Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:27:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW!  (Read 1507 times)
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

wow, i just heard this news. maybe KFC starts to recognize that many people nowadays have bitcoin and could spend their bitcoin into something in daily transaction in real world not online purchase only. this kind of improvement should be done with many others eatery franchise, i thought that when many eatery franchise do these kind of thing, could make government re-think to make bitcoin transaction legal in daily uses.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

This is awesome. These big companies are already adopting bitcoin to their respective businesses. This is a good sign for cryptocurrency because the  main ingredient for it to success is the adaptability of the human race. This is just the start and I hope that Mcdonalds will be next to accept bitcoin.
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

There could be many possibilities to your statement, as you say that KFC accepted Bitcoin as a payment method but there is also a possibility that user or manger introduced Bitcoin as a payment of method on their own cost as if KFC would have introduced Bitcoin as a payment method it would be seen in various stores, also it could be better if you show us receipt showing payment down by bitcoin. 

ay0d1

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

This is a good development. Hope to see more supermarkets and stores worldwide to accept bitcoin as a means of settlement. I believe bitcoin will still get more recognition in the near future.
Virginia Nevess

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Yes, this is a very interesting thing.
Specifically, KFC Canada has added a new section called "Bitcoin Bucket," which customers can order online and pay with their Bitcoin account. Since the new portion of the food is priced in Bitcoin currency, which is about $ 20 Canadian, the customer must check Bitcoin rates before making a payment online. The "Bitcoin Bucket" will consist of 10 pieces of fried chicken, fried waffles, medium size and two dips.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Even this is an old news,  still it is a good news for all of us here not just bitcoin user but a cryptocurrency users.  It is because I think happenings like these can be a good eye opener for people who still didn't know bitcoin or those people who know bitcoin but doubted it because of what he heard biased news. This will open a door of opportunities and possibilities. This is a good news indeed and I hope many stores will imitate these things.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Its nice and thats what we are all hoping for crypto currency should be accepted world wide by merchant and government approval.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

It is a good news to hear that KFC accepts bitcoin as payment. I hope all companies will accept bitcoin as payment so that the payment system of the world will change and make it easier. Bitcoin is growing up now.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Yes, KFC accepts bitcoin payments in Canada.
  KFC Canada has added a new section called "Bitcoin Bucket". Unfortunately, "Bitcoin Bucket" is not widely available in many KFC branches around the world, even in Canada, only lucky customers live in the KFC delivery area. Canada can order this meal online, starting at 8 pm on 19/01/2018 (local time).
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

In the sense of what does this mean? This means that now when you come to KFC in Canada and order yourself something to eat, you can pay bitcoins. This is a huge breakthrough for the crypto currency. The main thing is that transactions pass quickly.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

its an old news and for this kfc news btc will noyt pump anyway.
currently btc is something that are researching by people and accepted many shops like kfc too.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

This is more than old, i do not even think that they have ever accepted Bitcoin on their stores, i think that this was a kind of "fake hype" that ended up well, but yeah, i would be more than happy to see that all those kind of restaurants starts accepting bitcoin

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
Bitcoin needs more adoptions like this. Although I heard this long time ago, I hope that more establishment will open their door to accept bitcoin or altcoins to fully utilize the purpose of being a digital currency.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Wow is that true..? That was a good news but I am thinking about how it works? How you pay a bill? They are having a digital transaction? Is it in a hustle way? Can anyone can tell how it works?
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

Your friend has got some good experience and lucky to use bitcoins in KFC in Canada and well there is nothing fancy in this because they
have to introduce something new to their customer in order to get some good results in their business or services. Even Mcdonalds are trying to introduce bitcoin and apart from these companies, i am also connected to many local shops here in my city Pune, who are using bitcoins for transactions and i recommend them to share these things with your regular customers too.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Sagima

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

This is an excellent news. K.F.C is one of the biggest brand in the world. To accept Bitcoin as payment shows the power and global acceptance of Cryptocurrency ans Bitcoin in particularly. I hope that this is just the start and more international brands will follow the steps of K.F.C

📌УПPABЛEHИE PEПУTAЦИEЙ|   📌ПPECC PEЛИЗЫ|
📌ПPOДBИЖEHИE БPEHДA|       📌OБЗOPЫ|
📌MEДИЙHAЯ PEКЛAMA|           📌AУДИT PEПУTAЦИИ|

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

this is good news for the future of bitcoin and it is very influential in the market i am sure not only kfc who accept payment using bitcoin but it is all like to buy propeti and pay for lodging and the other this in my opinion is a progress.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

Now it's news that somewhere that someone took crypto coins!)) But soon everything will be different, in 15 years at each corners will take crypto coins! Now whoever is the first to legalize the reception of crypto coins in his chain of stores or fast food, he will be the most successful company of the 21st century!
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

This is a sign that Bitcoin nowadays was really popular all around the world, this is not the first time I heard that fast food is bitcoin accepted as

payment even in Taiwan there are some place in this country which is Mcdonald one of the fast food in Taiwan also bitcoin accepted.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

KFC is not the only food vendor or outlet that has accepted bitcoins as a form of payment. Various services across the globe are accepting bitcoins as a means of payment and I believe this add to the good news the bitcoin community is expecting to move btc to mainstream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: