Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT IDEAS  (Read 1737 times)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Market is on a rise today and I wouldn't suggest you to put money anywhere today. You can hold on to your money and probably invest once market goes in a dip.
For example XRP has risen almost 40% today and ETH too has gone up by 6%. So better to hold on to your money and invest once you see the prices dip down again.
I can advice is if your looking for long term investment go for bitcoin since it is the safest and more secure coin. and if your looking for short term investment, best coin after btc is eth. You can search other coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Market is on a rise today and I wouldn't suggest you to put money anywhere today. You can hold on to your money and probably invest once market goes in a dip.
For example XRP has risen almost 40% today and ETH too has gone up by 6%. So better to hold on to your money and invest once you see the prices dip down again.
The market is quite improving, it may continue to dump or to pump as time passes by, It's good to see ETH increasing in price this fast few day since keeps in declining before. Just look on coins that are in dump now and see the projects potential if its able to recover like ETH.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

I can recommend buy Etherium because it's very cheap now about $220 so you can buy $1000/$220 = 4.5 ETH and HODL. ETH price can make x3-x5 during the next bull run but DYOR.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

1000$ TO INVEST, WHERE SHOULD I PUT IT?

I think ethereum is always a good choice in the world of crypto. In my opinion, making investment in a few different coins at the same time can be more profitable. So, I think neo and litecoin can be good options with eth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

I think ethereum is always a good choice in the world of crypto. In my opinion, making investment in a few different coins at the same time can be more profitable. So, I think neo and litecoin can be good options with eth.
Ethereum and NEO are good but all the mentioned coins are somehow not best for an investment at this moment. Ethereum is having problem concerning scalability which they are yet to solve, NEO is somehow centralized and LTC is not gaining much of pump ever since the founder sold all his holding.

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

Ethereum and NEO are good but all the mentioned coins are somehow not best for an investment at this moment. Ethereum is having problem concerning scalability which they are yet to solve, NEO is somehow centralized and LTC is not gaining much of pump ever since the founder sold all his holding.
in fact, the etherium team has repeatedly announced the introduction of new technologies by the end of 2018, which will solve the problem of scaling the block chain.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

Or maybe you could just put $1000 into XRP at $0.50 a coin and make $1M when XRP reaches $500. So freaking simple  Grin
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

Before you plan to invest check first the coin that you want to know if the coin has a good potential to earn, because if the coin has no potential then you will not be able to earn big profit and it will be hard for you to earn. You should also learn first how to invest properly. It is not just inventing and inventing without knowing how to invest. It is important that you know how you do it to gain a good profit.

Now lets talk about how to invest.

How to Invest in Crypto?
Before I discuss it to you let me tell you that investing in crypto is too risky.
Since the market is too volatile the best way to invest in it is perhaps minimizing your risk by diversifying your portfolio. All of us would like to think that we can buy low and sell high. Unfortunately, most people end up doing the opposite.

Where should you put your money
- If you are a newbie you must invest first in Bitcoin or Ethereum because the chances of loosing is lessen cause they are the coin that is the top 2 in the market and they are most known and used coin. If you do not have the Bitcoin or ETH coin then you cannot do the transaction in the crypto you need to have both for your transactions.

Before you invest you must have a goal so that you will lessen your risk and you will have less time to think on where you will put your money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

Or maybe you could just put $1000 into XRP at $0.50 a coin and make $1M when XRP reaches $500. So freaking simple  Grin
And that's buying out of FOMO.

How much should Ripple be if you are targeting it to reach $500? consider the supply of this coin and how much market cap you need for each Ripple which has a circulating supply of 39.8B. Do the calculations and that's a big money you need for XRP.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:20:15 AM

I can recommend buy Etherium because it's very cheap now about $220 so you can buy $1000/$220 = 4.5 ETH and HODL. ETH price can make x3-x5 during the next bull run but DYOR.
I think it's not a good idea to spend all the money in only ethereum, but it's actually not a bad idea as well. It's true that ethereum is in low price and it's a chance to buy as much as we can. However we should also look at the other options. Don't think only in an option because we could earn some if we split the investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

This will depends from risk you can accept. BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO lower risk. If you accept high risk look for tokens with the low cap under 20-30 millions like fusion, MFT and lots of others. There also middle variant like zil, ont, wanchain. I'm looking for the good projects here https://icodrops.com
Every investment surely comes with a risk and understanding the risk involved is always important. Although this is long time trend but I am sure a lot of people still get to ask themselves this questions when they have certain amount of money to invest into the market. It is simply about knowing when to buy which most of the time; people should always focus on buying the dips and then also knowing what you are buying into so you do not end up putting funds in shit coins. As long as this is out, then everything left is to be patient.

The whole alt market is really giving some pretty good push and I would say this is something that is worth looking forward to at this moment. A lot of the altcoins so far has shown some pretty great level of bullish divergence, and it is just about time they started showing some good volume on break out which we are gradually beginning to see across board. I believe next week and next month should actually be some good bullish period. Let's see though how things would turn out.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

You should invest into RPB project . They have the option to deposit your investment into a virtual bank and get weekly bonus coins . You can check their ICO
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

My friend, $1000 is a good amount of money when you first start in this business. Taking into account the great effort involved in earning that money and your little experience in the market, perhaps it would be more convenient to start with a conservative portfolio just to prioritize your learning about the behavior of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I would suggest investing most of it in more stable cryptos such as bitcoin and ethereum, maybe 70%, and the rest in different altcoins with good growth potential.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

My friend, $1000 is a good amount of money when you first start in this business. Taking into account the great effort involved in earning that money and your little experience in the market, perhaps it would be more convenient to start with a conservative portfolio just to prioritize your learning about the behavior of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I would suggest investing most of it in more stable cryptos such as bitcoin and ethereum, maybe 70%, and the rest in different altcoins with good growth potential.
Smart choice and  deep knowledge on crypto coins chart is very important at this risky environment. You just buy only that you have trusted most, so you can't blame others of what will happen to your investment. People suggest a lot but for you to consider those.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

I'm looking for coins that look flat now on charts with rising volume. For example ethir. For me, this means that someone buying it for the further pump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: