Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop: Is this the Best Time to Buy?  (Read 785 times)
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

This is the best time to buy for the people who believes in Bitcoin because they are conventional about the Bitcoin's potential pf recuperating from such drops and rising to new heights.They will take this price drop as an opportunity to invest more in Bitcoin because they know that in future the price will rise more and they will be highly profited.People who are not a Bitcoin believer are now afraid of investing in it because they consider these regular drops as an end of Bitcoin and that is why they are cashing out.So it is the best time to buy more but only for those who believes in it.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

this year is the longest bitcoin price decline in my opinion, so we should take advantage of this moment to buy bitcoin, maybe the price of bitcoin will rise again at the end of this year
Yeah the price will increase gradually with the passage of time and in the near future we will see good price of bitcoin. Till that time investors should hold their coins and new investors should buy bitcoin. When investment cap increases the price also increases. Therefore it is the best time for making more and more money from crypto investment in the future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html

Absolutely yes, dropping of prices is the right time to invest a huge amount because in this way you can earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

this year is the longest bitcoin price decline in my opinion, so we should take advantage of this moment to buy bitcoin, maybe the price of bitcoin will rise again at the end of this year
Yeah the price will increase gradually with the passage of time and in the near future we will see good price of bitcoin. Till that time investors should hold their coins and new investors should buy bitcoin. When investment cap increases the price also increases. Therefore it is the best time for making more and more money from crypto investment in the future.

Indeed! The drop in price is also an advantage, because it is an appropriate time to buy more coins, hold, and sell high. It is also the best time to invest and gain huge profit, as bitcoin is constantly recovering and at the peak of time it will even reach higher value. It's just a matter of lengthening our patience, positivity, and still stay committed.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I think now is the most appropriate time to buy, I'm sure that the current price is the cheapest price and bitcoin will never drop below $ 6000, so if we have money then immediately buying is a better option than waiting.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I think now is the most appropriate time to buy, I'm sure that the current price is the cheapest price and bitcoin will never drop below $ 6000, so if we have money then immediately buying is a better option than waiting.
it is currently the best time to buy bitcoins or other crypto currencies. with prices that are still below $ 7000, this is very cheap compared to last year's high price that could reach $ 20k.
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

it is currently the best time to buy bitcoins or other crypto currencies. with prices that are still below $ 7000, this is very cheap compared to last year's high price that could reach $ 20k.
if we compare the current price with the highest price of last year is very cheap indeed. and this is our chance to buy bitcoin now and keep it until the end of the year. it's possible that his price could be like last year which touched $ 20k.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html

The rule of trading is always invest when the market price is dumping and sell it again when it grows up so i can that today is the best time to invest in order to earn more profit in the future.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

Details:

Absolutely yes, the main strategy in the market is to invest when the market price is currently dumping and sell it again in order to earn more profit, buying and selling will make you rich in just a few months.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

Details:

Absolutely yes, the main strategy in the market is to invest when the market price is currently dumping and sell it again in order to earn more profit, buying and selling will make you rich in just a few months.

Well it's not as easy as it looks, to be honest even I had same thoughts but you have to research the market  condition before doing so, sometimes we end up buying assuming the market has just started to pump but end up losing the money because the pump might be temporary.

Am I spamming? Report me!
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Well, everytime that it goes down you should be buying some of them, i am more than glad in that i bought a few bitcoins during the last few months because of that huge dump that affected almost all of us (the ones that bought a long time before)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

May it will be good decision to buy bitcoin for short period of time at 6,2K$. Because then I think you will be able to sell it at 7,6K$-7,8K$. But then I will expect the price at 1,2K$-3K$ and will think about buying it on that levels of price.
Vistacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

At the time of $6000 to buy BTC is a wise choice, for investors to buy BTC long-held then wait BTC sale price rises greatly, this is what investors should do.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

It has always been like that, when there is a huge dip, then that is the best moment to buy, dont you think my friend? that is the magic when all the people make a huge amount of money because of this kind of opportunities on this kind of market conditions

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Details:

HODL and buy more would be the best move here. The fact that the price is low, selling is not an option. We are talking about investment here and you invested because you want to gain. If you sell low then what is the point of investing? Since the price is low, hold unto your coins and, if possible, buy more so that you'll earn more when the price soars again.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

It has always been like that, when there is a huge dip, then that is the best moment to buy, dont you think my friend? that is the magic when all the people make a huge amount of money because of this kind of opportunities on this kind of market conditions

Yes it is the best time to buy when price fall even their is struggle to rise. Opportunities actually comes and go so embrace the moment to buy then hold.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Everytime that there is a huge drop is a good time to invest, but i still do not understand why there are os many people that are afraid of investing at this moment, came on guys, dont be so cowards, the market will recover sooner or later

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

If you see that the price is drop then should you buy it right away. It is normal happen that sometimes the price of bitcoin is change. Because when the btc rise again we can sure that we earn profit. If we have already bitcoin we hold it patiently and wait for the time that the price will high.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

If you see that the price is drop then should you buy it right away. It is normal happen that sometimes the price of bitcoin is change. Because when the btc rise again we can sure that we earn profit. If we have already bitcoin we hold it patiently and wait for the time that the price will high.

Yes this could be the right time to buy bitcoin right after the price drop because once the price starts increasing then we will hardly get any opportunity to buy bitcoin before it reaches moon. I think we all should assume this as a investment phase and invest but at your own risk.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Everytime that there is a huge drop is a good time to invest, but i still do not understand why there are os many people that are afraid of investing at this moment, came on guys, dont be so cowards, the market will recover sooner or later

I am with you this is the best time to buy the price is good catch to invest. Well many are afraid because they might lose so eventually they pass this opportunity to invest. As long they can take the risks just buy at this time since price is not yet high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: