-orientation marketing approach is harmful for the ecosystem. entities just involve in activities that bring them short-term profits, and sacrifice the long-term benefits for the customers and the whole society. pools already do that. they also do marketing for their nodes too, so this is not a weird subject to the crypto.

BUT, all we need now is a transformation from sales-orientation to market-orientation model, which sacrifices short-term profits in order to build a lasting relationship with customers. from study.com:

"Companies that use a sales-oriented marketing strategy focus on selling what the company makes, not necessarily what the customer wants. Companies that use a sales-oriented marketing strategy also pay very little attention to the changing needs of their customers or to the changes that take place in the marketplace."

====================

by bringing and change the sales-orientation marketing from pools level to the miners level (market-orientation), now we have a dynamic puzzle of "how do I market for my mining hardware?" for each transaction, that only humans could solve it - and once solved, computers could check the miners Proof-of-Work_after_Marketing.. (I need to stop myself to call it Proof-of-Marketing, but if this could help to express the meaning, why not!?)

UPDATE:

you know, I really believe in Hobby Miners. these guys finally support the ecosystem through in its all good and bad days.. so this should be their right to benefit from the process, not those rich owners of industrial farms. if in PoW this is all about "who is rich, has the priority", then what is the difference with PoS?

Development of "Azim Blockchain" is in progress..
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

@mixoftix

I'm pretty sure we are both getting off-topic and I hate it. I made my point about your idea being sort of institutional investment and not what OP is trying to achieve, this is it.

I'll come to your thread and discuss it and other points in details asap, as I've promised. I need to free like a full working day to review your work and it is your fault, you make everything more complicated with each post.  Grin
mixoftix

Activity: 135
Merit: 178

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

@mixoftix
I'm pretty sure we are both getting off-topic and I hate it.

not yet, but close  Shocked Shocked

I made my point about your idea being sort of institutional investment and not what OP is trying to achieve, this is it.

if I get it correctly, I should say in my point of view, the PoT (which represents the topic) or any other proof model that try to get humans directly involve in the process, should design based on the principles of freelancing.. freelancing is also welcome by the governments and tax laws.

P.S.:
so, as you noticed about getting off the topic, I think we need to find enough time to have this business aspect of the idea (getting humans directly involve) in other section of the bitcointalk that is dedicated for economical angles of proof models.

Development of "Azim Blockchain" is in progress..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: