Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop: Is this the Best Time to Buy?  (Read 785 times)
yagizpoyraz (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

Ibdo believe that it’s always the best time to buy at its lowest price. The thrill of its price going up is yet to come. If you lose hope now, what will you gain in the future. Keep believing.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Well if you're here in the cryptocurrency industry for a long time you will know that we have 2 options:

1. Sell it - To cut your losses and buy a new coin believing that you're going to recover quickly rather than waiting for the bitcoin to increase its value
2. HODL - Hold it until it recovers.

Well if you're new here in the cryptocurrency you have 2 options:

1. HODL - Hold it
2. Sell it - and buy it again when it increase its price.

It's your call if you're going to sell it buy new cryptos, hold or what. But for me if you do believe that Bitcoin will be recover I will buy a lot of Bitcoin today and will wait for the bullish market.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

maybe the price of btc will drop a little more in the following days, but i believe it cannot drop too many. now is good time to buy it. but not invest all your funds a time, leave some money to buy if the price keep dropping.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

For me this is a great time to buy Bitcoin, because the price is quite low. with us buying at this time, would certainly be a big advantage for us if later Bitcoin prices rise high.
kevinparker

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

In my opinion the best time to buy is when you take a signature loan at http://aupaydayloans.com/signature-loans/. You always need to start from that. Not many people have this opportunity.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

It really depends on a person's specific situation, but selling (at a loss, especially) is objectively the worst thing you could do at this point. This dip is temporary, like many others before it, so you should absolutely wait for a better deal if you really have to sell. It's not even a gamble because it's basically inevitable.

But yeah I'm not entirely convinced we have bottomed out at this point, so prospective buyers may want to wait a bit because they also might get a better deal soon. Not that now isn't a good deal, of course, because it really is.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

one thing is certain and that is the fact that you should not sell because you missed your chance of selling. if you wanted to sell your bitcoins then you should have one it 2 days ago as the price was falling down from $7500+ and you could see the big whale dump on the market.

right now the dump is over and although you don't know if the price will rise but you don't also know if it goes down either. so selling now is like taking a 10 times higher risk.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

When bitcoin are in downfall or dump period this will be considered as the right and perfect time to buy more of it because we can buy it in much lower price than it's usual price. This season is better opportunity to us because it's benefited us so much. It's absolutely can makes and brings a huge profit to us in the near future.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

maybe the price of btc will drop a little more in the following days, but i believe it cannot drop too many. now is good time to buy it. but not invest all your funds a time, leave some money to buy if the price keep dropping.
Yes its going down a little bit but not too much. The dropping of price makes many effect, but if you know what is bitcoin capable of, you'll buy bitcoin now and wait for its price to increase, so that you can earn big profit. Investing on bitcoin is taking a high risk, but if you success, you'll get bigger profit. I suggest that also invest on another coin, because other coins have protential like bitcoin have.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

I think you should hold whatever bitcoin you have got in your wallet and buy some more. Don't expect it to come down $1k or $2k, that is not going to happen.

jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Well that is something we never know, that is why cryptos are risky business, but again, this might be the best time to buy, so invest what you can afford to lose.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

I could agree with you, but now no one knows when the price will go up. Are you ready to wait for your profit for several years? Users of crypto-currencies accustomed to quick income. Now the situation is changing and bitcoin becomes an asset for long-term investments. It happens to all altcoins. We all need to look for opportunities to change our strategies.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

I think you should hold whatever bitcoin you have got in your wallet and buy some more. Don't expect it to come down $1k or $2k, that is not going to happen.
Yes, bitcoin dropping price will be minimal. For me i think that the cause of the dropping of bitcoin price is because it is volatile, and i think its normal. Dropping of its price is a great opportunity for us investors, because if we buy bitcoin now, when the increase happen, we can get a bigger profit. I suggest that buy more bitcoin now and then wait patiently for its increase.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

It's a perfect time to buy Bitcoins if you can wait up a few years.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Definitely, the best time to but is when the bitcoin value is in the dip. It making sense that if we buy in the dip we can able to gain much more profit. This strategy which is buy in the dip and then hold and sell in the rising value is the one big factor why a lot of investors are very successful to their investment.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

If Bitcoin is 6.5K you need to buy exactly. Because for a long time stability will not last, we need ups.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Any significant price drops on BTC can be seen as an opportunity for the investors to invest their money on it. Because of the low price, they can buy a considerable amount to hold. But of course, it is a personal decision whether you would invest, sell, or hodl. Because it is your own money. And not by any other people. And another thing. No one can predict on what will happen. So don't listen to anyone saying that you should invest because it will rise again soon.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

i've read this trhead like this many times. should you remember, the basic theory of trading and investment in the world of crypto is to buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high. very simple but can generate big profits. you should always look at the market and analyze price movements.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

I believe that the bottom will be in the area of 6 thousand, up to this point you can safely buy in parts , very soon the market should expand, very soon, should go to the big players from wall street.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: