Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop: Is this the Best Time to Buy?  (Read 782 times)
samwolf

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

I usually buy on confirmation it has broken support.

Right now I am not buying until it breaks 6800, and closes above.

No one wants to catch a falling knife, and right now it could go either way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

That is a very smart move...you buy when the price goes down and you sell when the price goes up. This is called HODL and i advised all crypto enthusiasts learn how to do this.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html

Judging by the way bitcoin has been moving these past few weeks, we can can see that bitcoin truly is very hard to predict exactly. At times there are signs for bullruns, and then there would also be times when charts make it seem that bitcoins may go down to even as low as 5700k. I think if you haven't sold yetjust hodl it and don't buy unless there are good signs. But, if you know basics about anylizing charts, it would be a goood idea to gain small profits when you play with the volatility of bitcoin.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Yes I think it is the best time to buy bitcoin since the price and continuously dropping. Buying bitcoin in lower price is makes you more profitable and you can earn more. Only need to do is wait and hold your bitcoin until the price going up again. Don't make any moves that you should regret after all. So be wisely to hold youn coin for yhe success of your journey in cryptocurrency world.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html

We are all aware about how bitcoin price gradually fall and even rise up as high as it could be even in a glimpse. As we, or some start to panic, I guess it would be better to take action rather than worrying. Let's just calm our self and think of greater strategy for their so called down moment. And what is just stated os to buy bitcoin which is a good deal when you are rrally up to investment or even if you are not.
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

We are all aware that if the price is low it is the good time to buy bitcoins and hold until it's price increase.This is not the time to sell your coin,it is better to keep them and be patient to wait for the right time to sell.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

I am not so worried about the cheap price, even though I have bitcoin
because I am very confident, the price will recover, and in just a matter of time the price will recover
it is not possible bitcoin will die, then I still believe in the existence of bitcoin

kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

It is not certain of what is causing the fall in bitcoin price, so I don't recommend anyone to buy now. What if you buy and it never resurrect again and drop to 1000 usd and stay there forever?

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

We are all aware that if the price is low it is the good time to buy bitcoins and hold until it's price increase.This is not the time to sell your coin,it is better to keep them and be patient to wait for the right time to sell.
This current price dips is already a perfect time to buy cheap and potential coins because for sure they will give us good returns if we can hold them in a long term until we see the price started to increase and the market turns into green again.But make sure to save some of your money too because if this price will fall even more,then it will be a more perfect time to buy potential coins.

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

I think its the great opportunity for investors to buy bitcoin.now its price are low and it create great benefit in future.buy bitcoin now and hold it long time, definitely receive good return.so its the perfect time to buy bitcoin.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

Well if you're here in the cryptocurrency industry for a long time you will know that we have 2 options:

1. Sell it - To cut your losses and buy a new coin believing that you're going to recover quickly rather than waiting for the bitcoin to increase its value
2. HODL - Hold it until it recovers.

Well if you're new here in the cryptocurrency you have 2 options:

1. HODL - Hold it
2. Sell it - and buy it again when it increase its price.

It's your call if you're going to sell it buy new cryptos, hold or what. But for me if you do believe that Bitcoin will be recover I will buy a lot of Bitcoin today and will wait for the bullish market.
When you have not any btc, you may buy now and wait for price to recover  to get profit. If you hold btc today you can sell some of your btc to cut your losses and buy again at lower price to cover your loss. That is one strategy to invest in bitcoin.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

to our knowledge it is very possible bitcoin prices will decrease slightly more prices in these days, but we assure it can not go down too much. now is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin. but do not invest all your funds, leave money to buy if the price continues to fall.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
daobitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

I suppose this is the best time to buy btc. And you should buy btc with average price strategy to maximize profit.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

prise drops means opportunities rises, so, it is the very good time.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Details:

This appears to me a false alarm that looks absurd to those who are already very familiar with Bitcoin and crypto but may look really alarming to the newbies. For now, with a market that is really frustrating, the options are reduced into two. First, you HODL. That is the most common and normal decision since we are all aware that the price will eventually go back high. Second, if you have extra money, get into it while the price is still very low.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Every drop is an opportunity to buy but buy in portions so you don't miss the dip and if dip further we have extra money to buy that dip too.  That way you can save losses.  No one can predict a perfect dip.  Only some people will get lucky to buy in perfect dip.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

Details:
The best thing to do now is HODL, and buy more. Take advantage of the cheap price of bitcoins because it is definitely a big profit we will get here when the price rises begins again. So buy lots of bitcoins while still inexpensive because it can help us in the future.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

I suppose this is the best time to buy btc. And you should buy btc with average price strategy to maximize profit.

Ever since the first month of this year, the price of Bitcoin is declining. I've never thought that it will fall continuously, though it did it doesn't mean that it is a bad thing, it just mean it is a new opportunity for new investors and the old ones to invest again on Bitcoin and also other crypto currencies since Bitcoin is not the only crypto currency that is declining these days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Yes, This is the best time to invest in bitcoin because if you panic and sell in this dip then you are not good investors. This is best opportunity to buy some bitcoin and sell it when market up. Don't miss this opportunity and fill your bag.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I bought when it was dipped to $6100 and HODLing and watching if it breaks $5900. For me $5900 is a strong support and huge volume is present between $6100-5900 range. If it breaks I'll put another buy order at $5k range. I am very bullish on bitcoin and HODLing it for atleast 2-3 years. Though I am not going to keep entire 100% for that long, planning on sellin 10-15% of my investment in BTC at $9k-10k range.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: