Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW!  (Read 1507 times)
vilmagirl

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

KFC just in time realized one simple pattern - now they accept bitcoins for payment at a low price, and a little later, when the rate crawls up, they will earn even more on this Smiley Smart guys, well done!
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

This may be old news but it's still good news. Clearly we need the Lightning Network developed to allow for instant, cheap transactions. Once people can order fast food with bitcoin once again, the sky will be the limit for its value.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

If they announced it officially that would have been great..Maybe it's temporary..  That's why no official announcement.. 
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

yes they now accept btc payments but I don't think they does
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

I think if KFC started accepting bitcoin payment through bitpay back on january 2018. It is a big news in the current market dip and more countries that support bitcoin the bitcoin will grow.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
I think its such a great news, but at the same that also shocking us. Because this is just happen in Canada only. Honestly i don't understand that much about how the mechanism that KFC's used. But, if its true, it will be great for the progression of Bitcoin.

Sample2

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
It means that you can buy the things in KFC by using your BTV as a payment. When it applies to the other places as a payment too. Then the price of btc will rise up again
SezerC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

So good to hear that. It is good news to bitcoin ( and KFC lovers Cheesy) That will be means bitcoin are continuously spreading and increasing to it's adaptation. So it also proven that if there are many negative and bad news about it that spreading worldwide it's been a nonsense and also it always depends on people and the government on how they can understand and believe to bitcoin system. There are still a huge of people that are really open minded and not easily believe in the news and they are first thing to do is making a deep research and study about btc to confirm and be clear anything about it.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.

It is a pretty old news so it has nothing to do with the current market dip in any way. KFC started accepting bitcoin payment through bitpay back in January, 2018. And no, we haven't yet seen any significant impact on the market due to this adoption news. The news link is given below for your reference,

https://www.coindesk.com/kfc-canada-is-accepting-bitcoin-for-fried-chicken/

KFC may not be massive transactions, but it is good to hear for the crypto world (even if it is old news, as I apparently missed it). Are they accepting BTC in person, or only through BitPay?
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

One by one all will receive bitcoin as a legitimate payment. let's see next year Smiley
dangkhoasn

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

oh... That is a good news. I come from Vietnam and I hope bitcoin will be more popular in my country.  Grin Grin
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Yes, that was something that was spoken for months ago, so it was a fact. In general, this can only rejoice us because it is a sign that the crypto currencies are beginning to be accepted by the mass users and the companies that serve them. In my opinion, this is pretty good news.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

that's a good news if kfc in Canada can legalize bitcoin for payment, it's very effective. but I hope many countries can imitate Canada and can legalize bitcoin in order to implement a cryptocurrency system for payment.
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

if KFC is accepting bitcoin as a payment option then we should be expecting greater inprovement in the market, because this will definately impact the market
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Despite this being old news, Cryptocurrency adoption was due to happen and its not gone mainstream yet but through various startups large companies will get to be part of the revolution by buying the small tech comes to use this technology in their product and services. But with KFC trying out cryptos other companies will certainly do the same soon
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Hmmmmpp. Nice strategy for KFC to gain more customers. I think this will just last for few days.
It was a pretty good news to us who uses bitcoin. If all of the KFC branch will accept bitcoin as payment with the orders of food that we buy to them it will be a big impact to the market. And if other restaurant see this successful they can encourage to use bitcoin too as their payments, if this happens all of the big restaurants use bitcoin as a payment it will be a big impact to the market.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

Nice move from KFC Canada! More customers will be attracted to that kind of advertisement since lots of people owns bitcoin nowadays.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Keep seeing this thread every week, mixed feelings since I am still waiting for my crypto chicken over here  Grin
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

I hope this is not the last cooperation with bitcoin because nowadays people pay with it in a lot of places although it's pointless because of transactions.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Hmmmmpp. Nice strategy for KFC to gain more customers. I think this will just last for few days.
It was a pretty good news to us who uses bitcoin. If all of the KFC branch will accept bitcoin as payment with the orders of food that we buy to them it will be a big impact to the market. And if other restaurant see this successful they can encourage to use bitcoin too as their payments, if this happens all of the big restaurants use bitcoin as a payment it will be a big impact to the market.

The thing is that there's little to no incentive to use Bitcoin as a payment method. It works great as a unique investment asset, but credit cards are much more consumer friendly because of the perks and rewards they offer. Plus the fraud protections.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: