Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:41:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why does coins change price constantly?  (Read 4689 times)
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Mostly I think, that  the world news are affecting the prices, all those things that are crypto related, and going on in the worldwide stage, are affecting the price. For example, when China has a negative attitude towards cryptocurrencies, all the prices on the market, went down drastically.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?
Stagnant? If you do seek out for that kind of feature or thing then better stick out with traditional investment either on local fiat currencies or stocks. Their prices aren't volatile compared to crypto since you are here then get used to it where you can always see the volatileness of each coins in the market which is normal. Reason? Simple, which price movements would always matter between buyers and sellers that's why price is actively changing where we do see this is the best thing to make profits and that's why traders do love for it to be volatile.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Crypto are very volatile and also most of them, with exception of top 5, are with a relative low liquidity so market will react strongly to any bad or good news...
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

Crypto are very volatile and also most of them, with exception of top 5, are with a relative low liquidity so market will react strongly to any bad or good news...
Mostly crypto is unstable or all of them, the reason is because of the demand and supply like in Bitcoin when more people want to buy bitcoins then the price will increase, if more people want to sell then the price will decrease. It also like to other crypto of many people sell their crypto there value is going to decrease or those who do trading is the reason why coins are changing there price constantly. And i think its natural to all coins to have no stable value.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

This market seems to be almost unpredictable at all, you can never know for sure, what will be the price tomorrow. The worst thing for me, is to open up my wallet application, and see all of my earnings going down drastically, for example I had $2,000 yesterday, and now I have $1700.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

The nature of cryptocurrency is volatile and never stable for this reason the coin price will always be changing. Sometimes it will be high and some other times it will  less.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

This market seems to be almost unpredictable at all, you can never know for sure, what will be the price tomorrow. The worst thing for me, is to open up my wallet application, and see all of my earnings going down drastically, for example I had $2,000 yesterday, and now I have $1700.
hard to know even that you are very old here and you know all about here you can also have to wait what may ever happen cause this is too difficult yet. many people had been victim on their own speculation so we should not taking this too.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

Crypto's are volatile except the stable coins so that's one of their nature.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

There are so many reasons why many token and altcoins price was change rapidly ,first of all the investors ,they a big part to control the price of one token,and also the news about it ,i`m pretty sure that it could affect to the price of one token and there still more.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

The nature of cryptocurrency is volatile and never stable for this reason the coin price will always be changing. Sometimes it will be high and some other times it will  less.

Well, that it makes famous to cryptocurreny assest known for being volatile. But to take dig deeper its because of supply and demand of coins that makes it cheap and expensive to the marketcap otherwise, it can be made through a bad news or else there is  someone that makes the price pull due to acceptance of coin in a country.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

The price of a coin depends on the ratio of supply and demand. And if demand rises, then the price goes up and vice versa. The market regulates the price of coins.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

because at the moment the market is crypto-currency - this is more speculation, and not a legitimate investment. Therefore, he has very high volatility

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Indeed the nature of crypto is like that. This situation is caused by the influence of the amount of investor demand on the market that wants to invest in the coin. More and more enthusiasts but supply coin slightly indicates that the higher the coin price. So it all depends on the situation and market conditions at a certain moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

I think that such high market volatility is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is very young and is subject to strong price fluctuations. In addition, the market is not large, so it can be easily manipulated. Each more or less noticeable news can affect the rate of a coin or the market as a whole.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Because there's a lot of factors that affect coin price, just like forex trades.
There's news, there's T.A, there's market sentiments, etc
Meanwhile, you dont really want the price of a coin to be stagnant, because if its like that then how will traders make profit? Volatility is one of the advantages of crypto currency
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

i think in this market, cryptocurrencies are being manipulated by altcoins that is having more influences from top coins like BTC or ETH, so the whales who are owning a huge amount of BTC or ETH can easily control the price whenever and anytime they want. that is why manipulations can make the price fluctuate in just a short time.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

What kind of coins are you talking about? If you look at Bitcoin and Ethereum you will see that their price at regular intervals is constant. Altcoins are not constant in price, as their prices are manipulated.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

because it is a market and constantly changing demand that affects the price.
shtorka

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

In any market ,prices change. No exception. Buy sell.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

Because there are several sellers with different mindsets
And the volume is constantly changing as well
Some sellers dump off at cheap price while others hodl out for an outright price
The volume can either increase or decrease daily too; that’s why we have 24 hour volume etf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: