Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why does coins change price constantly?  (Read 4689 times)
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

crypto market is with a very high volatility so prices fluctuates up and down with strong + or -; this phenomenon is more evident to altcoins, expecially ones that have few liquidity, because in these cases there is also a wide bid-ask spread.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

The coins change the price constantly because of the demand that makes it fluctuates. Ever since market is always fluctuating the more buyers the higher the fluctuation. Despite the fact of higher volatility we may invest or hold our coins for long term or short term depends on our strategy to earn profit.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

It's always the law of supply and demand. If the demand is high then the coin price is high if it's low then the coin price is low. There are so many factors affecting the demand. May it be the news, development of the project and some other factors affecting the decision of the buyer/seller.
Yes.And since crypto from the start has more volatility,we cannot expect the price to be stable or always on top.Fluctuations happen everytime its law and supply varies.And once the demand become less,its price will automatically fall,but once its demand are getting higher,its market price will also follow.
Olivernelson

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

I think such happens because there are more volume allocations, and the fact that there are numerous buyers and sellers in the crypto world. So, I really do not believe there will be a constant price when it comes to cryptocurrency. Everyone wants to make money and there are millions of traders everywhere.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

It may already be a decree, that a market exchange will always fluctuate. I think this is the main factor that gets people into this field.
Fluctuations are the hope of buying at a low price and selling at a higher price, and that is the goal everyone is here for.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Its due to volume of buyers and sellers that affects the price. Big investors which are called the big whales can affect also. They are the ones causing the big dumping if ever they sell at the same time.Some call it as price-manipulation by big whales.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?

I think people will not let the market stagnate. Some people have the power to slightly control the market, and they may always find a way to make the market fluctuate. Bear market is very sad, but I think is still much better in taking a chance, rather than a stagnant market.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

The main reason for this is the buying and selling of the coins by us. If most of us sell the coins, this may cause panic and the price will decline. And if more people buy in and there is not eough for us to buy, and then the price will go up again for the demand.

siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

In my opinion, there are two possibilities when the price of coins stagnates, there is a similarity in the amount of supply and demand, or a coin is not transacted at all. And I'm sure both are things we do not want. Probably a big correction is the best opportunity to buy, so I think the fluctuations are much better than a constant market.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

Cause that how the market works, its caused by demands and needs that keeps changing that makes the value keep fluctuating. Plus cryptocurrency are affected by many things like a good news and bad news, our market are still growing and the number of people trading in the market still growing, right now only 1 % people on earth that has bought cryptocurrency so i do think 1 % still far away from the number people who bought stock, i think if the number of investors are increasing it will make the price become more stable and it will reduce the fluctuation.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

There are times when demand is as big as an offer. And I think it can make the market stagnant, although I'm sure it will not last long.
But perhaps a stagnant market will be very tedious, even if we are on the side of long-term investments.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

This is the peculiarity of the crypto-currency market. But I believe that this is not so bad, you can trade without buck. I think that very few people on forex trading without a leverage, because there is much less fluctuation
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

The rate of any assets, including crypto-currency, is rarely fixed.
It is influenced by the demand and supply from ordinary consumers and investors, traders, the economic and political situation, the information field, the emergence of new crypto-currencies and forks and other incidents that are unique to the cryptosphere and the economy as a whole.
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

The price is based on the Ask of the market, if nobody wants the coin, the price will drop.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

Because the currency exchange rate is influenced by various factors, such as the volume of demand for it (transactional - demand, due to the need to buy some goods for a specific currency - and investment) and the volume of the currency offer.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

The answer is simple. Prices fluctuate so much because there is no "real" value behind cryptocurrencies or it is very small. Why are prime fiat currencies like Swiss franc or American dollar so rock solid? Simply because they have real exchange value. You can go and buy anything with them, provided you live in Switzerland or United States, of course. With cryptocurrencies, there is no real economy backing them up, therefore their prices are entirely determined by speculation and speculators. Here's the answer to your next question, that is, what we need to make prices more stable? We need real economy behind crypto, which means goods being sold directly for bitcoins as well as other coins.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Price instability, or else it is called volatility, is an inherent feature of decentralized crypto currency. This crypto currency is not supported in the price by central banks or another body, as is done with regard to national money, and their price is formed solely on the basis of a supply-demand relationship that is never constant. Precisely because the demand and supply for the crypto currency are constantly changing, the price of the crypto currency is constantly changing. It seems that this will always be so.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

I believe that the course also depends on the fluctuation of the main coins, such as bitcoin and etherium in particular.
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

Because it is a human factor and the price depends on a set of factors which influence human decisions. Well and still because this huge field for speculation

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:37 AM

I think nobody wants the price of coins to be stagnant. That's probably crypto is dead. We benefit from market fluctuations. But for the long term, I think history has proved on the famous coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: